Bangtan Boys Imagines

By jisoojosh

Hellow, this is a book about BTS. I love jungkook, so back off people. More

Introduction/Requests
Preference #1
Preference #2
Preference #3
Preference #4
JungKook
Jimin
Jungkook
Preference #5
J-Hope/Hoseok
Rap Monster/Namjoon
Jeon Jungkook
Jeon Jungkook
Yoongi/Suga
Preference #6
Jungkook
Preference #7
Suga/Yoongi
Suga/Yoongi
Preference #8
V/Taehyung
Yoongi/Suga
Preference #9
Game!!
Preference #10
Preference #11
Preference #12
Jeon {Not So Innocent} Jungkook
Jimin
Preference #13
Jungkook
Preference #14
Preference #15
Preference #16
Preference #17
Jimin
Preference #18
Jimin
Preference #19
Yoongi/Suga
Jungkook
Namjoon/Rap Monster
Preference #20
IDEK >.<
Yoongi/Suga
Preference #21
Jimin
Taehyung/V
Jimin
Namjoon/Rap Monster
Yoongi/Suga
J-Hope
Yoongi/Suga
Jungkook
Jungkook
Jimin
Taehyung/V
Jin
Yoongi/Suga
Min Yoongi/Suga
V/Taehyung
Jimin
Min Yoongi/Suga
Jungkook
Taehyung/V
Preference #22
Yoongi/Suga
Kim Najmoon/Rap Monster
Preference #23
Taehyung/V
Jungkook
Kim Najmoon/Rap Monster
Preference #24
Preference #25
Taehyung/V
Taehyung/V
Preference #26
V/Taehyung
Preference #27
Preference #28

J-Hope

51 1 0
By jisoojosh

"You have got to be kidding me."

Vexation distinctly evident in his voice, Hoseok's intense gaze bore into your forehead. Dramatically inhaling, you rolled your eyes, shifting to a slightly different sitting position on your mattress to show you acknowledged his presence but were still by no means speaking to him.

Hoseok was standing at foot of the two of your's bed, annoyance clear in both his posture and his tone. You hadn't been talking to Hoseok all day. Actually you had been completely ignoring him, if not avoiding him for the past four days. Any time he would try and touch you, you would move away. Any time he would look at you, you would turn the other way. Hell, when he even walked into the same room as you, you would leave the room.

Childish as it may seem, you couldn't stand being around him, not right now. Besides, his childishness was the whole reason this little "fight" started in the first place.

Hoseok cleared his throat, attempting and failing to get you to look up at him. Your eyelids didn't even flicker. You simply turned the page of the novel sitting on your lap, not actually reading the words on the page, but at least pretending to. Hoseok cleared his throat again, this time louder with more of a growl to his tone than simply frustration.

Shutting your book as forcefully as you could, you looked up, glaring at him like he was the most loathsome creature you had ever laid eyes on. He's so infuriating. Why was he even bothering you? He was the one who made it clear he didn't want to talk.

"Look. I had two drinks. And forgot to text you saying I was staying out late with some friends. Get over it," you finally hissed out, not being able to stand the deadly silence between the two of you anymore.

He's such an asshole, you thought to yourself. As much as you had been giving him the silent treatment up until tonight he had been giving it right back.

God, he pissed you off so much. He was the one who stopped talking first. He was the one who decided to sleep on the couch the past three nights in a row. Hewas the one who didn't seem to trust you, not the other way around.

You knew he was angry because you went out without him. You knew he was angry because you had had a couple drinks and gotten a bit tipsy. You knew he was angry because there were a few guys there and he wasn't around. You knew exactly why he was angry you just couldn't seem to comprehend why all of that seemed to irritate him so much and most of all, you couldn't seem to comprehend why the hell he couldn't just fucking trust you.

"God what's your problem!? You're not my father. You don't own me. You can't tell me what I can and can't do," your voice cracked from yelling so loudly.

You kept eye contact with him, but only for a second more, beginning to feel a tinge of regret for raising your voice so much as his eye darkened to a shade of black you didn't even existed until now. His eyes were usually brown, a coffee with a bit of cream, but now were filled with flares of fury and something else too.

You sighed. You shuffled your legs to the side of the mattress, starting to leave the room to avoid him yet again. God, just looking at him made you want to rip his head off... or fuck his brains out.

Just as you began to stand up, you were forcefully pushed back down. Hoseok grabbed onto your wrists roughly holding them against the mattress. Your eyes narrowed into slits. Anger bubbled inside of you, yet you could already feel your body start to betray you.

He turned his head away from you, not looking you in the eye as he began to speak.

"No, you're right." He paused to glare into your eyes, now filled more with lust than with anger. "I'm not your father. I'm not your mother. I'm not a legal guardian to you in any way. Shape. Or. Form."

Venom dripped from every syllable, his volume getting progressively louder with every word, with every centimeter that his face crept towards yours. Your breath hitched in your throat. You tried to continue glaring back, but slowly your gaze began to show your desires.

He could be so dense, and unbearably possessive, and it didn't help that you couldn't resist that dominant alpha male side to him.

His lips now pressed up against your ear, his hot breaths sent shivers down your spine as you could only imagine what was to happen next.

"But I am your boyfriend. A jealous boyfriend with a hell of a temper who doesn't take too kindly to other men clinging to his girlfriend."

You swallowed, feeling a small amount of guilt, along with a desire you wished to ignore at the moment, burn inside of you. Hoseok began to nibble at your earlobe and then the rest of your ear along with other surrounding skin.

You let out an exasperated sigh, one you had been holding in for quite some time, as Hoseok brutally bit down on your neck. Moving from your neck to your collarbone, he began toying with your skin. Teasing it at first, nibbling and lightly sucking before biting down yet again, making sure to leave his mark on you.

Unclipping your bra, he slid it out from underneath your shirt, but not taking the shirt off along with it. He slid his hand underneath the thin fabric of your top, tracing his fingers over your breasts, gently massaging them, before pinching at the skin around your nipples. Sliding his hands out from underneath your top, he snaked them onto your hips, pressing them against the mattress, not appreciating the way you had lightly bucked them up before he was even inside of you.

Hoseok was now inches from your face looking at your lips like he wanted to tear them off of your face rather than kiss them. Your eyes began to flutter as you tried to fight the urge of instinctively closing them as he etched waves into your side with his nails from his right hand. You would not give up the fight you two were holding in your gaze.

His left hand was still firmly placed against your hip. A devilish smirk formed on Hoseok's lips, marking a change in his entire demeanor. You knew what was coming next.

Riotously pulling the zipper on your jeans, he bgean pulling them down to your ankle. He flipped you around, your body now being forcefully pressed into the mattress by Hoseok's hand.

You heard the rough click of his belt buckle and the rushed unzipping of his pants. You could hear the light scraping of jean fabric against skin as Hoseok rushed to pull down his pants.

An agitated gasp left your lips as he abruptly entered you from behind, no warning, already fully inside of you. You clenched around him. The unexpected force of his thrust caused a slow burn to develop in your,from being taken surprise by Hoseok's sudden impact and not being completely wet yet.

A mixture of both pleasure and pain built up inside you at just how rough his thrusts were. You cried out, not being able to keep quiet. You threw your head forward and dug your fingers into the bed, trying to distract yourself from just how much pleasure was building up inside of you.

Abruptly Hoseok's hands made their way from your hips, where he was gripping you tightly to keep his thrusts inside of you at full force, to clamping down over your screaming mouth and taking a fist full of your hair, jerking your head backwards. Your moans only seemed to get louder now that there was a barrier in front of your mouth.

You bit down on Hoseok's hand, payback for earlier, but also from you inability to truly control your body movements due to the sheer pleasure building up inside of you, as his thrusts became even harder and more frantic.

You let out another agitated moan, this time hearing it echo against the bedroom walls as he had now removed his hand from your mouth, instead placing it on your jaw.

He pressed his face against the side of your face, an indicator that told you he was getting close. His breath was more ragged now than ever. He jerked your jaw towards him. Your noses bouncing against one another due to the impact of his trust.

"I like your silence more when I'm inside you."

His voice got deeper and more raspy with every word, and you could tell he was at the brink of his release, matching your oncoming climax. His words only caused the pleasure inside of you to coil and tighten even more blissfully.

"Cum for me baby, cum" Those last few words finally did it for you, clenching around him one last time as you reached your high, him releasing inside of you at the same time. With a few last thrusts, he started to rock side to side, allowing the both of you to ride out your highs.

He slid out of you gently, in such a contrast to how he entered it was almost comical. You collapsed completely onto the mattress in front of you, letting out a contended sigh.

God, makeup sex really is the best kind of sex.

Seconds later Hoseok fell on top of you, making you groan. You playfully shoved him off of you, turning your head to face him, your now playful glare a stark contrast to the venomous one earlier.

The gummy smile now cheesily etched into his features caused a goofy smile to appear on your face. Throwing your head back into the mattress to hide it, you let out slow easy breaths, recovering yourself as best you could, knowing a round two would be coming up very shortly.

You could only wish his possessive side would come out more often.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 11.4K 41
I read a book called kik on wattpad and I liked it so this is my version of it
1.8K 89 13
My first book on wattpad for BTS imagines, hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing them!! ~DISCONTINUED~
33.4K 670 22
just a bunch of yoongles one shots ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ PLEASE DUN READ THIS BOOK ITS CRINGEY AF. PLZ FOR THE SAKE OF ME ©𝐠𝐠𝐲𝐮𝐳𝐚 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕
137K 5.4K 26
where 16 year old jungkook falls in love with his teacher. (pls why do ppl still read this? it's horrible. i was 16 when i wrote it-)