Black by Nature (AMBW)

By Burgundy_Sparks

He was Asian I was Black He was Rich I was Poor Taylor Williams has had a tough life and a horrid past. The o... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter Twenty

3.3K 245 66
By Burgundy_Sparks

Sugar and Spice

Jin POV:

After breaking up the fight I rushed over to Kelsey. Suga tried to apologize but I cut him off. It's all his fault for sticking his tongue down Taylor's throat. How did he think Namjoon was going to react. I can't believe Kelsey got hit. I felt so bad for her. I grabbed her in my arms bridal style and brought her to the bathroom.

I placed her on top of the counter and positioned myself between her thighs. Her body stiffen, probably by our dangerously close proximity. Her breaths quicken and I didn't know why I had that affect on her. I continued to look at her face and check out her nose, it was bleeding and she was forming a bruise under her eyes.

I hate Kelsey. I do! But my heart breaks for her. No girl deserves to get hit by a man, accident or not. I grabbed the first aid kit behind her which provoked me to move closer to her to reach it. Her eyes glued to mine the whole time, and was reading something I can't decipher.

"Why are you helping me?" Her voice was low and in a whisper. Her eyes searched my face for answers.

Ugh! Why can't she just let me help her without asking questions. This chick has such a big mouth. I don't want to tell her why because it's too personal. Back in Korea my dad used to hit my mom all the time. He would hit her so badly that at times it was hard to see if she was my mother or not. There would be times were i would have to bring her to the hospital because dad always refused. I hated him for that! I also hated seeing my mothers fragile body In agony.

And that's what flashed through my eyes when I saw Suga hit Kelsey. It was like something inside of me had to help her like I helped my mom. Again I don't want to tell her that. Plus it's non of her fucking business.

"Just because" I shrugged. I didn't know how to reply. I looked into her eyes and I could feel the curiosity radiating off her. I know she wasn't gonna leave this alone. I know that she's going to dig until she finds out.

"Jin, your so confusing! First your being a complete racist jackass and now your helping me?" She grabbed my shoulders and shake me silly which made me smile.

"If I'm confusing then that means you were trying to figure me out." I smirked

She smiled at me still holding my shoulders. I didn't notice until now how close we were. She was still on the counter and I was still between her legs. My heart began to beat fast in my chest. Shit! Why is it doing that?

"Your right. I am trying to figure you out" her face was so close to mine. Ugh! I'm suppose to hate her not put myself in an intimate situation. Not that I think this is intimate.

"Well stop trying because most girls fail" it's true no girl has ever been able to handle me. I have a lot of baggage.

"Silly Jin, what makes you think I'm just any girl" I have to admit, her saying that put a smile on my face which was weird since I rarely smile.

I still hate her but after her getting hurt and her impossible motives to know what I'm hiding, I hate her less. Maybe......

99% hatred

Rap Mon POV:

Shit! Now she knows. That was a part of my life that I wanted to keep away from her. I didn't want her to look at me differently, but stupid Suga had to ruin everything. Taylor and I were doing great until he got involved. What kind of a best friend is he. That son of a bitch! She's mine and nobody else's. It was my fault for even suggesting for Taylor to crash at Suga's flat.

If you need to know, yes I did get a girl pregnant. I was only eighteen at the time and I wasn't ready for a baby and neither was she so I left. I know it was a stupid and selfish choice but that's what I did. I feel like a coward for not leaving but my family would have killed me if they found out. It would disgrace our culture. I couldn't do it!

Junkook tracked her down for me because I wanted to see how her and my child was doing but he said she got an abortion after I left. I had to admit I was relived but I still held the guilt. I told the guys to keep it a secret and take it to there grave but Suga decided to put a girl between us instead. I couldn't stand him right now. The thought of his lips touching Taylor gets me so angry!

I knocked on Taylor's door so I can tell her the truth. She opened the door and I gawked at her. She was only wearing a  BTS t-shirt. My eyes skimmed her silky smooth legs and I just took that time to admire her beauty.

"Can I help you?" She snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked at her.

"I want to tell you my side of the story" after that she let me in and I told her. I didn't leave out any details because in the first time in my life I wanted to let someone in. I wanted her to know me like the back of her hand, and I want to know her.

"I'm not happy about what you've done. How do I know if life gets rough y'all bail on me" she said after I told her everything about the baby mama stuff.

"I completely understand Taylor but I want you to know that I will never bail on you!" I told her trying to fill my eyes with sincerity because I was so serious. I wanted her. I did. "So your gonna drop Suga now right?" I asked her

I wanted her to stay away from him. Just thinking about him made my blood boil.

"No" she said sternly

"What!?" What does she mean by that? I thought we just had a mutual understanding.

"You can't just claim me without asking me out. I don't belong to you" she was right. I didn't asked her out, but I couldn't. I didn't want my parents or Jin harassing us for our different race. On my mind I was just trying to protect her from what we might face, but she's having a hard time seeing it from my perspective. I didn't say anything so she took it in a negative way. She got up and motioning and pushing me out the door.

"Make up your mind Brandon!" She yelled at me before she slammed the door in my face.

Great now she hates me. I feel like I'm just driving her into Suga's arms. Fuck. Now not only am I mad at him, I feel anger towards Taylor. I knocked on the door again. Harder this time. She swung open the door with anger on her face as well.

"What the fuck do you want now!" She yelled but I just pushed pass her and entered the room.

"How could you do this to me. After everything that I did for you! I took you in when u had no where to go. I found you a place where again, you had no where else to go. I was there to cuddle with you at night. I knew you and fell for you before Suga! So how in the flying fuck could you just choose him over me!" I yelled back at her. I needed to get that off my chest.

Her face soften and she moved closer to me. She caressed my cheeks with the back of her hand before she spoke in a low voice.

"Don't you ever think that I don't appreciate everything that you've done for me. And I'm falling for you too, Brandon. I know I said no but that doesn't mean I chose Suga it just mean I didn't choose you" she dropped her hand from my cheeks and the tingling sensation lingered making me miss her touch.

"Why?" I pleaded

"Because you can't just expect me to be yours but not make it official. You make me feel like your embarrassed to be with me." She sigh

I immediately felt bad. I didn't want her to feel that way at all. That wasn't my intention.

"I'm not embarrassed"

"Then why don't we go on a date. Please. How about tomorrow?" Now she's asking me out? Shit! I couldn't be with her. Why doesn't she understand that. Everything between us will crumble if we're together. My parents will disown me and cut my allowance. So many negative things could happen. I can't go out with her.

"I can't. Taylor my parents, Jin, and so many other negative obstacles will be in our way" I said hoping she'll understand.

He face fell to the floor and she sighed. Moments passed before any of us sad anything.

"Bye Brandon" she said and moved away from me and onto her bed. It's been a long day so she's probably tired. I didn't want to leave her like this. I didn't want our night to end this way.

"Tay-" I began but she cut me off

"I said bye" she said louder making me jump a bit. Disappointment filled her eyes.

Did I just lose her for good?

_____________________

A/n: did you like the chapter? You guys must be very disappointed with rap mom being such a coward . What do u think will happen next for Jin and Kelsey? Stay tuned!!!🌟🌟         
                    ✖️Xoxo✖️

⚫️Comment
⚫️Vote
⚫️share
⚫️follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 2.2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†
1.1M 31.7K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...
873K 77K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
2.9M 71.8K 38
Charlie; a little girl who desperately needed catching. Leo, Oscar and Atlas; her three older brothers who awaited with open arms. ~ Five year old Ch...