King of New-Cal York

By johannaistrash

**SEQUEL TO KING OF NEW YORK ** After Queen Katherine Kelly and King Jack Kelly confess their love for each... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33/The End

Chapter 16

101 10 10
By johannaistrash

Katherine's POV :
We got to the car at the airport . Jack had the keys ."I'm driving " Jack said and opened the door for me . I quickly got in and snapped my seat belt . Jack , with the help of Jack of course .

Once we got inside I saw my mother sitting in a chair crying and Jonas hugging her . "Mom ?" I said . She shook her head . Jack and I walked in his room .

"Daddy ?" I said kneeling down "hi " cough " sweetheart " cough "Oh daddy , your gonna be okay. Your a Pulitzer . We're stubborn " I said "Katherine , If I die -" "you won't die " "no , if I die I want you to promise me that you'll bring Jonas and your mother to live with you two and Medda in New York " "I promise Daddy " I said "your very beautiful dear " he said tucking a hair behind my ear . "Thank you daddy , I love you " I said "I see your wearing that locket " "yeah , I was re reading all the letters you wrote me from when I was younger " "really , I'm so sorry about how horrible and mean I was to you when you were younger " "it's okay daddy , it's the past. " "listen , I love you , and back then is as a horrible father " "daddy you were just stressed " "Katherine , can I have a word with Jack quickly ?" "okay I'm gonna check on mom " I said and kissed his cheek .

Jack kissed my forehead when's I went out of the room.

Jacks POV :
"Sir ?" "Come here Jackson " he said to me . I kneeled down to his level . "You really care for her don't you ?" "Yes sir " "Promise you'll bring Amelia and Jonas to New York with you two " "I promise have plenty of room " "and promise me " he said and began to cough more . "Promise me ............ That you'll take good care of my daughter " "I promise sir " "you treat her the way she needs to be treated " "of course sir" "she's my only daughter .... I was a horrible father to her and now I can be good but I'm dying " "I understand sir " "also , when you have children please .... Take care of my grandchildren so much better than I ever did go my children . Also please treat Jonas like a brother " "of course " "and help my poor wife " "of course sir " "thank you " "of course " "Could you bring them in please ?" "Yes sir " I said and walked out .

"Hello " Joe said to them all "Joseph" "Amelia , I love you so much dear " "and I love you darling " Amelia said and kissed his lips sweetly "Come here Jonas" Jonas then walked over to his father's bed "Daddy loves you very much " Joe said "I love you too daddy " Jonas said and hugged him . "Katherine?" Joe called Katherine walked to he father . He wiped around some tears and kissed her cheek . "I love you dear . Your going to be the best queen the world as ever seen" Joe said . "And Jack ?" I walked over and stood next to Katherine "please take care of my family . Bring them home " "Of course sir " I said and shook his hand . His heart rate started to beep slowly . Katherine held onto me and her mother held onto my other side who's Jonas held onto Katherine's leg . Amelia cried into my shoulder and so did Katherine. "He's gone " I said . Amelia cried harder . We walked out and Jonas began to cry . He cried the loudest. I picked him up and placed him on my hip .

"It's okay Jonas , your dads in heaven now " I said rubbing his back as Amelia and Katherine hugged sadly . "Jack ?" Jonas asked "Hm ?" "Is heaven a nice place " "it's wonderful . That's where my parents are " I said . Jonas sighed and hugged me .

"I promise I'll take care of them" I said quietly up to the sky .

YES A SHORT CHAPLY BUT YEAH !ALSO I HAVE A NEW ATORY SO READ IT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.1K 22
ΰΌ„βœ©*.˚ 50 PAPES. --- ❝ Y'KNOW ME ELLIE, IM THE COOLEST GUY EVER. ❞ ( jack kelly x female oc ) ( the newsies fanfic ) ( Β© STILESSTILINSKII 2021 )
12.1K 488 22
When someone from Jacks past comes back to haunt him, will Katherine stay by his side to help him? Or will she shy away from the one person she's eve...
17.8K 678 26
It all started with a single thought: If you placed two individuals in a house together for twelve months, would they fall in love? β€’ Newsies AU β€’ {...
41.1K 645 127
1956, Jack and Jackie are happily married, Jackie is pregnant, Jack doesn't cheat on her, everything is going fine... right? Sequel is up, called 19...