Omegle | Cristiano Ronaldo

Por cristiano-

"yeah, right. if you're cristiano ronaldo, i'm barack obama." ------- [She is a sarcastic fangirl and omegle... Más

extended summary
cast
playlist
glossary
epigraph
1. That sounds very inappropriate
2. A nerdy habit of mine
3. Type in GarethIsHot
4. But I really am famous
5. So which famous person are you?
6. So, Cristiano is your bae?
7. You really like me
8. I missed you
9. Do not use that winky face
10. I'm beauty with brains
11. It's Cristiano Ronaldo
12. You make me so conflicted
13. You have a big ego
14. Or you can just text me
15. gosh Isco, don't be so dense
16. "IHATEYOUCRISTIANO"
17. Who Gareth?
18. This was a bad idea
19. HOLY SHIT HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?
20. so formal and courteous
21. This is his friend James
22. TELL HER YOU LIKE HER
23. Messy? Yes. Disorganised? Definitely.
24. your bitchy, gold-digger ex
25. The great love guru
26. Air India welcomes you aboard!
27. Is the short one your boyfriend?
28. MARRY ME, RAMOS!
29. Can I call you Zarry?
30. "She doesn't like broccoli?"
31. I JUST KILLED JAMES RODRIGUEZ
32. I want forever with you, Zarine.
33. What has Bollywood taught me?
34. Edit out the embarassing parts
35. You've got Sergio on your brain, Zarine.
36. It's just you, me and Cristiano's car
37. "You're scared of dogs?"
38. Sorry, Zarine, it was a mistake.
40. OHMYGOD HE'S GOING TO KISS ME
41. I pity you, Nacho boy.
42. What's under the sheets?
43. Gosh, the enemy is staring at me.
44. Such cheap wannabes
45. Ashley was right
46. Nothing is okay.
47. Whenever we are apart
48. If all else fails, use your face.
49. Got lie detectors in my head
50. Epilogue | I love you
Omegle Hunt | done
MARCH NEWS
INTERVIEW FOR HT, A SEQUEL? AND MORE
SEQUEL

39. He left his credit card lying around!?

10.3K 397 148
Por cristiano-

Zarine yawned and grabbed the sticky note from the fridge door. Where was Cristiano?

"Hey, bom dia! Had an early morning practice. Didn't want to disturb your beauty sleep. Will be back for lunch. Breakfast is in the fridge." Here a line had been crossed out and was followed by "And there's a party in the evening. Wanna come? Love, Cris. P. S. Left my credit card on the counter if you need it for anything."

He left his credit card lying around!? What if I was a psycho shopper and racked up huge bills? How could he even trust me with this? A slow smile spread over her features, Wait, why am I even worrying about this? CRISTIANO FUCKING RONALDO left me his card! Does this even have a limit? Not that I'm going to use it. *sigh* I'm a strong, independent woman. I'm not using his card. Bleh.

She fingered the "Love, Cris" part of the message. It was unnerving how they already sounded like a married couple. She kept the note back and went upstairs.

Woah, woah, stahp overthinking, Zarine. You're his guest. Be the part. Don't exaggerate.

"OMG I'M IN CRISTIANO'S BATHROOM HELL YEAH!" she screamed and took a selfie in his shower. There is no calming down for a full-time fangirl, of course.

She brought her toiletries from her room and decided to deposit them on one side of the basin counter when she realised that Cristiano's stuff was sprawled across it. She couldn't read the names because they were in Spanish but most of them looked like hair gel. She grinned devilishly and pushed all off them to one side and set her toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and shampoo on one side.

After a breakfast of bread and jam with coffee she settled on the couch to read through some of her stuff for her upcoming first day at job. She giggled as she thought about it. Zarine Hasan, a Professor at D.U. Eeep!

She loved her work, she loved poring over books and getting lost in them, meeting new characters, understanding their pain and living their happiness and of course, shipping people. She was deep in thought over a piece of Modernist criticism when she heard the main door click open. She looked up, dazed and slightly confused, having totally forgotten where she was, "Huh?"

"Ola, Zarine!" Cristiano smiled hugely.

"Ola," she said. "Wow you're back early."

He quirked an eyebrow, "Early? It's three in the afternoon. I'd say that was a pretty long practice session."

"It's three!?" she yelped. "Where did the time go?"

He laid his gym bag beside the couch and sat down beside her, "How long have you been reading? Studying?"

"Both actually," she closed the book with a snap. "Probably around four hours. Time does fly past when one is enjoying oneself."

"Aww, I'm glad you're having fun without me," he said, sarcastically.

She laughed, "If you must know, I did miss you."

He was about to say something funny when he stopped and Zarine could have sworn his gaze dropped from her eyes to her lips, "I missed you too."

Later, after lunch which Cristiano had brought from his favourite Lebanese restaurant, he asked, "So, you coming to Perez's birthday party?"

WOAH HE WANTS ME TO GO TO THE PEREZ'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!? Is that even a question? Of course. Will the other guys be there too? Can I meet them? Would Sergio give me an autograph? Maybe if I begged him. Is it okay to ask for an autograph at a party?

"Zarine?"

She broke out of her daydream and said as nonchalantly as possible, "Oh a party? Okay, I'll come along to give you company."

"Great," he said, happily. "Get ready by five?"

She looked at the clock and her eyes widened, "You mean in forty minutes?"

He nodded.

She glared at him, "Wow, such a lot of time, Cristiano. Thank you so much for telling me well in advance."

"Oye, don't go all sarcastic on me. Besides, you could go in your pajamas and you'd still be a head turner."

She rolled her eyes, "Because everyone would obviously turn around to see any idiot who comes sauntering in in their pajamas."

He ruffled her hair lovingly, "I could wear pajamas too. We'd match then."

Zarine pretty much went into panic-dress-up mood. She ran across her room, emptied her whole suitcase onto the bed, tried to comb her unruly hair and finally chose something to wear.

"Thank God, I brought along this dress. I love you, dress, you saved me seriously," she said, pulling on the floor length cream coloured dress which was covered with mint green flowery embroidery. "Ow, oof, ouch!" Some strands of her hair got entangled with the hook at the back of the dress and she struggled and fought with it. Finally she succeeded to free herself and breathe.

Then began the hunt for heels. She'd brought along a pair but WHERE IN THE NAME OF HEELS, BAGS AND SHOES ARE THEY? She found them underneath her bed and stepped into them, wobbling a little. Though the gold, strappy stilettos had attracted her heart through the windows of a shop, her feet seem to already develop a hatred towards them as her heels began to pain almost instantly.

She patted her hair on one side and let it sit across both of her shoulders in sections. She hobbled to the bathroom mirror and took a deep breath before taking a look at herself. Actually, it wasn't so bad. Her long hair looked glossy and light across her shoulders and the dress seem to be a perfect fit (for once!). But something was missing. What, what, what...

"Make-up!" she remembered. Usually she wasn't a huge fan of make-up. She only touched it for special occasions and this party was a total special occasion. She applied green and gold eyeshadow over her right eyelid and immediately groaned. The gold looked nice but the green seemed to accentuate her dark circles.

"Zarine, you ready?" she heard Cristiano call.

"Yeah, two minutes," she lied and decided to just leave it as it was. The left eyelid was sloppily done. Somehow right hand with left eye never seemed to work for her. She hurriedly applied a thin line of kohl beneath her eyes. Her hand was shaking as she applied her bright red lipstick but at least her lips looked perfect.

She looked at the bottle of eyeliner. Her eyes would look better with it, she knew. Well, at least she hoped the dark eyeshadow would get dulled by it. The problem was she had never applied it on her own. Whenever she had needed to, Firoza had helped.

She steadied her hand, closed her right eye and tried. Gosh, I can't do this. I'll just poke myself in the eye.

She took the bottle and opened her bedroom door, nearly running into Cristiano who had been leaning against it. He stepped back, surprised.

His eyes widened slightly as he stammered, "W-wow, you look hot, I mean, tall." He coughed nervously, looking away and rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, you look tall."

Zarine smirked, "Thank you, Cris. You look pretty sexy too." He was wearing a midnight blue suit over a white shirt and sexy was an understatement for his appearance.

He blushed deeply, "Oh, um, thanks. Thanks." He cleared his throat. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, I wanted to put eyeliner but I just can't...I'll just ditch it then."

"Wait," he caught her wrist lightly. "Let me try?"

She stared, "You'll help with eye-liner?"

He nodded, "I mean, I could try. How tough would it be?"

"You have no idea," she sighed.

He made her close her eyes and soon she felt him testily, brush it across her eyelid. "Okay," he let out a breath. "Definitely tricky. Uh uh, don't open your eyes." He held her chin and jaw solidly and began to apply it again.

Zarine could feel her face heating up at his touch and it was she could do to keep quiet and hope that he didn't notice the effect he was having on her.

Cristiano said proudly, "It's done. I think it's pretty okay. It's wet though so don't open them yet." He blew air on her face in attempt to dry the eyeliner.

She opened in her eyes a little and smiled, "Thanks."

"Anytime," he smiled back.

She grabbed her mint-green wrap and he walked her to his Lamborghini. Soon, they were driving across Madrid, toward Perez's huge, huge mansion where at least ten people were planning to win a bet and Cristiano's private jet but that was of course, unknown to Zarine.

[ HEYAAAAAAAAS GUYS! Aren't  #ZARIANO  the cutest?! *_*
And isn't Cristiano boyfriend goals like dayum, man <3

Btw  in the next chapter some barca players are going to make an entry so stay tuned for the drama!

Hope you enjoyed the update. Please tell us your views about it we love your comments so much :)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YA AWESOMEIES. ]

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

199K 4.2K 93
A plan makes things simple right? Make the plan and follow through with it. That's what Cristiano Ronaldo thought. He had a plan. A plan that was sup...
403K 7.3K 66
Cristiano Ronaldo, the name itself is a brand,currently world's no. 1 player, he has everything he wants, the only thing he lacks is lack of love. So...
257K 4.1K 44
𝑰𝑵 which a normal girl moves back to portugal to see her family, but instead becomes infatuated with a certain football player. 'because, after all...
248K 5.1K 112
Cristiano had hoped, wanted and wished for one thing. A child of his own. After a series of up and downs, his son was finally born. But while life wa...