nalu one-shots

Galing kay Kimi-ki

51 chapters of nalu one-shots to get you fangirling to the rooftops. If nali is your OTP. Don't read this •... Higit pa

it's my turn to protect you
N is for novel
star gazing
the ball
beach lovers part 1
beach lovers part 2
drunken dragon
streetlights
sleeping beautiful
constellations
a dragons promise
backbone
unexpected
the beauty of tears
firelight and starlight
singing competition
fairy tails firs parade
nalu and rowen
falling star
shall we dance
white day
eyes
i like you
saying goodbye
perfection
enough of enough
i belive in you
sweet dreams
remedy
happy birthday, Luce!
the journal of natsu dragneel
adorn
always
first kiss
love meater
sunset
it's a dare
nightmares
it's a dare part 2
heart wrenching
half asleep
shadows
sacrifice
last hope (sacrifice part 2)
GMG EXTRA!!!
first child
vulnerable
how did you meet mommy?
future
i won't say I'm in love ~
BONUS!!!
fire
find someone to carry you.
authors note
scare fest
fire dragons solar rain
ice skating
cold December
all i want for christmas
till eternity's end
authors note
follow me into the dark
back home
slight lemon
heaven is never too far
missions
sick dragon
authors note
the loss of a great one
mission #2
bed
today's the day!
zodiac pallet challenge
wind of a shooting star
101K!

piano

3.6K 113 117
Galing kay Kimi-ki

Hey guys. This is a one shot for my sister. She loved to play piano. So here's a little piano comedy. Hope you enjoy.

The sun was shining brightly in the town of Magnolia and three certain Fairy Tail members were making their way to their guild to pick up a new mission. Natsu walked alongside Lucy with his arms behind his head. Happy was flying behind them while munching a fish and soon, his chewing made Lucy glare at him.

"Can't you do something less annoying than chew like that?" she asked sharply. Happy held the fish in his paws as he stuck his tongue out at Lucy.

"Fish are yummy!" Happy argued.

"They're better fried," Natsu butted in which made Happy glare at him.

"That's not true! They're better raw!" he snapped.

"Fried!" Natsu shouted.

"Raw!" Happy shouted back.

"Fried!" Natsu said, his eyes flaring with fire as he said it.

"RAW!" Happy shouted as his voice caught the attention of people who were around them. Their eyes were raised as they watched the pair argue. A vein was throbbing on the blonde's head by now and she then bashed the pair's heads together. They yelled out in pain before falling to the floor with large lumps on their heads.

"Enough with the fish already! Just let it go!" Lucy yelled angrily.

"Aye...!" Happy and Natsu mumbled from the floor as Lucy stepped over them. Her frown disappeared as she continued to walk and a smile replaced it.

"Fired and raw? Have you ever tried smoked fish?" she asked teasingly as Natsu and Happy got up off the floor. They thought about it and made up their minds to smoke a fish later that day.

Natsu kicked open the door of the guild and the pair were greeted by the shouts of their fellow guild members and the smell of alcohol. Cana of course was on the bar stand drinking a whole barrel of it. Lucy never understood why she never got drunk once. Everyone else did.

"Morning!" Wendy said as she waved from the request board. Gray was next to her along with Carla and Juvia.

"Hey guys! So what's the plan for today?" Lucy asked as she and the others came over. Wendy turned back to the board as she scanned the jobs. Natsu was looking too and before Wendy could even answer, Natsu gave a yell of annoyance.

"There's nothing good here! Can't we grab another S-Class quest?" he asked and Gray looked at him sharply.

"No way pyro! Erza nearly skinned us alive last time we did that," he said and Natsu gave an eye roll at that as everyone minus Wendy and Carla, shivered at the memory.

"Well it serves you right! That is a violation of the guild rules!" Carla said with a scolding tone to her voice.

"Aye!" Happy said as he instantly agreed with her but it was mainly to please her. He did want to go on another big adventure.

"Aw come on Stripper, Erza won't know!" Natsu said but then froze as he felt a familiar presence behind him. Everyone else backed off slightly.

"I hope you weren't thinking about breaking the rules again Natsu?" a stern voice asked. Natsu whirled round to see Erza standing there with a scary look on her face. He started sweating nervously.

"Course not! It was Lucy's idea!" Natsu said while Lucy nearly blew her temper.

"You liar!" she screeched. Her attention then turned to something that was sitting in the middle of the guild hall. Everyone minus Erza followed her gaze and were surprised to see a grand piano there. Natsu eyed it with interested.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Geez, haven't you seen a piano before idiot?" Gray asked with a scoff.

"Shut up! Put your clothes back on Icy!" Natsu yelled while Gray threw his hands up in the air as his clothes were gone. Juvia had hearts in her eyes while the others walked away quickly and approached the piano.

"Why is a piano here?" Lucy asked curiously.

"I went on a quest and the man who paid me was a music fan and insisted that I take one. It was very grand so it was the obvious choice," Erza explained as she ran a hand across the top of it.

"Yes, well it won't last long here," Makarov said as he sipped his beer from his seat on the bar stand with Cana. Mirajane rubbed a glass with a cloth as she watched.

"It is a lovely instrument. Can anyone play?" she asked. Gajeel scoffed from his table as Panther Lily shook his head.

"Who'd want to play that? Rock is better than that classic crap," he stated.

"Well, you can't play rock well anyway," Lucy said which caused laughter to hit Gajeel as he rolled his eyes grumpily. Levy rubbed his shoulder with a laugh at his face.

"I'll give it a shot! How hard can it be?" Natsu asked as he sat down in front of it and cracked his knuckles. Lucy stuck her fingers in her ears as she could guess what happened next. Happy did the same as did Gray and they were clever to do so.

Natsu slammed his hands down on the keys and everyone yelled out in pain as they felt their eardrums practically burst. Natsu thought it sounded great so he kept banging down on the keys like it was a rock he wanted to break.

"NATSU KNOCK IT OFF!" Gray yelled as he gave a punch to his face and sat down in his place. He didn't hit the keys quite as hard as Natsu did but it still sounded awful. It didn't help when Happy started dancing along the keys while asking Carla to join him. She refused at once and covered her ears like Wendy had done.

"Let me show you how to play a piano like a real man!" Elfman bellowed as he came over and pushed Gray out of the chair along with Happy. His playing was nearly the same as Natsu's and Gajeel was the one to knock him out the seat.

Next thing that Lucy, Wendy, Juvia and Carla knew was the guild had gone into a fight with Master, Lisanna and Mirajane watching from the side-lines while shaking their heads. Wendy shook her head in disbelief.

"Juvia doesn't understand. Why fuss over a piano?" Juvia asked as she ducked out of the way of a flying chair.

"It's just how it is here," Carla said with a sigh. Wendy turned to talk to Lucy but to her surprise, she wasn't there anymore. She scanned the room for her and when she saw her, her eyes were wide with a surprise when she saw where she was. Juvia and Carla followed her gaze and were just as surprised.

Natsu was about to land another punch to Gray's face until he heard a soft sound come to his ears. His fist paused in mid-air as he looked around to see where the sound was coming from. Gray was about to punch Natsu while he was distracted but then he heard the sound and sat up. Soon, everyone had stopped to see where the sound was coming from. Lisanna, Mirajane and Master turned to look too. Everyone was surprised when they saw who was playing.

Lucy was sat at the piano and was playing a slow but melodic tune. She pressed down on the keys ever so gently with her slender fingers. Her facial expression was relaxed and calm with her eyes tracing the white keys while she played. Happy closed his eyes and smiled at the sound in his ears. Everyone else was now doing the same as the tune was very soothing. Natsu was the only one who didn't close his eyes. He was more focused on Lucy. Now that he looked at her from this perspective, he saw how pretty she actually was and how much the music related to her. Kind, caring and beautiful. Wait, did he really think that?!

Lucy then inhaled as she finished the song with her finger pressed down on the last key for a long pause. Once she had finished, she put her hands in her lap and then turned round to face everybody. Happy was the first to clap and then Gray joined in, along with Juvia, Wendy and Carla. Everyone soon applauded her and Lucy found herself blushing.

"Seems we have a hidden star in our guild," Makarov said proudly.

"She knows how to play like a real man!" Elfman bellowed.

"She's not a man..." Romeo muttered.

"That was amazing Lucy! Where did you learn to play?" Mirajane asked in delight. Lucy smiled as she brushed a lock of hair out of her face.

"My mother taught me when I was little. It's called Ludus. It's about love," Lucy answered as she turned back to the piano but didn't notice the smirk coming across Mirajane's face. She turned her attention to Natsu and was almost cackling when she saw the light blush across his cheeks.

"Could you play something more cheery?" Lisanna asked and Lucy nodded.

"Sure!" she said as she started to play again. This time, the rhythm was quite fast and nearly everyone was dancing to it.

"What a bunch of weirdo's," Gajeel muttered as he munched on some iron while Levy shook her head at him in disbelief. Mirajane turned to her sister with glee.

"Hey Lisanna, didn't you teach Natsu some songs when you were younger?" Mirajane asked. Lisanna recalled on the memory and nodded when she remembered the time that she dragged Natsu into the library and they came across a song book. Needless to say that some of the song names had made Natsu as red as Erza's hair and Lisanna laughing like crazy at him.

"Yes, why do you ask?" she asked.

"Well, it's obvious that Natsu and Lucy love each other," Mirajane said and Lisanna smiled at that. It was so obvious to everyone, yet the pair couldn't just admit their feelings to each other. Mirajane then lowered her voice to a whisper as Lisanna leaned in and listened to her plan. She was smiling like crazy when she heard it. Makarov managed to hear it too and he was smiling too.

"Alright, I'll do it," Lisanna said as she made her way over to Natsu who was still watching Lucy. She lightly tapped him on the shoulder which seemed to snap him out of his daze.

"Oh, hey Lisanna," Natsu said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Hey Natsu. You like Lucy playing?" she asked.

"Yeah it sounds...great," Natsu answered quietly. Lisanna saw her chance.

"Say, why don't you ask her to teach you?" she asked and Natsu looked at her as if she had three heads.

"Why?" he asked curiously.

"Why not? You remember some of the songs we looked at when were kids?" she asked and Natsu shivered at the memory.

"Yeah, they were weird," he muttered.

"Well I remember one that wasn't. maybe you could ask her if she knows it," Lisanna told him and Natsu considered this. It could get them closer...wait what?! Don't think that! Lisanna grinned at his face.

"S-sure!" he answered.

"The name of the song that was good was called Eros! Go and ask her!" Lisanna said as she pushed him forward. Natsu glared at her before going over. Lisanna watched them as Mirajane gestured for Gray, Erza, Wendy, Happy and Carla to watch as well as Juvia. Most of the guild had stopped to watch, even Gajeel.

"Lucy?" Natsu asked. Lucy stopped playing and turned round to face him.

"Yes Natsu?" she asked with a smile.

"Can you teach me how to play?" he asked which made the guild members look at him quizzically. Lucy was surprised but pleased at this.

"Of course! Is there any specific song?" she asked cheerfully.

"Yeah, it's called..." Natsu started but then he froze. Eros...that name seemed familiar to him. Suddenly, it clicked in the back of his head at what that name meant and his face started to heat up as he knew he couldn't say that in front of Lucy.

"Natsu?" Lucy said as she waved a hand in front of him.

"Never mind!" Natsu spluttered as he started to walk away but Lucy caught him by the arm.

"Come on, what it is called?" she asked impatiently. Natsu shot an evil glare at Lisanna who smirked in response as did the others, who had been informed of the name. Natsu clenched his eyes shut as he turned back to Lucy.

"Eros..." he said and that made Lucy drop his arm and for everyone else to burst out laughing. No one had expected him to actually say it. Lucy was now blushing too as she knew what it meant.

"You want to know that?" she asked and Natsu hid his face in his scarf.

"It was stupid..." he said as he tried to walk away but Lucy's voice made him freeze at what she said next.

"I k-know that song if you want to learn it..." Lucy said and Natsu almost fell over at that. She knew it? Man, he expected girls like Cana to know it but Lucy? He didn't see that coming.

"Okay..." he said as he came to sit down beside her as he tried to keep his body temperature normal. Lucy cleared her throat as she placed her fingers on the keys. Nastu watched her intently.

"Right so first..." she started but Natsu interrupted her.

"Can you play the song first?" he asked as hadn't actually heard it before. Lucy gave a small nod as she started to play a slow, low-key song. It wasn't cheery nor sad but it had a sense of passion in it. Natsu fidgeted on his seat as he listened as it suddenly clicked on why Lisanna had sent him over with this song. He had feelings for Lucy but was too scared to say it. The song was the key to unlock this fear.

The song went on for about two minutes until she stopped. Lucy inhaled deeply as she turned her head to Nastu and was stunned when his lips jammed into hers. Jaws in the room hit the floor while Mirajane fainted and Makarov spat out his beer in shock.

"What the f..." Gajeel started but was quickly hit in the head by Levy.

No one had expected that, least to say Lucy. She felt the heat rise up on her cheeks but wrapped her arms around Natsu's neck as she deepened the kiss. Natsu slid his hands around the waist as he deepened it too. This was just the feeling he was going for and neither of them wanted to end. Natsu pulled her body closer to his and she felt his muscled stomach press up against her which only made her blush harder. Safe to say that she was no longer single. Back at the bar, Erza looked over at Lisanna who was grinning hugely.

"Nicely done," she commented and Lisanna shrugged.

"They just needed a little warm-up," she answered.

"They're in lllloooooovvvveee," Happy said while Carla nodded in agreement as did Gray, who was quickly shocked that the pyro had made the first move.

"Lucy-sama is no longer Juvia's love rival," Juvia said as she was pleased that Gray was all hers and of course she was happy for the new couple. Wendy was also happy for the pair but there was one thing still puzzling her.

"Erza, what does Eros mean?" she asked. Erza looked down at Wendy, pondering over the thought of telling her what it meant but she was going to learn one day so why not now?

"Sexual passion," she answered slyly.

Words: 2655

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

44.6K 1.4K 11
Some one shots that were originally going to be stories but I never got to making an actual story plot to it. Please remember to Vote, Comment, And f...
33.9K 643 32
so I've read a lot of Nalu one shot series and they were all too good so it inspired me too make one. Warning: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR NONE OF THE...
256K 7.7K 15
Different Collection of NaLu oneshots, All Compiled Into One!
74.2K 1.6K 20
A collection of NaLu one shots! Enjoy reading!