The Silver-Gold Reaper

By JesindaWilliams

Calico Camellia, an untrusting half breed, is on a mission for revenge and the destruction of the vampire rac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 20

32 1 0
By JesindaWilliams

Calico's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes, my vision blurry from sleep, but even if it was clear, I don't think it would matter, considering everything was dark. I was lying on something cool, well, actually I was straddling something cool. I pushed myself up and realized that my vision was black because I had my face buried in Bones' neck.

I looked down and was still in a sleep haze, because I didn't know why we were naked, but as my mind began to settle I smirked at the memories and the realization that we had fallen asleep with him still inside me.

I got up, gently and slowly, feeling him harden as he slid out. I was clearing the tip, when his hands grabbed my thighs and he slammed me back down on his member. A guttural moan escaped my lips from the back of my throat and I looked down and saw him awake and smirking at me, with a wicked gleam in his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.6K 26
A 21 year old girl, Jessica Monroe never believed in mythological beings such as Vampires, werewolves etc. She always hated them and would study abou...
13 1 9
SNEAK PEEK OF MY NEW NOVEL AMERICAN MONSTER! NOW AVAILABLE! Every hero has an origin story where he slays the monsters and gets the girl. Mine is a...
354 3 24
"A new collaborative Destiel story for the ages? Brought to you by @HearMe-Out and @Coramis, this is a romantic story to keep you warm at night. Cast...
4K 296 33
( Previously titled MY VAMPIRE MASTER) [ COMPLETE ] • His words are sweet, fangs are sensual and he knows just how she likes it. ***** Naive twenty y...