A Violation To Symmetry- Deat...

By MajesticTeagle

Death The Kid is a perfect boy, with a very symmetrical lifestyle. BUT a new student, means changes could be... More

2: Destroyer of art
3: Stories
4: Effort
5: Hearts of fear
6: Broken pieces
7: Waffling Around
8: Found
9: Unexplainable
10: Witch of the forest
11: The truth about Morgana
12: No more lies
13: A Spoof
14: And So The Story Goes...
15: Asymetrical witch
16: Fateful but Greatful
17: Creator Of The Vase
18: Brooklyn
19: It's Love
20: Black*Star's Intuition
21: Not Welcome
22: Let the Investigation Commence
23: Day 2 In the Investigation...
24: Not a day over 10
25: A Parting Gift
26: Not the Time to play Hero
27: I'm not a man
28: Battle to the Death
29: Whole At Last
30: Loose Ends
31: The Old and the New

1: Welcome to the DWMA

1.2K 22 3
By MajesticTeagle

A/n: Heyoo beautiful readers! This is a Death the Kid fanfiction!
It features the characters of Soul Eater, as well as a few characters I've made up, two of them being the main characters as well!
Please read and show this book lots of love, I tried my best writing it so I hope you all enjoy!

I do not own the soul eater characters, the plot, however, I do.

Please enjoy! 

Maroon hair trailed down to her waist, A black formal jacket with a red stripe down on each shoulder. Black skinny jeans and a belt with an 'X' belt buckle. A charm bracelet on each hand with the same three charms on both of them; a clover for the Irish, a heart for love, and a skull for death. Her shoes, black and red checkered converse high tops. Crystal blue eyes that could bring chills into ones soul.

This is who I am. I'm a work of art. I am perfectly symmetrical. Too perfect. I take off my jacket and leave myself in my white undershirt. The charm bracelets come off, replacing my right bracelet with a gold bangle. 

"Come on, Sam," Connor groaned from his spot on the hotel bed. He ruffled his Blonde hair and stared at me. "You're going to make us late. And on the first day of school too."

He stood up and handed me my other gold bangle. "Connor... Don't you think I look a bit too perfect?" I asked dully. Cut me in half and I'd be two sides reflecting one another. Something I had a small issue with. It's not that I hate symmetry, I just dislike it a little. I like unique things and perfect order is dull and boring. Clothing doesn't matter so much, but still.

"You look fine," he stated. I shook my head and changed my plain white undershirt to a white one with random splodges everywhere. Slipping on my jacket and buttoning it up so my shirt is hidden, Connor and I finally head towards the DWMA. Death Weapon Meister Academy.

Looking at the school makes me feel ill. The architecture is so...so...

"UGH! I hate this place already." I mumbled, Connor heard and chuckled. "You'll be fine, Sam. Maybe the inside is better."

"I doubt it." I sighed. It seems this place is it. This is where I will study and grow stronger with Connor. It's not like I need help to fight with him.

"You made a promise, Sam," Connor reminded as we finished climbing the stairs. I nodded slowly. He just had to bring it up. That stupid promise is the only reason why I've bothered to come here. Because of it I had to leave everything behind. Not that I had much left there anyways. A pile of rubble and a few dead corpse's are the only things left there to go back to. I had to say goodbye, but it's not exactly the best place to live in anymore. Worst thing is, I have no idea what the promise is.

Connor and I entered the academy seeing students walking busily and hurriedly towards lockers and classes. Us, on the other hand, need to find the Death room to visit Lord Death. Then our DWMA journey can really begin. Connor lead the way through the busy corridors with people crowding door frames. It was difficult maneuvering through everyone. Still, the Death room wasn't anywhere in sight. I had a feeling that Connor and I were lost. 

"Great," I huffed leaning against the nearest wall. Connor faced me and sighed joining beside me. "We're a tad lost, aren't we?" I asked him. He nodded shutting his eyes and leaning his head back. It's going to be hard dealing with a promise that won't be fulfilled until Connor and I consult Lord Death. "Why don't we ask for directions?" Connor suggested. Socialising? With other people? Surely he must be kidding. He knows I get uncomfortable around strangers. Before I could stop him, he was already walking up to a small group of students coming down the hallway. Well, I guess it can't be that bad. 

"Hey, uh, excuse me," Connor tapped on a girls shoulder. She had dirty blonde hair tied into two pigtails, one on each side. She had really pretty leafy green eyes and by the judge of her soul, a strong meister. She greeted Connor with a friendly smile. Too friendly for my liking. "Me and my partner are new to the academy and we-"

"NEW STUDENTS?! YAHOO! SOMEONE TO FIGHT!" A boy with light blue hair shouted and pushed his way beside the girl. "MY NAME IS BLACK*STAR! AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!" the boy shouted. Something about him made me roll my eyes. He's got confidence, I'll give him that, but his soul shows impatience and ignorance. Not the smartest of all people either. 

I make my way beside Connor and face the four people in front of us. 

The girl from before and Black*star appear to be meisters, the other two are weapons. A boy with pure white hair and a head band that says 'Soul' and 'EAT' on it stood beside the green eyes girl. He wore a yellow and black jacket and to me it seems he wears it fairly often. His shoes match his jacket, and his jeans are almost the same colour as my hair. He had blood red eyes, and that intrigued me a lot. There's another girl who stood beside Black*star. She had long black hair tied into a pony tail and wore a creamy coloured outfit with a golden star sewed onto the right breast. It matched the tattoo placed on Black*stars right shoulder. Those two are obviously partners.

Black*star's partner pushed the boy towards the back smiling. Her smile was cheery and very contagious. I almost smiled myself, but forced it down. "Sorry about him, he's a bit...uh..."

"Loud, obnoxious, over confident?" I cut in. The girl giggled a little then nodded. "Yeah, so, you say you're new here? I'm Tsubaki!" she bowed slightly in greeting. I gave a light nod while Connor smiled happily and shook her hand. The girl with green eyes introduced herself as Maka and her partner was Soul. I guess I should've figured his name out by his headband. They all seemed to have their own quirks. Soul, for one, either thinks things are cool or uncool. He seems chilled and pretty laid back, but no doubt he's a strong weapon in battle.

"Hi everyone, my name is Connor, and this is my partner Sam," Connor introduced us. "Can you help us find our way to the Death room?"

Maka instantly gave us the directions we needed. "Just keep going up the stairs,top floor down the corridor. You should see a door with a skull on it labeled 'Death Room'" she beamed. I thanked her and began walking off with Connor until some brat decided to bump into me.

"Hey, watch it." I scowled. The person in front of me was a boy maybe just a smidgen taller than me. He wore an all black tux and black pants. All black besides a white undershirt, similar to my own, and small white stripes trailing around where the sleeves break off. A skull brooch was placed where a tie would sit. His hair was a dark charcoal black, with three snow white stripes on the left. His eyes were a bright amber colour, and much like Soul's eyes, they intrigued me. His skin was pale, but he appeared to be well and not ill. His soul is strong. Stronger than the others maybe. There's something that separates him from the rest of them. He can't be fully human with a soul like that. 

Two girls stood behind him. One short with denim shorts and short blonde hair, the other tall with denim jeans and long dirty blonde hair. They wore matching outfits and they seem very familiar to me. I know them. Elizabeth and Patricia Thompson. The twin devil pistols of Brooklyn. It doesn't seem like they recognise me, which is a huge reliever. The boy was staring at me with a poker face. He began looking me up and down. Who does this kid think he is? Is he trying to come across as a creep? He stopped and placed a hand between his eyes, closing one, then opening it and closing the other, still observing me.

All of a sudden he jumps up in joy and it's almost like his eyes showed hearts for a second. "How is this possible! You're so perfect! So...so...SYMMETRICAL!" He looked at me in pride. That word. He called me perfect. He called me symmetrical. I don't like it. He's not wrong though. I knew I looked too neat and orderly. The only thing that's probably off with me is the shirt I'm wearing. 

"You are simply perfection!" the boy rambled on and on about how symmetrical I looked. "Symmetrical?" I questioned the boy with a dull expression. He stopped rambling and nodded with a small smile, probably ignoring how annoyed I am. "Your left matches your right perfectly! Cut in half you'd be two sides reflecting one another! Which means perfect symmetry!" 

Liz and Patty were behind him burying their faces in their hands, Liz from annoyance, and Patty to stop herself from giggling. "C'mon, Sam, lets go," Connor knudged me. I held out a hand to silence him. I don't want this brat hanging off my leg because of how symmetrical I am. I undid my jacket and slid out one of my arms, revealing my random shirt and having my jacket dangle from one arm. That smile the boy wore faltered a bit, and as I took one of my bangles off passing it to Connor and undid one earring, it vanished completely. I made my hair swirl around to one side and with a trick up my sleeve, managed to rip my jeans on the left side at the knee. 

"So, how about now? Symmetrical?" I inquired with a smirk. He was frozen in place. His eyes narrowed and irritation was evident. His frown grew and he was gritting his teeth. A horrified look came about him and his face twisted in disgust. "You probably shouldn't have done that," Liz whispered to me from behind the boy. He grew angry and pointed an accusing finger at me. Rage grew within him.

"You asymmetrical piece of garbage! You knew I'd be angry, didn't you! You're an abomination! You disgust me!" he spat. I raised an eyebrow at him which seemed to make him even more pissed. He took a breath and faced away looking at the ground.

"I was wrong about you. Whoever you are, you're the exact opposite of perfection. You're an imperfect imbecile." 

Whoa, harsh words. This kid has a sharp tongue and a use for big words. Although his anger doesn't bother me, his words hit me a little harder than I thought they would. His tone got to me. I don't have to tolerate this. 

"Listen here you spoilt little brat," I began. Connor knew that something bad was gonna happen, and on our first day too. Probably not the smartest idea I've had, but this guy needs to know some manners. He became a nuisance as soon as we ran into each other. 

"No one is perfect, okay? If they are, I assure you it doesn't last for long. Let me tell you something; perfect people are boring people. Who are you to call me asymmetrical garbage anyway? It seems that more describes you. When was the last time you looked in the mirror? Everything about yourself might seem perfectly symmetrical, but look at yourself? Three white lines on the left side of your head but not your right? Tell me, who's really the asymmetrical one here?"

The boys poker face returned. He stared me right in the eyes. His amber ones began to quiver and he slowly got down onto his knees burying his face into his arm and...

started crying

He cried, started banging on the floor, saying nonsense symmetrical stuff,  and even told himself to die?  I would feel bad for him if he hadn't of called me garbage. 

Patty and Liz knelt down beside him, patting his back and comforting the boy, so Connor and I decided that maybe it'd be best for us to disappear and head to Lord Death. 

"Who was that guy?" I asked Connor. He looked up in thought and then widened his eyes when he had the answer. "Th-that was Lord Death's son.." He stuttered. 

"Great. No wonder he's a perfect idiot. And now that him and I are on a bad start, what will Lord Death himself think now?" I growled. Connor narrowed his eyes at me. "It was  you  who decided to make him upset." he reminded. He wasn't helping me at all. 

Sure, it might of been wrong to make him cry like that, but now he won't go near me at all. 

Just like Maka said, top floor down the corridor we saw the death room door. Skull and all. We passed through it and came to a whole row of giant guillotines. Looking back at the door, it had no wall anymore. It's like we passed to a completely different dimension. Looking up was a blue sky with clouds floating around. 

"We're here," Connor breathed walking on ahead. I followed closely behind him and we heard the Grim Reaper speaking into the mirror. "Now, Spirit, keep an eye out for The Lady Morgana, alright?"

"Yes sir, of course."

Lord Death came into view and looked away from the mirror where he was speaking to his Death scythe. He greeted us with a jump and a wobble. It's time for Connor and I to step forward and finish whatever it was my father started. 

"Lord Death."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 244 16
This is the sequel to "Kid's Beach House (Kid x Soul)" . Several years ago, just before Kid, Black Star, Maka, Crona, and the weapons were supposed...
71K 1.4K 42
DTK x GN Reader You're not sure why this boy freaked out about the symmetry of your weapons, but you're not exactly mad about his excitement.
306K 7.3K 45
You are just one of twelve death scythes scattered around the world. You are the youngest female death scythe while Justin is the youngest male death...
496 30 14
This story is about my Oc: Natsume Okagari, and her wonderful life in the DWMA and her love for the Symmetrical Freak and the Cool and Calm white hai...