Prankster Meets Badboy (ON HO...

By Lovelypeachhy

Ever heard of Riley King? Yes? No? Maybe so? Well she's the best prankster you'll ever know. So be carful of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Prankster Meets BadBoy

7.4K 176 3
By Lovelypeachhy

Ever heard of Riley King? Yes? No? Maybe so? Well she's the best prankster you'll ever know. So be carful of her. Hurray hurray, she's moving to a new school in California. Everyone at her school hated her because she pranks them a lot. She's pranked almost everybody in her school even some of the teachers, so when they heard that she was moving they were so excited. Xavier Wilde, oh Xavier, Xavier. The best BadBoy around. Parties, drinks, does whatever the hell he wants. What happens when Riley pranks Xavier? Read and find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 12.1K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
2.7K 163 43
Kayla is any average student in highschool hoping to have a future for herself. Her life is pretty much normal until her interaction with the bad boy...
136 11 13
He was new and wasn't out to look for friends. He wanted to make enemies. Having transferred school's several times he was fed up Finding friends wa...
83.1K 3.1K 23
I quickly walked up to him, he was distracted by his phone. "Uh hey... I'm lost I was wondering if you cou--" before I knew it, he had me pinned agai...