Bangtan Boys Imagines

By jisoojosh

Hellow, this is a book about BTS. I love jungkook, so back off people. More

Introduction/Requests
Preference #1
Preference #2
Preference #3
Preference #4
JungKook
Jimin
Jungkook
Preference #5
J-Hope/Hoseok
Rap Monster/Namjoon
Jeon Jungkook
Jeon Jungkook
Yoongi/Suga
Preference #6
Jungkook
Preference #7
Suga/Yoongi
Suga/Yoongi
Preference #8
V/Taehyung
Yoongi/Suga
Preference #9
Game!!
Preference #10
Preference #11
Preference #12
Jeon {Not So Innocent} Jungkook
Jimin
Preference #13
Jungkook
Preference #14
Preference #15
Preference #16
Preference #17
Jimin
Preference #18
Jimin
Preference #19
Yoongi/Suga
Jungkook
Namjoon/Rap Monster
Preference #20
IDEK >.<
Yoongi/Suga
Preference #21
Jimin
Taehyung/V
Jimin
Namjoon/Rap Monster
Yoongi/Suga
J-Hope
Yoongi/Suga
Jungkook
Jungkook
Jimin
Taehyung/V
Jin
Yoongi/Suga
Min Yoongi/Suga
V/Taehyung
Jimin
Min Yoongi/Suga
Jungkook
Preference #22
J-Hope
Yoongi/Suga
Kim Najmoon/Rap Monster
Preference #23
Taehyung/V
Jungkook
Kim Najmoon/Rap Monster
Preference #24
Preference #25
Taehyung/V
Taehyung/V
Preference #26
V/Taehyung
Preference #27
Preference #28

Taehyung/V

51 0 0
By jisoojosh

Mr Lee stepped into the arts studio, a proud grin on his face. "Good morning students, today I have an important announcement to make." He heaved in some air, "We have a new student who will be joining us. She has won multiple competitions throughout her life until now and has gradually transferred to our university. Her name is Song Minseo. Now please, behave."

The door creaked open and everyone in the studio stared at the small figure who entered the room.

Her dark brown waves framed her high cheekbones beautifully. Dirt brown eyes giving a slight glimmer to her complexion. Her cheeks were rosy and her moist pink lips were curved into the most elegant smile.

Taehyung felt his heart explode. He had never seen someone so pretty before and the fact that she shared the same love for arts as him made him feel more drawn to a stranger than ever before.

Mr Lee gestured towards a seat and easel that was prepared for her in a seat two rows away from Taehyung. She bowed and made her way towards it, brushing past him, giving him a hint of lavender perfume.

Minseo plopped down and dropped her backpack by her side. Nodding, Mr Lee continued the lesson.

Taehyung, as an art lover, would always pay attention to whatever the teacher had to say. But that day, he couldn't help but stare at the way her lips pursed together and her furrowed when she was focused. Her nose would twitch once in a while, reminding him of a bunny. A cute one.

He chuckled at himself for thinking of such things. Suddenly, a voice snapped him out of his thoughts, "Mr Kim! Do you intend on staring at Miss Song all day?!"

"N-no, sir." Taehyung stared at his empty canvas. There was a choking silence for a few moments before Mr Lee pressed him on, "Well?"

"Well w-what, s-sir?" He rubbed the nape of his neck as everyone stared at him, including Minseo—a smile tugging at her lips.

"Aren't you going to start?" The elderly man crossed his arms over his chest, tapping his foot lightly. Finally, he sighed, massaging the bridge of his nose. "Okay, everyone, it seems that Mr Kim is a bit lost. Therefore, get into pairs, whoever is his partner has to help him out."

The old around and flipped through a on his desk, clearly annoyed. Taehyung huffed and rolled his eyes at the man's back.How embarrassing can this day be?

Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He wipped his head up and sighed, "What do y—"

Minseo bit her lip, her grip on her paintbrushes and pallet tightened, "Do you want to be my partner?"

Taehyung was still gawking at her, unable to make words leave his mouth, "I-I-I w-w-"

"It's okay if you don't want to." Minseo smiled awkwardly and played with the hem of her baby blue sweater.

"No!" The studio was shaken by Taehyung's raspy voice and heads turned. Minseo's eyes grew wide, her hand onto her mouth, trying to contain her giggles.

"I would love that." He mumbled and immediately pulled a stool towards his side. She smiled and sat down beside him, puffing her cheeks and placing her tools on her lap.

"So, let's get started, shall we?" Tying her hair into a loose bun with the white hair tie that was around her wrist before, Minseo blushed as Taehyung continued staring at her.

She giggled again, which made him snap out of the trance which her face held. He shook his head and scrambled to get a pencil from the front pocket of his bag. There was a few seconds of shuffling before she heard an 'Aha!' as Taehyung lifted his head up, accidentally bumping into his easel. He rubbed the back of his head, groaning to himself.

"Oh, does it hurt?" Minseo rubbed his bruised scalp with her cold fingers, unaware of what she was doing. He looked up into her worried eyes and grinned to himself. Never had he thought she could be so caring and gentle, especially to a stranger.

She immediately pulled her hand back when he chuckled and quickly looked the other way, "S-sorry, it looked like it hurt." She felt her cheeks heat up and her hands starting to tremble. Why did I do that?

"Minseo, you wanna go get lunch at the that new restaurant downtown?" Kyungsoo licked his lips and rubbed his hands together. Sadly, her older brother wasn't helping at all. She had to study, she knew she couldn't jeopardize all that time for food.

Shaking her head, she put her hands together, "Sorry oppa, maybe another time."

He pouted and ruffled her hair, "Is it that guy? Taehyung, right? Are you going on a date with hi—"

"What are you talking about?! I've got to study!" She folded her arms over her chest, "Go disturb eomma and appa or something!" She huffed.

Kyungsoo sighed and rolled his eyes, "Ever since we moved here, you've always been busy at campus."

He was right, she was always busy. Every morning, she went to campus early for a trip to the library. Her afternoons were always packed with classes and at night, she usually spent lots of time at the art studio to practice on her skills. She barely had any ample time with her beloved and annoying brother. Not to mention her parents.

He kept on tugging at her shirt, "Come on, come on!"

She slapped his hand away and pushed him out her bedroom door. Locking it, Minseo ran her fingers through her tangled hair. She heard Kyungsoo huff and walk away, moments later slamming the door to his own room shut. So immature.

Suddenly, she heard her phone chime. It was a message from Taehyung. She had forgotten that she had given her number to him. But she was glad he had it.

Art Class Taehyung:

Hey, I've finished the project :)

Her eyebrows up, it was supposed to be a pair project and Mr Lee had just given the assignment yesterday. She texted him back.

♡ Minseo:

What, y?!

A few seconds later, he replied. Wow, his typing is fast.

Art Class Taehyung:

I thought I would do it 4 u since u seemed busy.

♡ Minseo:

Even if I was busy, it's unfair :<

She was grateful that Taehyung finished the assignment she had been so stressed about, but felt wrong to let him do it and get only half the credit.

She sighed after a few moments, why isn't he replying?

Little did she know, on the other side of the line, it was a different story.

"God, Hobi hyung what am I gonna do? She probably thinks that I think she's not capable of doing the assignment." Taehyung slumped onto the couch, running his fingers through his hair.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Can you relax, she probably just feels guilty for letting you do all the work."

For the first time, ever since he first met Minseo, he was actually considering what his friend told him was true. It was a fact about her that stood out on the first day they started doing their project together. She would always make sure she did her part of the work.

Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows at him, his black hair which was styled into a quiff looked shiny in the sunlight. Taehyung had once tried that hairstyle but, it didn't work out the way he wanted it to.

He thought Minseo would like it, but sadly, he was proved wrong when his hyungs laughed at him as he came out of his room. So he stuck to his normal mushroom cut hair.

Another notification popped up on his screen, cutting his thoughts.

♡ Minseo:

Ur the best, weirdest friend ever :p

Taehyung's smile faltered. Hobi noticed and read the message, only to laugh at his dongsaeng.

Did she just friendzone me?

Minseo bit her lip and entered the empty studio, flicking the light switches by the door. Taking in a deep breath, she dropped her bag on the floor and pulled out an easel and stool from the corner of the classroom.

She was finally at home, for real, this time. Minseo shuffled over to the cabinet on the right side of the studio but was stopped when she saw an A-3 sized sketchbook on the floor.

It was binded with a black leather cover, a golden ribbon poking out in between the pages. She picked it up, doesn't this belong to Taehyung? She was sure she had seen it in his hands before.

She remembered the first time she saw it—he had been so indulged in it and snapped at her when she tried to steal a glance.

Maybe, I shouldn't look. But, just the front page, to make sure it's his.

The front page was nearly empty if it wasn't for the:

Property of;

KIM TAEHYUNG

scrawled with his handwriting on it. It was so empty, it didn't satisfy her needs. She needed to see the sketches and drawings inside.

Flipping over to the first page, Minseo's eyes grew wide—not out of fear but, shock. She couldn't believe her eyes.

It was a pencil sketched drawing of her and it was rushed, as if the artist was afraid he would get caught drawing.

In the sketch, she was sitting in front of her easel on the first day they met in class. The sweater she was wearing that day, a few strands of stray hair escaping her lazy bun, everything detailed. She was holding her paintbrush up to the canvas, lips slightly parted and eyebrows furrowed. His drawing was so realistic and the dimensions were on point. It was beautiful.

She flipped to the next page.

There was a sketch of her laughing—head thrown back, eyes closed tightly and lips in a bright and open smile. Her hand was hovering over her mouth. The drawing was unfinished, though.

As she searched the sketchbook, she found that is was packed with sketches of her. Sure, it was creepy, but they were beautiful and full of detail, as if Taehyung wanted to capture everything because he was afraid that he would forget the scene in front of him, that is, her.

Minseo walked over to Taehyung who was sitting on a bench under a tree. He was pulling out his things from his bag, panicking. But she knew what he was looking for.

Tapping him lightly on the shoulder, her grip tightened on the sketchbook hidden behind her back.

"Song Minseo?" Taehyung looked up in shock and quickly stuffed his belongings back into his bag. She smiled and sat down beside him, her hair blowing in the wind. He stared at her, smiling.

"You should be careful of where you leave your stuff, Kim Taehyung." She pulled out the sketchbook from behind and placed it on the bench, in between them. As he saw the sketchbook, his face fell into his palms, embarrassment and fear washing over him.

"Did you see the sketches?" He mumbled. She took his hands away from his face, making him face her and intertwined her fingers with his. "They were beautiful." But her compliment didn't stop him from frowning.

"I bet you think I'm a creep and you're not gonna talk to me anymore. Am I right?" He questioned, looking at his sneakers.

She held his chin up with her finger, facing her again. "It was a bit creepy at first but, I think it's pretty cute. I mean, where can you get a guy drawing marvelous pictures of yourself, nowadays? Especially candid ones."

He chuckled and picked up the sketchbook that was separating them, closing the distance. "I'm such a stalker."

Minseo smiled and pulled out a folded piece of paper from the back pocket of her jeans. He gave her a questioning look and took it, unfolding with curiosity. As he stared at it, he grinned widely, showing his rectangular smile.

It was a sketch of him, his sketchbook on his lap and a pencil in between his middle and index finger. Eyes staring to his right and his lips pursed.

Leaning in, she whispered in his ear, "You're not the only one."

"Aish, stop teasing and kiss me already!" He laughed, music to her ears.

Pulling her closer, he could feel her warmth radiating and her heart beating. Slowly, he cupped her left cheek and placed a soft, delicate kiss on her moist lips as she melted into his touch.

As they pulled away, Minseo giggled. "I guess I have to change your contact number from Art Class Taehyung to heart eyes Taehyung then."

"Art Class Taehyung, really?" He pouted and pulled her into his embrace as the wind blew, making the autumn leaves fall, as if they were in a Korean drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280 34 19
So this is a book about the BTS members V and Jungkook. I don't know any other way to describe it so yeah that's what it is about.
753K 18K 81
Request are closed my lovely readers~~~~♡ If your interested on requesting, please message me :3 Dont forget to also vote for my story and subscribe..
4.4K 585 31
[Book 2 for Maknae's Secret] (Please read book 1 for a better understanding of the plot :>) His hyungs thought he was done with all these dangerous s...
143K 5.1K 33
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 1 of 7** COMPLETED- A love story between a shy girl and the leader of the world's biggest boy band. Would he be able to he...