Bangtan Boys Imagines

By jisoojosh

Hellow, this is a book about BTS. I love jungkook, so back off people. More

Introduction/Requests
Preference #1
Preference #2
Preference #3
Preference #4
JungKook
Jimin
Preference #5
J-Hope/Hoseok
Rap Monster/Namjoon
Jeon Jungkook
Jeon Jungkook
Yoongi/Suga
Preference #6
Jungkook
Preference #7
Suga/Yoongi
Suga/Yoongi
Preference #8
V/Taehyung
Yoongi/Suga
Preference #9
Game!!
Preference #10
Preference #11
Preference #12
Jeon {Not So Innocent} Jungkook
Jimin
Preference #13
Jungkook
Preference #14
Preference #15
Preference #16
Preference #17
Jimin
Preference #18
Jimin
Preference #19
Yoongi/Suga
Jungkook
Namjoon/Rap Monster
Preference #20
IDEK >.<
Yoongi/Suga
Preference #21
Jimin
Taehyung/V
Jimin
Namjoon/Rap Monster
Yoongi/Suga
J-Hope
Yoongi/Suga
Jungkook
Jungkook
Jimin
Taehyung/V
Jin
Yoongi/Suga
Min Yoongi/Suga
V/Taehyung
Jimin
Min Yoongi/Suga
Jungkook
Taehyung/V
Preference #22
J-Hope
Yoongi/Suga
Kim Najmoon/Rap Monster
Preference #23
Taehyung/V
Jungkook
Kim Najmoon/Rap Monster
Preference #24
Preference #25
Taehyung/V
Taehyung/V
Preference #26
V/Taehyung
Preference #27
Preference #28

Jungkook

341 2 0
By jisoojosh

Just another Sunday morning.

But this time, after weeks of being apart, your boyfriend had the day off, which he decided to spend with you. Somehow, he was able to get away from the boys without any problems. You couldn't remember the last time you were alone with him like this. On a normal day with Jungkook you would have Taehyung at your side trying to get your attention, Jimin and Hoseok's laughs echoing in the distance, the sound of running water as Jin cooks in the kitchen, Namjoon selecting music to play through the speakers, and honestly you never knew where Yoongi was. Now, you and Jungkook could finally be alone without distractions or interruptions.

Jungkook had come over to your apartment in Seoul. Your body was sprawled across your couch, your feet resting in Jungkook's lap as he sat opposite of you. Orange light of the sunset surrounded you as it seeped through the cracks in the off-white curtains hanging in your front room. You were wearing a pair of white high-waisted shorts and a black tank top that clung to your skin, emphasizing all the right curves of your body. This wasn't something you noticed, but Jungkook did. He'd only been over for 15 minutes and he couldn't take his eyes off you.

"So, do you want to watch a movie or something?" You didn't want to just sit there in awkward silence. You looked out of the corner of your eye to catch Jungkook staring at you. You felt like his deep brown eyes could see through your clothes.

The distance between you had somehow closed, and his face was only centimeters from yours.

You shifted in your seat, "Uh...Jungkook-ah, what are you doing?"

"I haven't seen you in weeks and you want to watch a movie?" A cheeky smirk stretched across his face.

You could feel tension building in your chest. His tongue swept across his lips, and the knot in your gut became tighter. You wanted to throw your arms around his neck and reunite your lips with his. You took your bottom lip between your teeth, and as a result you could see the excitement swimming in Jungkook's eyes.

"Well, what do you want to do, then?" You already knew the answer, and you didn't want to wait for one.

In a heartbeat, his warm lips softly met yours. He tasted sweeter than you remembered. As if in shock, you took a fistful of his white shirt in each hand. The gentle kiss became deep, deeper than the blue of the ocean. His tongue ran along your bottom lip, begging for entrance. You ran your fingers through the hair at the base of his neck as your kiss became rougher. Jungkook claimed dominance as his tongue explored every part of your mouth. You two have had moments like this before, of course, but you noticed something was different. You could feel the hunger and yearning in this kiss, as if it was making up for lost time.

Jungkook hovered over you, applying just enough pressure on you so you could feel his excitement within his worn jeans. He bucked his hips against yours, and his hands glided down your body, from your neck to your waist, as if he was memorizing every curve. You flinched slightly as his cold fingertips grazed the sensitive skin under your shirt. His kisses moved to your chin, then to your neck. His teeth nibbled and licked the already tender skin. You breathed heavily and moaned into nothing as you opened your mouth. Jungkook pulled back and flashed a proud smile at your response. He threw your black tank top on the floor, which you didn't remember taking off. Your panting was like music to his ears as he gazed at your now naked top half.

"You're so beautiful," is all he could manage to say. You tugged at the hem of his shirt, but he pulled back not allowing you the pleasure of ripping the shirt off his body.

He chuckled lightly, "Not so fast. I'm not finished."

You wanted to tell him he was unfair, but he resumed business. His lips crashed against yours, and they sloppily working against each other. A hand made its way to your breast, gently kneading it. You moaned into his mouth as he tilted his hips against you. The heat of your core was burning, and you weren't sure how much more you could take. His lips left yours and began sucking at your earlobe. Your hands ran down the fabric of his shirt.

Jungkook then sat up and pulled his white shirt over his head, causing his silky black hair to fall in front of his eyes. The world froze in front of you as you took in every detail of his sculpted body. Beads of sweat already rolling down his neck glistened in the intruding rays of sunlight. He dove onto you like a crashing wave. The friction from his jeans only becoming more annoying, yet pleasurable.

His hands tugged at the waistband on your shorts as he blindly tried to unbutton them. Your heart was thumping louder than ever. How far is this going to go, you thought. You could feel a lump forming in the back of your throat. You weren't sure if you should stop him or let your mind and body go free.

"You don't have to do this if you aren't ready," he pulled away from you as if he could read your nervousness through your lips.

"No, I want this. It's just that..." Your voice was shaking. You couldn't look at him in the eyes. Why were you so anxious? I trust Jungkook with my life. This shouldn't be so nerve-wracking. The pain wasn't what you were worried about. You haven't had much experience. You have never gone this far with Jungkook before, and he knew you were a virgin.

"I don't want you to feel like you are being pressured to do this," you could hear his voice drop an octave. With two long fingers, he gently turned your chin in order to look directly into your eyes. "You're beautiful, and I want to show you how beautiful you are. I just want to make sure that I am the right person for you to do this with."

You were taken aback by his sudden sincerity, but it also calmed you. You were ready, and you really did want him. You lightly placed your hand along the sharp line of his jaw. You smiled at him, "I want nothing more than for you to be my first."

You giggled at the sight of a blushing Jungkook in front of you. You gently planted a kiss to his pink lips, not letting him continue his worries. His lips slowly worked against yours as he assisted you in sliding off your shorts. You reveled in front of him in your soft pink underwear. His eyes grew dark with lust as he scanned your nearly naked body.

The sensation of skin on skin creating goosebumps all over you. You sucked in a breath as he pushed your underwear aside and gently rubbed your sensitive area. He inserted a finger into your wet slit and began pumping in and out. His thumb continued to work at your nub. Your lips parted slightly as a quiet whine left you.

"Please, Jungkook-ah." He growled softly as you ran your hands down his chest.

"Please, what?" You weren't sure how much more of his teasing you could take.

"Please, fuck me."

Your fingers fumbled to pop the one and only button on his jeans. In one swift motion his pants flew to the floor. You palmed at his bulge, the fabric of his boxers being the only thing between your flesh and his. He slipped his boxers down to his knees. You swallowed at the sight of his hard length in front of you. Propping himself up with his arms, Jungkook positioned himself over you. His member slowly pressed against your already dripping entrance. Your teeth bit down hard on your lip to keep from yelling from the pain.

Jungkook lifted his head from the crook of your neck with a worried look, "If it hurts too much tell me and I'll stop." Without answering him you pressed your lips, and he slipped his whole being into you. You dug your nails into his back from the pain and unfamiliar fullness. You moaned into his mouth as he slowly pulled out and pushed back into your heat. He took your bottom lip between his teeth as he continued to pump in and out. Once he found a steady pace, pain was replaced by an exhilarating sensation.

"Oh my god," was all you moaned from below Jungkook as his hips bucked against yours. You couldn't help but tilt your hips to his as he sunk deeper inside you. Jungkook's lips left yours and he began tentatively sucking at your hard nipple, rolling it between his teeth and flicking it with his tongue. Your back arched at the sudden rush of pleasure through your body.

Jungkook picked up speed as he was getting closer to his peak. He pulled up from your breast and gasped for air. "Shit, I'm getting close," he groaned. His hand tightly gripped your ass for more leverage. You were sure to find bruises the next morning. You pushed him further into you by pressing your feet to his lower back warranting another moan from his parted lips. Your vision clouded as he snapped his hips over and over. He assaulted your neck, and you closed your eyes and opened them repeatedly.

Your walls clenched and unclenched around him, and you felt you were nearing your peak as well. You panted into his veiny arm, "Jungkook-ah-." His thrusts became sloppier and rougher with every groan. The sweaty film between you allowing you to easily glide off each other. The pressure that had been building within your core finally released, pleasure blinding you as your whole body shivered beneath his. Jungkook came after, his seed shooting into you as he paused inside of you. His mouth came up to place a wet kiss on your lips as he slowly rode out his high and collapsed on top of your bare and gleaming body. He lightly pulled out of you and rolled to your side with an arm across your stomach.

Both of you were panting into each other, legs tangled together underneath a blanket. Your mind was still buzzing from the intoxicating emotions as you came down from your high. You could feel Jungkook's heart beating beneath your hand that rested on his chest. His fingers lightly traced patterns on the small of your back. He turned and looked into your eyes with a lusty haze in his. A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth.

"You're glowing," he lightly chuckled.

You quickly brought your hands to your face in embarrassment, "Am I?! Oh my god."

His laughter rang in your ears, "You are too cute." You playfully slapped his arm that laid across you.

"I've missed you so much," his whisper filled your mind, causing your heart to flutter. His long fingers brushed a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"I missed you, too," you felt your cheeks heat up. Your eyes ran along the lines of his face, his jawline, the bridge of his nose, the scar on his cheek. He had never looked so ethereal.

He closed his eyes and placed a kiss on the top of your head, "Can we catch up like this again?"

You giggled at his amusement, "I have no issues with that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280 34 19
So this is a book about the BTS members V and Jungkook. I don't know any other way to describe it so yeah that's what it is about.
190K 5.2K 19
You as an secret agent who was sent to protect BTS...Unable to love you were the most trusted ... when you were on your job everything went wrong Rea...
329K 11.4K 41
I read a book called kik on wattpad and I liked it so this is my version of it
1.8K 89 13
My first book on wattpad for BTS imagines, hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing them!! ~DISCONTINUED~