Falling for the Badboy

By Yasmine_Haven

Terribly shy Nerdy Quiet But full of secrets Yeah that's me, Melissa King Silent Smart Badass With nothing to... More

I Hate Math Class
Watching Me
I Dislike Her
Goodbye Quiet School Days
Mr. Tutor
What Did I Agree Too
What Was I Thinking
Teasing Me
I'm Not Jealous
Does He Like Me or Is He Just Playing Me
Nightly Visit
Party
The Mall
School Drama
Zach
I'll Protect You
More School Drama
Nightly Visit 2
Dinner part one
Dinner part 2
She's Growing Up
We're Official
Hunger
Trouble
What Now
Rain *Zach Pov*
Friends
My Boyfriend
Meeting The Family
I Want You
Content *Zach pov*
Being Selfish part 1
Being Selfish part 2
Being Selfish part 3
Being Selfish part 4
Just Another Monday
What a Pain part 1*Zach POV*
What a Pain part 2 *Zach POV*
Us vs Them part 1
His Rainbow
Fallen for the Bad boy
Author's note

Us vs Them part 2

29.4K 1K 346
By Yasmine_Haven

Zach POV

Leaving Melissa with the ladies in the kitchen, I walked up the stairs to my room. Opening the door, I tensed stopping in the door. Letting out a sigh, I folded my arms.

"Why are you in here, Amanda."

Turning, she glanced at me sitting on the bed with a smile on her face.

"Just remembering."

Rolling my eyes, I ignored her, and walked to my closet. Pulling out my clothes, I tossed them on the bed. She glanced at me, and I shoved my hands in my pockets.

"What do you want, Amanda."

"To talk."

"What could we possibly have to talk about?"

"Us."

"Hmm I guess there is nothing to say, because there is no us."

Jumping up, she moved to approach me, but I stepped away.

"No Amanda."

"But Zach... We were so good together."

"That was in the past."

"But..."

"Just stop, I'm with Melissa now."

She gave me a sour look, and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you even see in her. She's just so regular. She probably doesn't even get you like I do. So what does she have that I do."

Snapping my head to her, I let out a deep sigh. Amanda was getting on my nerves now.

"Well she might be regular, but she's sweet and honest. She's not someone who would play me or hurt me. So I need you to get it through your head, we are finish now get out."

"But Zach..."

"Amanda get the hell out of my room."

Flinching as I raised my voice, and she quickly left. Letting out a groan, I closed the door locking it. Plopping down on the bed, I ran a hand over my face. Will she ever just stop and let go. I wish to keep the past in the past.

Slowly after I finished getting dress, I stared at myself in the mirror for a moment. I so wish I could just run down stairs grab Melissa, and leave, because I just know that something troublesome is going to happen. Rolling up my sleeve, I sighed turning walking out the bathroom, and down stairs.

Making it down the steps, I heard a comostion in the kitchen. Walking to peep inside, Amanda and Alice seemed to be arguing. Looking for Melissa, I saw her a little away with a towel around her neck, and her head lowered.

Awe hell what has happened now. Walking inside, it became quiet, and I glanced at Alice and Amanda. Ignoring them for the moment, I walked over to Melissa. I could now see she was covered in something, and her shirt was soak enough I could see her hot red bra through it.

Damn I wonder if she is wearing matching underwear, shit maybe a red thing. Damn it Zach getting hard is not going to help the situation. Lifting her chin up, I could see tears in her eyes.

"What happened?"

"Alice wasted a whole bowl of olive oil on her."

Amanda stated, and I glanced behind me. Alice's eyes then widen, and held out her hands.

"It was an accident. If Amanda didn't run into me none of this would have happened."

They started bickering, and I rolled my eyes looking down at Melissa.

"It was an accident, but it happened in front of your Dad, and now I smell like this."

She huffed, and I could see her cheeks slowly turning red. Laying my hand on her head, it was wet too. Frowning,  I cupped her face.

"Everything will be fine, where is Tiff?"

"Went to find me something else to put on."

I could soon hear footsteps behind us, and Tiff came in the room. She saw m, and her eyes widen.

"Damn I didn't want you to see her like this. Come on Melissa, you too Alice."

Melissa stood up walking over, while Alice looked shocked.

"Me?"

"Yes I need an extra pair of hands. Oh and Zach if you don't mind can you finish the salad for me."

She didn't even give me a chance to answer, before she whisked them two away. Sighing I walked to the sink washing my hands, before turning around. Slowly I started cutting the tomatoes, and putting them in the bowl.

"So your going to ignore me."

Glancing at Amanda, she was standing there with her arms folded.

"That's the plan."

"Why?"

"Because your fucking annoying alright."

She persed her lips and actually looked hurt, I almost felt sorry for her. Almost...

"You know it's funny."

Ugh she's not going to shut up, so I guess I'll humor her.

"What is Amanda?"

"This is the place you broke my heart four years ago."

Throwing the cheese in the bowel, I snapped my head up.

"I broke your heart, if I don't recall it was me who was hurt that day."

She was silent, before moving closer to the counter.

"I love you Zach."

"I loved you until you fucked me over."

"I'm sorry ok."

"Your sorry won't changed anything. It won't fix anything, and it definitely won't bring...

Swallowing hard, I balled my fists up.

...the baby back."

She gasp stumbling back, and I glared hard at her.

"So tell me Amanda, what can your fucking sorry do."

"It wasn't my fault."

"Then who fault is it, the child for being created, the doctor for killing our baby like you asked, or is it my fault for not noticing sooner. So tell me who fault is it really."

I had moved so we were face to face. She quickly pushed me away.

"You don't even know anything, the baby wasn't even your."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"At a party, I was drunk, and I had sex with someone I didn't know."

Standing there staring at her emotionless, I shook my head.

"Your wrong, we met at that party. You were smashed and so I took you upstairs and we had sex. I woke up with you in the bed, and I stepped out for a second, and when I came back you were gone. It was my fucking baby Amanda."

She stood there in horror, before a sob fell from her lips. Dropping down on the floor she cried into her hands. I didn't approach her, I just stared.

"You know Amanda, I would comfort you if I didn't know something else."

Lifting her head, she stared at me with blurry eyes.

"After we split, I wanted to know why. I went to your house, and you were wasted. You mumbled to me, but  I heard you tell me that you were with someone else. Been for a while now, that's why you aborted the baby. You weren't risking it. You didn't care if it was mine or not."

Her eyes widen, and her lip trembled.

"I'm sorry... I don't."

"Don't bother trying to lie, because Alice heard it too. We both know tgst when your drunk you tell the truth. So please just stop, OK. I don't trust you, and I have no feeling for you."

"I'm sorry."

I heard her mumble, and I turned leaving out the room. There leaning against the wall was Alice and... Melissa.

Fuck

Glancing at Alice, she frowned standing up straight.

"I'm really sorry Zach."

Nodding my head, she went into the kitchen. Yeah everyone is sorry until its too late. Turning staring at Melissa, she had a cute royal blue dress on. Moving toward her, I took her hands.

"You look beautiful pretty girl."

Lifting her head, I could see the tears in her brown eyes. I didn't want her to know.

"Let's go upstairs."

"OK."

Letting one hand go, I led her upstairs to my room. Sitting down on my bed, I turned to her. She was looking down at our hands, and I gave hers a squeeze.

"How much did you hear?"

"Enough."

Meeting my eyes, I swallowed hard, before lowering my eyes. What could I possibly say right now. Instead of me saying anything, she cupped my face.

"Your a great guy Zach. Your smart, funny, kind, and honest. You've gone through some hard stuff, but I believe its made you into the person you are today. The cocky, smart, sweetest guy I've known."

Smirking, I stared at her for a moment, and she pressed a kiss to my forehead. Soon she let go, and crawled further on the bed. Opening her arms, she smiled.

"Come."

Crawling over to her, I laid in her arms for a moment. I let her squeezed me tight as she ran her hands through my hair.

"My Mom used to say bottled up emotions will only hurt you in the end. So if it hurts then cry. If you don't want me to see, you can keep hiding your face. I promise to be here in the end."

Staying silent, I don't know what I ever did to deserve someone like Melissa, but I'm glad. Squeezing her tightly, I slowly let go.

"I love you Zach."

I love you too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
33.3K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
120K 2.4K 86
So Tori's not the most popular girl in school but she has her two best friends by her side which is all she needs. When Tori gets a new neighbor she...
124K 2.6K 54
Malia Carter is a 17 year old girl who lives in California and goes to Jamison high. But Malia's different from her family there all nice and sweet b...