Five Star Hotel

By MayaApples

|#2 in Romance 2/20/16| *** So he sent you here. The dirtiest, grimiest, most vile building in New York City... More

A/N
1. Lonelyville
2. Indulge
3. Pink Dresses
4. That Night
5. Crushed
6. Five Star Hotel
7. Dinner
8. Bad Day
9. Toilets
10. Past
11. Stella
12. Date
13. Fight
14. What Do You Mean
15. Merry Christmas
16. Tease
17. Daddy's Home
18. "Truth"
19. Pillowy Lips
20. Sugar
21. Secrets
22. Poor Dante
23. Ice Cream Cake
24. News
25. Poor Sean
26. Goodbye
27. Saturday
28. Tampons
29. The Talk
31. Traitor
32. Wounded
33. Scream
34. Lost
35. Plan
36. Guns
37. Promised
38. Finally
39. Baby
40. The End
Spin-off
The Original Ending

30. Needs

421K 16.6K 2.9K
By MayaApples

I woke up at around noon time. There was a tray of warm food waiting for me on the small table. The door to my room was shut completely, so I was free to eat as fast as I wanted without anyone judging me. I was starving since I didn't really get fed last night.

After I ate I showered in the tiny bathroom that was in my room. Dante had supplied me with all the needed toiletries. I liked the clothes he gave me too. Sweatpants and t-shirts. Maybe this was all he could get his hands on, but I was glad. It's not like I was going anywhere anytime soon. Mine as well be comfortable.

After thinking about it for a good half an hour I left my room. There weren't as many people as I thought there'd be. There was Anthony, Susan, Jade, Dante, And a couple of other men who I didn't know. Of course they carried guns.

I found Dante talking to Anthony in the hallway. I couldn't tell what it was about, because they stopped talking as I approached.

"Hey." They greeted me.

"Hi." I said back, not really sure what to do now.

Dante told Anthony to give him a minute so he could talk to me. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing much." I replied playing with the hem of my shirt. "I was just wondering what's going on. Is Silvio down here too?" I've only met the guy once and he already scared the living daylights out of me.

"Yeah he's down here. This is probably the safest place right now. No one knows it exists. They probably think we're at one of his estates."

I nodded. This was awkward. We used to be able to talk for hours, but right now all I could think about was how strong his arms looked in that shirt. There was so much tension between us and I couldn't stand it.

His eyes were focused on my boobs. I wasn't wearing a bra at the moment, and apparently he realized. I didn't think it was that noticeable because the shirt was a little baggy, but I guess it was.

"So what's going on? What's gonna happen?"

"I'm not involved in the big decision making, so I'm not exactly sure what they plan on doing. They're just trying to stop Nick and his people. We have to wait it out."

"But everything will be ok, right?" I sounded like a little girl.

"Yeah." He pushed his eyes back up. Throughout this whole conversation they would move down then quickly up then down again.

I nodded. "Ok." I wasn't sure what else to say. So I turned around and walked back into my room, where I found a bra to put on. Then I went over to Jade's room.

This was where all the girls were. Susan and Jade were sitting on the sofa talking, because there was no tv to watch or any phones to play with.

They welcomed me in, glad to have someone else to talk to. Both of them avoided the topic of Sean, and it was obvious that they were avoiding Dante too. It was probably because of me. But they were still glad I was there.

This was one of the most boring days of my life. I mean there was nothing to do nor was there anything to talk about. The atmosphere was depressing.

Eventually I went back to my room, exhausted from not doing anything.

I threw myself on the sofa and practiced saying the alphabet backwards. I did that with no problem after a half an hour. Then I tried counting backwards from a hundred. I did that twice.

The door to my room opened and Dante walked in, running a hand through his thick hair. I don't think he noticed I was there. He set the gun down on the table along with the weird looking little, black phone.

I stood up, letting him know that I was there.

Dante turned around. "Hello." He said to me.

I stared. All I could do was stare. I mean talk about perfection. I didn't think it was possible for a man to be this perfect. I just couldn't get over it.

And those lips. "I wanna kiss you." I didn't realize I actually said that out loud, not until I heard his deep masculine laugh.

"Why are you telling me that?" His accent didn't help with my desire to throw him down on that couch.

"Do it." He said like he knew exactly what I was thinking.

So I did. I walked over to him and I kissed him. He kissed me back, hard. Dante pushed me onto the sofa. Our mouths stayed connected the entire time.

This is what I needed. I needed this so badly. It brought me back in time when everything was so much easier. Earlier our conversation was awkward. This wasn't awkward. We both knew exactly what to do. It was so familiar. I needed that.

Eventually he moved his mouth down to kiss my jaw then my neck. He didn't kiss me soft. It was rough and desperate. That made me smile.

"Wait." He pulled his mouth away. All I could focus on were his hands under my shirt, playing with the hem of my pants. "Aren't you on your... period?" He asked.

"What? No!" I had just gotten over it a week ago.

"Then why did you have me bring you a box of tampons?"

"I was just trying to be a pain in the ass." I replied honestly. He paused for another second. That second felt like an hour. "Do you need me to prove it to you, because I will."

"No. I believe you." He said before finding my mouth again.

I broke away this time. "Condom?" I breathe. I mean he was already in between my legs. We were halfway there.

"No." He said, shattering both of our worlds. "I don't have one." No condom equals no sex. "Do you?" He asked hopeful.

"No." I answered, disappointed. But then I realized that I did. "My purse! Where did you put my purse?"

He quickly got up and directed me to the closet in the bedroom that held my purse and shopping bags. I pulled it out and began the search.

"You just carry them around?" He asked sitting on the bed, waiting impatiently.

"From when we were dating." I explained, pulling them out.

"There's four." Dante said. "We are going to have to be conservative."

I nodded agreeing one hundred percent. "Now is a good time though, right?"

"Definitely." Dante put the other three back, threw my bag on the floor then threw me on the bed.

It's only been a few weeks since we last did it, but it felt like longer. We wasted no time getting to where we wanted to be.

This was the type of sex that lifted you out of your body, brought you to heaven, then back again. I visited heaven several times.

Dante collapsed on top of me and we just laid there trying to recover.

"This is real." He said to me, holding my face in his hand. "Even if you don't want it to be, you know it is."

I didn't say anything. I didn't agree or disagree. All I wanted right now was to live in the moment. I wanted to commit this feeling to memory, in case I never had another one like it.

Eventually, after laying next to each other for a while I asked, "Where did you sleep yesterday?"

"The sofa." He responded, laying on his side so that I could see his face perfectly.

"You know you could've came in here, right? I wouldn't have kicked you out."

"You were taking up the whole bed."

I laughed, making him smile. "That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. You could've just rolled me over or something."

Dante shrugged his shoulders. "Well now I know."

That's how we fell asleep. I was tucked under the blankets, pressed to his side. I had no clothes on and it began to get cold, so he pulled me to him.

I fell asleep almost instantly. His smell, his breaths, his arms. They made me feel like I was at home. I'd close my eyes and forget about where I was, who he was, and what was going on.

He was Dante. Dante Di Stefano, whose father was a Mafia boss. He didn't choose this, and he repeatedly told me he didn't want it. But how could we go back to the way things were? We couldn't.

Would danger follow me everywhere I went if I stayed with him? Would this be my life? Hiding from the people who wanted to kill us. Would my child end up like Sean? Completely innocent, but still taken, and tortured for information that he didn't have.

I couldn't do that. I loved Dante, but if the answer to those questions were yes then I had to go. I would have to try to find a normal life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852 3 20
They are in a secret relationship because of a threat from their rivals. Everyone thinks they hate each other but only they know they'd kill anyone...
416K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
910K 24.4K 56
SINSITER MAFIA SERIES:2 (P.s you don't have to read the first book Lorenzo to read this because they are different stories, this is about sinister...
15.1K 925 48
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!! ★Be careful who you trust. Because, even your bestfriend can also become your greatest enemy★ Don't come close to me !" I...