The New Student (A Thomas Bro...

נכתב על ידי NewtieRunner

Allison is a high honors student in high school. She is seventeen years old and only has one best friend, Bel... עוד

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Dance Dates
Chapter 3: Shopping
Chapter 4: Having fun in the backyard
Chapter 5: Truth or Dare
Chapter 6: Getting ready for the dance tomorrow
Chapter 7: The Date
Chapter 8: The Scare
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: Thomas's House
Chapter 11: Dinner At Bella's House
Chapter 12: Dinner Disaster
Chapter 13: No School
Chapter 14: Sunny Side Beach
Chapter 15: The Cast
Chapter 16: Back To School
Chapter 17: Break up?
Chapter 18: Putting Pieces Together
Chapter 19: Eighteenth Birthday
Chapter 21: Graduating For Marriage
Chapter 22: Wedding Preparations
Chapter 23: The Cast
Chapter 24: Airport
Chapter 25: Relaxing
Chapter 26: The Mall
Chapter 27: The Beach
Chapter 28: Leaving London
Chapter 29: Back Home
Chapter 30: Parents' House
Chapter 31: Christmas
Chapter 32: Breakfast
Chapter 33: Second Valentine's Day
Chapter 34: Valentine's Day Dinner
Chapter 35: Getting Ready For Movies
Chapter 36: Movies amd Sickness
Chapter 37: The Pool
Chapter 38: Walking Down The Aisle
The songs

Chapter 20: Driving

740 23 9
נכתב על ידי NewtieRunner

It was a black and blue buggadi.(idk if I spelled that right) I had just gotten my license two weeks ago and needed a car. I jumped on top of Thomas and hugged him.
"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Tommy! I needed a car." I exclaimed. He pushed me back and I looked at him confused. He then walked out of the car and opened the door for me on my side.
"Shall we see your new car." He said as he started lifting me out of the car. I forgot I needed crutches and tried to run. Thomas stopped me before I could fall.
"Careful love." He said as he picked me up bridal style. He opened the door and placed me in the car. I looked around as everything looked shiny and brand new. There was even a new car smell. Thomas got into the passenger seat.
"So, do you like it." He asked.
"No, I love it!" I exclaimed as I hugged Thomas again.

"Do you want to drive anywhere to test it out?" Thomas asked.
"Sure Tommy. Where should we go?" I asked.
"How about Dylan's house?" He suggested.
"Ok, let's go." I said as I put the car on reverse and started backing out of the drive way. I drove through the streets until I got to Dylan's house. Thomas helped me out of the car then we walk to the front door. I rang the door bell and someone came rushing to the door.
"Hey guys. Happy birthday Allison." He said as he embraced me in a hug.
"Thanks. Look at the present I got from Thomas." I said as I pointed to the car that is parked in his drive way. His mouth flew open.
"That's a nice car." He said.
"Thanks." I said.
"Can go look at it?" He asked. I nodded then he ran to the car. Dylan just kept rubbing the outside of the car. It was weird.
"Ok Dylan, we have to go. Can you step away from the car?" My future husband asked.
"Ugh, fine." Dylan answered as he walked away from the car and back to his door.
"Bye Dylan." I said as I backed the car out of the drive way.

I drove us back home because it was getting late. Thomas helped me get out of the car and I locked the doors. We both went inside and Thomas helped me walk up the stairs. I collapsed onto the bed and Thomas did the same. We just laid there for a couple minutes not doing anything. Then Thomas started changing into some sweatpants and a grey shirt. He laid down on the bed. I got up and changed into my pajamas. I got into bed next to Thomas and went to sleep. Today was the most perfect birthday ever.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

429K 14.1K 23
Brooke has never been the type of girl who falls head over heels for a boy. In fact, she didn't believe there was one kindhearted boy at her school...
14.8K 503 11
Nearing the end of Senator Amidala's trip to Scipio, something most unexpected happens. Both she and her Jedi protector have mixed feelings about the...
118K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...