We just know - Danisnotonfire...

Dancerbby67 tarafından

Hey guys! So this is my first ever story/ fanfiction! Bare with me, as I'm not too confident with my writing... Daha Fazla

About Your life
Plans
Quick note
Close calls!
Too HOT for comfort
The Christmas Party
Hello again
Filming
Conversations
Phil's Idea

Settling in

2K 53 75
Dancerbby67 tarafından

(A/N: I am very excited for what's to come in this story! So just to let you guys know, from now on when its your P.O.V then I use "I" but if it's narration then I use "you". Just so you guys understand ^_^)

Your P.O.V

It's December 22 and B/F/N and I still need to unpack everything. I mean, its only been 2 days since we arrived in California but we've basically been living off of takeout food.

Don't get me wrong, takeout food is sooooooo delicious but we are currently unemployed and takeout is expensive.     :/

I think B/F/N is considering getting a job at Target. (TARGETTTT ._. k I will stop... you may resume)

As for me, I'm not too sure yet. I think there's a possibility that I'll receive a job offer from the university to dance at special events/ shows.

Also, B/F/N and I don't have any furniture.... well except for beds but that's about it.

Guess I will have to go shopping tomorrow. For furniture and food.

*Time skip* (Next dayyyy - December 23)

I awoke to the loud noises of our new road. Cars driving past, horns honking, tires on pavement, and more general noisy street sounds.

I walked out of my empty bedroom into what's soon to be a functional kitchen, grabbing our only food that's not takeout. A box of cereal and some milk.

I found a bowl and spoon in one of my packing boxes and decided it will have to do for now, at least until B/F/N and I properly unpack our stuff.

*Time skip* (3 hours later)

B/F/N and I just finished unpacking all of our kitchen supplies and sorted out which cupboards will be for plates, bowls, ect. Everything is in its place and I'm pretty happy with the progress.

The problem still remains of what furniture we need....

A couch,

A TV,

A table,

Chairs,

Desks,

Bedroom dressers (wardrobes),

And a bunch of other things.

The other things include items like:

Pillows,

Blankets,

Carpets,

Lamps,

and more Décor stuff.

Because B/F/N and I are such tumblr fanatics we need our flat to be as chic and as modern as possible.

Time to shop!

First I chose to go into Target because they have adorable furniture and décor stuff!

Then from there I decided to go to Home Sense to buy a proper couch, and 2 desks. One for B/F/N and one for me.

As well as stopping at the local grocery store on the way home to pick up some dinner and food for the morning.

I ended up buying quite a bit.

Lets give a quick mini haul!

From Target I got 2 white round chairs with light brown legs for the living room, along with a fluffy white throw blanket to put overtop of the chairs. So cozy!

I also bought a small white coffee table that is held up by black, metal geometric designs. It's so cute!!

Lastly I purchased a mini metallic stand, a simple, round, white shaded lamp and a mixture of grey, silver and white throw pillows.

Next from Home Sense, I bought 2 light grey couches, a silver length-size mirror, a comfy white throw blanket and a small potted plant. I also bought 2 light oak wood desks, along with 2 fun spinney desk chairs.

And food....I also bought food. Yum.

B/F/N's P.O.V

So Y/N just left to go shopping and she said she would be back in time for dinner.

I decided not to accompany her shopping because she is the master  at picking out cute tumblr-like furniture. If I were there I would of told her what to buy and probably just complicate the master decision making.

As for my day, I think I'm going to complete my job application for Target. It's not my ideal  job, but it will have to do until I can further broaden my options in terms of education and job availability.

Typing a formal sounding email just to get an interview is SO much work!

 BUT

I kind of need this job, so finger aching keyboard pain it is....

I also just realized I need to write up an application form.

...*sigh*

*Time skip* (2 hours)

Arggggh. Why isn't Y/N home already!!? I'm starving and there 's nothing to eat except chips.

I need foooooood!

I really hope Y/N brings home food that's easy to cook up for dinner.

I finished my email about 20 minutes ago and ever since I stopped focussing on a computer screen my stomach has been growling like crazy.

It's like being concentrated on something totally messes up your senses. I didn't notice how hungry I was until I checked the time and finished my job application papers.

*Knock knock knock*

"One moment" I yelled.

I got up from sitting on my sheet-less mattress and ran to get the door.

"Y/N!!!" I yelped with joy.

"Did you bring food?" I asked, rather un-patiently.

What can I say? My stomach is growling fiercer than a lion!

"Yes B/F/N I have food" Y/N responded firmly.

"But I also have a lot of bags and boxes to carry into the flat, so if you could be patient that would be great. I've picked up a few bits of furniture but I will have to go out shopping again tomorrow to get the rest we need" Y/N explained

"First off Y/N I'm starving! And second, please stop trying to carry more bags than you can hold. Let me help you" I replied jokingly.

Y/N's P.O.V

I arrived at the door of my flat and since I was carrying so many shopping bags B/F/N had to open the door for me.

Still standing in the doorway whilst I was trying to grab all of the bags was a hungry looking B/F/N.

She looks like a little kid who has just entered a huge candy store, big eyes and a happy expression. Only instead, maybe picture an 18 year old girl staring intensely at a bag of food.

Anyways, after explaining a few things she helped me bring all of my purchases inside our apartment.

A good 30 minutes went by of complete silence as we started making dinner.

Mhmmm. I can tell already that this is going to be delicious! I haven't had a meal cooked at home in a long time and chicken stir fry is just the dish to have!

B/F/N had the task of cooking the chicken while I cut vegetables and started to make rice.

*Time skip*

Dinner was good and I think B/F/N is satisfied, as her stomach stopped growling and we basically ate everything.

Once we washed the dishes I decided to show B/F/N everything I bought.

Oh my, she was so excited.

With every new item I pulled out of the shopping bag her face lit up and she kept on saying

" Oh Y/N, ohhh Y/N!! This is perfect!!!" and on and on and on.

I'm feeling hopeful that she likes everything and I know that we both can't wait until our apartment is all set up and tumblr AF.

To all of my friends I'm known as THE MASTER of décor and room redesign but B/F/N likes to over exaggerate my passion for tumblr-ness within a room.

I'm also just a FREAK about organization.

*Time skip* (To December 24th, 6pm)

B/F/N and I just finished placing the final decoration on our Christmas tree, a crystal white dangling horse.

I baked a chocolate cake earlier and we both chose to have a big piece and sit on our new sofa!

Did I mention we unpacked some stuff and decorated our apartment? No?  Well we did and the layout is super cute! Especially with our adorable little Christmas tree in the corner, decorated with silver and crystal ornaments.

Then it hit me... tomorrow is Christmas!!!!

I'm so excited!

So B/F/N and I got invited to some big Christmas event and I got asked if I would preform in the dance performance and then do an interview with BBC radio 1.

(Sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas or anything. I do celebrate so I decided to put the holiday in the story)

Of course I couldn't pass up this amazing offer, so I said yes. B/F/N would have come no matter what because she adores parties and food.

I'm a bit nervous for tomorrow night because I'm preforming in front of over 1000 people and I've never been in an interview before. I was told that the interview wouldn't be involving pointless, boring questions and stuff like that because the guys who run the regular broadcast are really nice and fun.

I was basically told that it would be a live radio interview with games, funny questions and a lot of laughs.

*Time skip*

*yawn*, its 9 pm and I just finished rehearsing my Christmas show dance for tomorrow night.

I think I should go to bed early anyways, I got to wake up bright and early, open presents and then give my best at my dance show tomorrow.

Even though I know I shouldn't panic about stuff like this, I'm just worried that the interview will somehow go wrong.

What if the interviewers don't like me? What if they aren't as nice as people say they are?

I can only hope that everything will go as planned.

( A/N: Longer chapter for you guys! I hope you liked reading! Stay tuned for the next chapter. Okayyy byeeeee >~< )

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

355K 10.1K 50
daniel howell x reader - So much of this fucking story is a mess, I apologize. It was my first fic, written when I was TWELVE, and it's so cringe wor...
369 0 22
This story is about Dan and Phil. It's my first "phan"fic so please be nice. I really hope you guys like it.
172K 3.2K 36
hello this is @englishmoron [former username] 24.10.17 Hello Reader! this is my book. As you can see it is currently discontinued and I've officially...
114K 3.2K 14
So anyways this is my first fan fiction it's a Killian x Reader fanfic I hope you enjoy it