You and Me: An Auslly Love St...

By Fan_Of_All

There has always been a spark between Austin and Ally. Neither of them knew it not until one special night, T... More

You and Me: An Auslly Love Story
Ch 1: Caged Decisions
Ch 2: Rage and Anger
Ch. 3: Hurt or Jealous
Ch. 4: The Truth Hurts
Ch. 5: It Happens
Ch. 6: News and Dallas
Ch. 7: Pretending
Ch. 8: Confessed Love
Ch. 9: Girls Night
Ch. 10: Mind Blown
Ch. 11: Trish Trouble
Ch. 12: Now You Know
Ch. 13: Taking It All In
Ch. 14: Thanks To You
Ch. 15: Deep Thoughts
Ch. 16: Talking It Over
Ch. 17: Right and Wrong Moments
Ch. 19: Lost
Ch. 20: Love and Pain
Ch. 21: New Thoughts
Ch. 22: The Way You Do
Ch. 23: The Phone Call
Ch. 24: Home Late
Ch. 25: Dez's New Girlfriend
Ch. 26: Just Listen
Ch. 27: Secret Plans
Ch. 28: A Cruising Plan
Ch. 29: Only Beginning
Ch. 30: Is He?
Authors Note
Ch. 31: Undescribable
Ch. 32: Dreams
Epilogue

Ch. 18: Confusion

2.5K 51 7
By Fan_Of_All

Dallas was acting strange. I didn't know why. When suddenly I feel his lips against mine. He was kissing me. He crawled over the table and sat on my lap, pinning me to the wall. I struggled to get away, I couldn't move. He kissed me harder and all I could do is sit there helplessly. What if Austin found out? Would he be angry with me or Dallas.

I shiver as his hands wander up my shirt. He's touching me everywhere even in places I do not want him touching.

That's it. Dallas isn't going to do this anymore. I shove him away from me. I sent him a glare he starred back at me, totally lovestruck.

"What was that!" I shout at him. I shove him out of my way.

"S-sorry Ally I got carried away." He blushed. Scratching the back of his head.

I breathe in and out heavily. I was so mad at Dallas. How dare he do that? I was raging with anger. He took advantage of me.

I angrily walk away from Dallas.

"Ally wait!" Dallas says running after me.

I ignore him and walk back to my car. I am never going to speak to Dallas again. He can't be trusted. I never want to see or hear from him again- ever.

-------

I walk into Sonic Boom. I can hardly wait to see Ally. We could've hung out but she had to work today. I glance over to the cash register, but Ally isn't working...Mr. Dawson is. I really don't want to talk to him.

I slowly inch my way back out of the store. Where could Ally be? She was supposed to be working right now.

Suddenly I see Ally driving in her car. She had tears in her eyes.

"Ally!" I cried, waving my hands hoping she would see me.

She just sped right past me. I sigh deeply and sit down on the public bench.

I slide my phone out of my pocket and decide to text Ally.

TO: Ally

MESSAGE: Hey where are you, don't you have to work? I have been looking for you at Sonic Boom.

I waited for her to reply. I knew she wouldn't until she was done driving.

Ten minutes later I got a strange text from Ally.

FROM: Ally

MESSAGE: Noooo I didn't have to work today, did I-

While I was reading the text my phone rings, Ally.

I answer as fast as I can, "Hey Ally."

"Austin, I didn't have to work today ya know." Ally says.

"But you told me you did!" I reply.

"Oh...sorry." Ally says sheepishly.

"Where have you been all day?" I ask worriedly.

"Eh at the coffee stop- shop! I was at the coffee shop." Ally stuttered nervously.

"Why? You always pick smoothies over coffee." I say. She's deffinetly hiding something from me.

"I-I-" she choked but I stop her.

"Ally what are you hiding from me?" I ask sternly. I can't believe she lied to me again!

"Austin, I really don't want to tell you. You'll probably hate me." She sobs.

It tears me apart to hear her think that, "Ally, I could never hate you." I assure her.

She sniffed, "Fine." There's a pause, "Dallas kissed me and then he made out with me."

My stomach twisted into a big knot. Dallas...he is such an idiot. I can't believe it, "Ally, I'll take care of him, don't worry. He will never come near you again." I say with all my heart.

"Austin- he was touching me everywhere, making me feel uncomfortable. He pinned me against the wall, I couldn't escape!" Ally exclaims.

I could tell she was freaking out, I had to see her! "Ally where are you, I'm coming to see you."

"At my house." She sniffles.

"Okay, I'll be there." I assured her. I was worried. Ally was really shook up, but I was too.

"Okay." She mumbles and hangs up the phone.

I frantically drive to Ally's house. I don't bother to knock. I barge into her house.

"Ally?" I call for her, "I'm here." I announce.

"Austin." I hear Ally's beautiful voice.

I run to her and pick her up, wrapping her up in my arms.

"Austin, c-can't breathe." She chokes out.

I release my grip a little, "Sorry." I chuckle.

She giggled, "Your so..." She pauses and begins to cry.

"Ally, are you okay?" I ask softly. She is acting strange. I've been trying to put it aside but it's hard.

"Dallas." She sobs into my chest.

Memories flood my mind of what she told me earlier. Dallas sexually assaulted her...and I wasn't there to help her.

I wrap my arm around her head, pulling her close. I kiss the top of her head. I smile as I feel her wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Austin...do you hate me?" Ally mumbled into my chest.

"What! No. Ally I could never hate you. I will love you forever. Why would you ever think that?" I remind her of how much I love her.

"Because I kissed someone else." She sighs, lifting her head up to face me.

The idea of Dallas kissing Ally did bother me, but it wasn't her fault. I really had no idea how to reply to her.

"Babe, I can't let that bother me. You didn't kiss Dallas. He kissed you..." I reply.

"But I don't like it...I don't like the idea that I've kissed another guy." Ally says looking away.

Wow we sure think alike.

"I don't either, Ally, but I love you too much for something like that to make me stop loving you." I blurt out.

She smiles, "Your really sweet."

"I know." I add with a wink.

She giggles and kisses my cheek.

"Tomorrow, I've got some serious ass kicking to do. I'm sick of Dallas. He's never going to come near you ever again." I say proudly.

She smiles and kisses my lips. This time I'm glad it's me.

------

Kissing Ally, it was amazing. She hated it but for me it was a dream come true. I decided it would be a good idea to talk to her so I decided to go to her house so we can talk about our little kiss.

I see Austin's car parked in her driveway. Why does Austin have to be here!

I stomp my foot in anger. I'm still going in. I'll do something 'fun'.

I ring her doorbell. She probably wouldn't answer but whatever, then I'll just walk in.

She didn't answer so I decided just to let myself in. I walk through every room until I find Ally...making out with Austin.

I feel like a volcano, on the verge of exploding, but my heart felt like it had sunk to the bottom of the ocean. It could see no sunshine and hear no bird singing.

Why am I just watching then make out. I got an idea.

"Ally! What are you doing! You have a boyfriend!" I say pulling her away from Austin.

Ally screamed and crawled back over in Austin's lap like a scared little puppy.

"Dallas, how did you get in here?" Austin asked angrily.

I pointed to the door, "Duh. I'm done crawling through windows." I joke. Wait a minute...why am I joking with my enemy.

Austin rose and eyebrow, "Right...anyways you should leave." He says quite calmly.

I glance at Ally who said nothing.

I sigh, maybe I should just leave. My stupid plan didn't work.

"Alright, I'll leave." I mumble and head for the door.

I sneak behind I had another plan...and this one was going to work.

-------

I'm now two months pregnant and I'm already so sick of morning sickness, all the cravings, moodiness. It all sucks!

I call Ally. Maybe to get my mind off of all this we could do some shopping. It feels like forever since we've hung out!

I dial Ally's number. I let is ring every ring but Ally doesn't answer...what's new.

Ally used to always answer her phone, until she and Austin started dating. Either I don't have a heart or I'm beginning to hate my best friend because I kinda want them to break up at least for a while.

Except that's so mean! It's unfair for Ally. I really should be happy for her, but I'm not...I'm being selfish.

I slap myself across my face. I need to do something...something important. I run to my drawer and dig around in it until I find something...a knife.

I grab the knife and slowly slide the blade across my wrist. Pain fills my body but at the same time...relief. A tear rolls down my face and blood drips down my arm.

It felt good. Too good to stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short but it's quite interesting. There was going to be a surprise chapter yesterday but I went camping

And because this chapter is so short I'll post another chapter later today or tomorrow!

Please comment and vote!

-Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 4.4K 20
Two best-friends. Now don't run away, these two are special. Andrew and Charlotte have known each other for a long time, yes. For Andrew is was love...
380 53 20
At 18 Harley is so sure she will never like any guy be it the hottest guy in her class, suddenly everything changed within only months. on her way t...
8.3K 241 27
About Austin and Ally the best-est of best friends. Now to keep them standing is there best friends because DRAMA keeps happening. Ally feelings are...
141 4 45
A love story that follows friendship, love and secrets. Ally's always had a special place in her heart for her childhood best fiend Chase. But when s...