BOSS LOVE LESSONS [completed]

Bởi mightygoat

Aomine Axton is smart, ruthless, arrogant and controlling. A CEO and a player who builds a hotel empire acros... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
New story to check out!
NEW BOOK (LIMIT OF DEVOTION)

Chapter 18

110K 3.3K 320
Bởi mightygoat

Aurora Atticus's POV

Getting into groups of threes. That sounds like a good deal until things happened since this morning.

1) Zed had decided on his own that Aomine and I have to be in one group-- simply because I'm his personal assistant. 

2) Two companies have to merge into one and do activities together. The other company? The tuition centre company-- The one that has Ace Hunter in it. He doesn't look like a teacher to me though. Blonde hair, muscle tank shirt and denim jeans with a cap... more like a 'skater' boy. Though, his good points are his muscles... and those blue eyes.

3) Zed allowed the people from that company to choose the group they want to join and Ace Hunter, decided to choose our group.

So here I am... stuck between the two boys, apparently having this 'get to know each other' session. The only jolly person in this group currently is Ace. Aomine and I had not spoken a single word since after that conversation and everything is so awkward. I don't even know where to start or what to feel. I couldn't understand him, his way of thinking and whatever that just happened twenty-fours ago-- i don't understand them. Do people really kiss and pretend it doesn't happen? Or does it only happened to me because it is him-- a player? I searched online, and searches came up to be 'He's just not that into you'. 

I should not be bothered by it but I am. That resulted in a very angsty me right now. I don't even know I am capable of feeling this pissed, annoyed and sensitive. He brought out the worst in me.

"Why do I have to be here" Aomine turned his eyes up, frustrated and walked away to search for Zed.

"Rara" Ace squeezed my cheeks from the back. I frowned upon the nickname he gave me. Since when is my nickname Rara? "Since when-" I started.

"Since you kept on avoiding me. You should really stop avoiding me. It makes me lonely, and it breaks my heart" He teased. I sighed, I can feel the energy inside me being surged out even before the activities started. According to Zed, we will have to do some high and low rope courses as well as rock climbing-- One tough and long exhausting day.

"By the way, you look like an otter, or a beaver. Either one, take your pick" He looked at me. 

"That's random. But why do I look like those?"

"Because they are cute. Puffy cheeks, exactly like you" He commented, "And by the way, being random is also a skill" He winked, and I went utterly speechless. Nod, was the smartest thing I could do.

He scooted near me so that only I could hear his voice. "Are you guys fighting or something?" He asked, suggesting about Aomine. "I should really not say that to him yesterday huh?" He muttered on his own.

"What did you say to him?" I asked, my interest perked.

"I told him your lips were sweet" He chuckled, and I glared at him. "Hey he looks really interested in you so I thought of spicing things up! it spiced up.... a little too much, i guess" He shrugged, "Well, but don't worry. In reality, You're not my type. I won't hit on you" He assured me, patting my shoulders.

Not his type... hmm. Does that mean I am not Aomine's type too? Is that why he pushed me away?

"Am I not attractive?" I asked, slightly annoyed. I admit I don't put on too much make-up but that's only because it's a hassle, but.... do guys really don't like my type of girl? I pouted.

"Hey don't get me wrong. You're attractive. But just not my type" He said. 

"Yeah that helps a lot" I said sarcastically.

He dead-panned on me, "Oooh... someone's being extra sensitive today" He jeered,  "I think you're suffering from..." 

"What now?" I sighed in frustration, rolling my eyes. 

He looked at me, and whispered "A lack of vitamin Me". My mouth gaped open instantly. Is this guy actually being serious right now? 

I hit his shoulder lightly. "Oh gosh just sto-" I spoke, as he laughed it out. One easy-going guy huh.

"How long are you two going to just sit there and chat?" Aomine's voice suddenly disrupted us. He had his arms folded, looking between the two of us. 

"Would you look at that grumpy man" Ace commented under his breathe, nudging me. Making me chuckle slightly. "He should be a pulmonary embolism. I can't breathe around him" Making my head shot right to him upon hearing the medical term, "What? I'm a biology teacher. Training to be a doctor" He answered as if he could read my mind.

"Seriously?" I dead-panned on him, "Then you should know what that means perfectly. A blood clot in your lungs. That's dangerous. You'll be either immobilised or dead. Why are you taking it so lightly?" I flared.

"You know about those terms too?" He asked, surprised. "My brother is a doctor" I answered. Stuck alongside, in between the two boys while making our way up to the rope courses up on the hill.

"Hmm," He mused to himself. "Okay then let me try this. You're making me have a sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia for you because you're so angsty" I laughed, understanding what he meant-- an abnormal rate of muscle contractions in the heart.

Aomine turned and scowled at him. "Stop using pick-up lines on her. It's too cheesy, it's disgusting".

"That's not even a pick-up line!" Ace argued. "Ah well, it's not like you would understand it anyway" They both argued back and forth between themselves.

"I may not know all the medical terms but at least I know that you are a Faecal Encephalopathy" Aomine said. "Now you're calling me a shit-for-brains?" Ace asked. 

Oh gosh. Why are they arguing over this?

***********

"Where do you stay Rara?" Ace came over to me the next morning. It's the last day of camp now and we had just finished breakfast together- -two companies joined as one. It seems everyone had bonded well yesterday with this company and they are all excited when Zed had suggested that we could go back in one bus.

Yesterday was one long exhausting day. Draining all the energy inside me to zero. Except for Aomine and I communicating during the activities itself, he did not approach me at all since last night. I guess... whatever happened during this camp, stays in this camp? 

"You there?" Ace questioned, flagging his hand in front of my face. 

Oh right. "Yeah, yeah.. Um, I live just a few blocks away from 65north"

"Hey, me too! Why haven't I seen you before? Anyway, In that case we can take the bus together then cab back" Ace suggested.

"She's taking my car" A wild Aomine suddenly appeared. Since when am I taking his car?

"Even better! Then you can send us both back. It's on the way" Ace shrug and open the front passenger door of Aomine's car for himself. Making himself comfortable. Aomine scratched his head out of frustration as his chest heaved up and down heavily. I ignored him as I took the back seat.

"Hey! So the three of you are going back by yourselves without the bus?" Zed shouted over as Aomine nodded and took his driver's seat, starting the engine and reeved away.

"Where do you live?" Aomine asked Ace.

"I'll give you the direction later. You can drop Rara first. I know the way from her house back to mine" 

"No, I will drop you off first before I drop Aurora next" Aomine argued.

Here we go again.

"No, if you drop me first, she won't know the way from my house back to her house" 

"There's something called GPS. Pretty sure I'm GPS literate" 

Ace ignored him. 

After a few minutes later, "Turn right here," Ace ordered Aomine ,the way to my house. As Aomine ignored him and sped right straight into the road, ignoring his directions.

"Dude I said turn right there. Not go straight. What the hell" 

"Yeah well I said I am dropping you off first" Aomine replied casually.

"That's fucking sly. I have never seen a guy so persistent as you" Ace scolded, "You don't even talk to her and you just want her by yourself" 

"yeah well if you haven't notice that's what I've been trying to do. Talk to her by dropping you off first. Can't you read in between the lines?" Aomine rebutted.

"Can't you be more straightforward about it?" Ace argued back.

"Um... excuse me, but i'm still here" I made my presence known. I've been so annoyed with the two of them. They are like girls who sees each other and just argue non-stop. 

Both of them ignored me and continued arguing again.

Right... 

So I am invisible. 

*************

"This has been by far the most frustrating ride I've ever been" Aomine muttered once we reached Ace's apartment.

"I'll call you soon Rara" Ace bid goodbye as Aomine sped away as fast as he could before I could properly bid him goodbye. 

Aomine made a sudden brake in the middle of nowhere. "You, shift here" He ordered, for me to move to the front passenger seat.

"No, I very much prefer the back seats right now" I rebutted.

"It's not a choice, Aurora" His voice stern. It always intimidated me. But I kept my stance solid.

"Okay, if you're not moving, then i'm moving to you" He unclipped his seat belt, slam the door open and made his way to the back seat-- joining me.

"You've grown pretty close to him in a day" He started. "And what was that again? He will call you? Did you exchange numbers with him?" He asked. More like interrogating me.

"I don't see the need to tell you all these, Mr. Axton. Besides, Am I not allowed to befriend people?"

"You don't just befriend someone who kissed you two days ago". Ugh, Ace didn't even kissed me.

"Well then, should I not be friends with someone who kissed me and pushed me away the next?" I asked, directing the blame back by referring to Aomine himself. He sat there quietly. "I have reasons for it"

"Apparently, whatever reasons you have -- sucks" I spoke, i don't even know why i am so frustrated with him. Because he did not want me? Or because he pushed me away?

"Sucks? Aurora, you don't even know what my reasons-"

"You're not going to tell me either if i asked. Right?" I sighed, "why not you just send me home and forget about it. You kissed me in the heat of the moment. You regret it. I get it" I said, annoyed.

"You listen to me, Aurora" He placed his head in between my head, "I. Don't. regret. it. Neither did I kissed out out of impulse. I kissed you and I love it. It's not half-hearted-"

"Whatever it is, you pushed me away. That says a lot about how much you 'want' me" I argued. I'm being very aggressive right now, and I don't even care.

"Why are you being frustrated right now when I should be the one brimming with jealousy?"

"Why are you brimming with jealousy when you already pushed me away?"

He massaged his temples, "I can't do this. I shouldn't even be doing this. Why do i even bother when I already made up my mind" He muttered lowly to himself before he decided to slam the door and move back to his driver's seat and sped away back to my apartment, in silence.

What an awkward ride. 

*************

a/n

Not much Aomine and Aurora interaction but there will be... soon enough. Do you love Ace Hunter or do you find him annoying?

+150 votes for another chapter!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.1M 260K 60
Olive Montgomery, a hardworking and passionate girl who writes her own destiny. She lives her life to the fullest and won't fail to put a smile on yo...
499 111 28
Iris Astor, the heiress to multi-billionaire Company is the epitome of confidence and determination. She knows what she wants, and she's not afraid...
4.7M 170K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...
2.7K 18 51
In which a ruthless billionaire who believe love is a waste of time and clumsy poor girl who had so much to live for meet by accident. Will he accept...