Akatsuki Kittens

By Juniper_Falls

Pein, sick of eating Kisame's cooking, orders Deidara and Sasori to go get food from the market and not to dr... More

Chapter 1~ Poison
Chapter 2~ Naming
Chapter 3~ School Kittens
Chapter 4~ Freedom!
Chapter 5~ Hurt
Chapter 6~ Trapped and Troubles
Chapter 7~ Stupid Doors
Chapter 8~ Lockers Suck
Chapter 9~ Home!
Chapter 10~ Changing Back
Chapter 11~ Video Game Shame
Chapter 12~ Beating People in Storm 3
Chapter 13~ Loser and Technology
Chapter 14~ Gia's 3DS
Chapter 15~ Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter 16~ Dying In Stupid Ways
Chapter 17~ Get Up! Breakfast
Chapter 18~ You Will Go Home And You Will Like It
Chapter 19~ Let Us Stay
Chapter 20~ This Is Not A Drill
Chapter 21~ Conner
Chapter 22~ Punishments
Chapter 23~ Freak Out!
Chapter 24~ Trip To Target
Chapter 26~ This Is Why You Don't Blow Stuff Up
Chapter 27~ You Need To Go Home
Chapter 28~ Time To Go

Chapter 25~ Volley Ball and Dress Up

4.2K 198 26
By Juniper_Falls

Once home, Gia, Pein, Itachi, and Konan set their bags down on the table.

"Alright here," Gia said digging through the bags and holding out swimming trunks for the men. "Go put this on." The men unbuttoned their cloaks and started for the shirts before Amanda yelled, "In the living room!" They nodded and headed for the living room. They were done fifteen minutes later. The men walked into the kichen one by one in their trunks and a towel hanging off of their left shoulder. The girls had gotten changed while the boys took their sweet old time. Gia, Amanda, and Konan drooled.

"Well, lets get movin, hm," Deidara said. His hair was down and pushed behind his ear. All except the hair that covered his one eye.

"Rig-right," Gia studdered and opened the door. Everyone walked outside and Gia and Amanda led them to the pool. The Akatsuki stared in awe at the huge pool.

"This is bigger than the lake we had in the Uchiha compound," Itachi said quickly wiping his shock away.

"How deep did you say this was again?" Sasori asked sitting down next to Deidara on the lounge chair farthest from the shallow end.

"12 feet," Amanda repiled helping Gia skim the pool of bugs and frogs. Hidan smirked and pushed Amanda into the deepest end of the pool.

"You jerk!" Amanda screamed climbing out of the pool and chasing a laughing Hidan around the pool. They lapped the pool five times before Hidan finally jumped in. Amanda grabbed the skimmer with a long pole attached to it and hit him over the head with it ten times after he came up from underwater. The Akatsuki plus Gia laughed at the flaming Amanda and the cursing Hidan. Pein grabbed Konan and picked her up, jumping in together. Deidara pushed Sasori who fell into the deep end.

"Deidara!"

"Sorry Danna, you looked a little over heated, hm," Deidara laughed before Gia pushed him in and jumped in herself. Kakazu jumped in after Zetsu who was pushed by Tobi in a dounut like tube.

"B***h get off!" Hidan yelled at Amanda who was resting on his back. She threw herself back into the water dunking him. Kisame rested in a long raft passing a fighting Amanda and Hidan and a laughing Konan.

"Lets play chicken," Gia suggested once they were all in the shallow end of the pool.

"What the f**k is chicken?" Hidan asked blowing water out of his nose.

"There's two versions of chicken," Gia began, "the first one you lay in the middle of the road and dodge as a car comes the....." Gia was cut off by a smirking Deidara.

"You heard her Tobi, go stand in the middle of the road and get hit by a car, hm," Deidara said pushing Tobi up the stairs of the pool.

"But Gia said..."

"No, no, I clearly heard her say get hit by a car, hm," Deidara said. Gia smacked him upside the head. "Ow, hm,"

"The other way is to get on your partners shoulder and attack the other pair," Gia finished glaring at Deidara who was rubbing his head in pain. "Like this, Deidara go underwater," She commanded. Afraid of getting hit again, he went underwater as Gia climbed on his shoulders. He came up and held her with his hands.

"I get it," The Akatsuki said.

"Alright, get into pairs," Amanda said. Her partner was Tobi, Gia and Deidara, Itachi and Kisame who was forced to play, Pein and Konan, Hidan, after some complaining, and Kakazu, and Sasori and Zetsu. Deidara, Tobi, Kisame, Pein, Kakazu, and Zetsu went underwater and their partner got on top on their shoulders. After they came up, Amanda counted down from three before the game began.

"B***h!" Hidan called attacking Amanda. Kakazu lost balance and lost. Gia and Deidara attacked Itachi and Kisame. After Deidara and Kisame stare down, their teammates attacked. Gia and Deidara won after Gia pushed Itachi down. Then they went to Sasori and Zetsu. Amanda was currently attacking Konan who was putting up a good fight. But Pein being Pein scared Tobi into dropping Amanda. Gia and Sasori locked hands and glared, their partners moving them in a bouncing circle.

"How's your leg?" Gia asked glaring.

"Fine," He answered. Gia smirked and moved her left arm to the right knocking Sasori down. Now it was Konan, Pein, Gia, and Deidara.

"Come on, Gia!" Amanda called. Kisame floated passed the two with his sunglasses on and sipping on a lemonade.

"twenty dollars says Pein wins," Sasori said and shook hands with an agreeing Uchiha.

"fourty dollars says the both lose," Itachi said.

"Your on." Gia locked hands with Konan who smiled.

"You may not have any chakra, but you and Amanda are strong," Konan said.

"Thanks," Gis said. She smiled and pushed Konan back forcing her to fall backwards and Pein lost balance.

"Fourty bucks please," Sasori smirked holding out his hand.

"You both lost which means I get all of the bet money by default," Kakazu said. The two grumbled and said they would give him the money when they got inside.

"Alright," Gia said falling from Deidara's shoulders and hugging him tightly.

"Since we won, lets play volley ball," Gia suggested after doing her victory dance.

"What's..." Before Hidan could finish Amanda interupted him and told everyone how to play.

"Alright, Dei-Dei and I will pick our team," Deidara looked at Gia in question before brushing off the nickname.

"Sasori no danna, hm," Deidara called and Sasori swam to the opposite side of the net.

"Amanda," Gia pointed and she swam to stand next to Gia.

"Tobi," Amanda said and he swam to the shallow side next to Deidara.

"and...... Konan," Gia said and the blue haired women swam towards Amanda. The rest stayed on the deep end of the pool. Gia grabbed the ball which was tossed by a junk talking Hidan.

"We gonna woop your a***s b*****s!" Hidan yelled. Gia served the ball and it landed in the water next to Kisame.

"Kisame, you f*****g b*****d!"

"Sorry," He said throwing the ball back to Gia. Gia threw it to Deidara who served it and the ball was hit back by Hidan. The ball went back and forth until Kakazu missed it.

"2-0, you guys better step up your game," Amanda laughed at the red faced Hidan. The game continued like that until the teams were tied, 14-14. Amanda served it and it was hit by a flaming Hidan. Sasori hit it which was returned by Zetsu and hit by Deidara. Itachi hit it back and Konan jumped to hit it. She spiked it on the other side which won the game for her team.

"Go Konan!" Her teammates yelled and picked her up. The other team looked down in shame. Then each member of team one shook hands with team two saying good game to the losing team.

A siren was heard coming towards the house. A cop car screeched and came to a stop at the house across the driveway.

"Crap!" Amanda yelled and Gia followed her out the pool to dry off.

"What was that?" Itachi asked confused as the Akatsuki followed the girls out the pool.

"The cops," Gia hissed.

"They are the law enforcers here," Amanda said.

"Look dry off I have a plan," Gia said and the Akatsuki dried off as quick as possible. They ran inside and ran to Gia's room.

"Itachi, since you're the most mature guy here I need you to wear my Dad's work clothes and his hate so they don't see you long hair," Gia said pushing a pair of long stretch pants, a hat and a Risoldi's automotive shirt into his hands. He glared but walked into the bathroom. "Dei, since you're the closest thing to looking like my mother can you..." She trailed off handing him a pair of underwear, bra, a Risoldi's automotive t-shirt and jeans into his hands.

"No, I won't do it, hm," Deidara said crossing his arms.

"Please Dei, for Sasori," Gia begged Deidara turned slightly. "I'll give you all the clay and play doh I own," Gia said and Deidara walked into the guest room to get dressed in. A knock was heard and Amanda ran to get it.

"Are your parents home?" The officer asked her like she was a baby.

"Yeah, Mom! Dad!" Amanda yelled. "They'll be down in a minute."

"May we come in?" The other officer asked and Amanda nodded.

Upstairs:

Konan handed toilet paper to Deidara.

"Here stuff them inside your bra," Konan said.

"Mom! Dad!" They heard Amanda call and Konan pushed Deidara out of the guest room. Itachi was standing at the top of the stairs waiting. Konan had rubbed bronzer on Itachi skin that wasn't covered to make him appear darker and he was wearing the clothes Gia had handed him.

"Ladiess first," Itachi said smirking. Deidara glared licking at the lip gloss on his lips and walked down the stairs.

"Ah, good afternoon Mr. Risoldi, Mrs. Risoldi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.5K 21
*completed* You lead a boring life- but maybe that's about to change. very cringey. very very bad. i'm sorry.
12.4K 779 25
In this not so modern tale, Everyone knows about the infamous Akatsuki and all the evil deeds they perform. While any normal person would whole heart...
1.9M 33.2K 166
Very first book ever. New here. I love the Akatsuki boys soo. Yep! Check out my Naruto Scenarios as well XD hope you enjoy this!!
3.9K 108 11
Is there nothing strange about kittens suddenly appearing on your doorstep in the middle of the night? What about when they turn into deadly ninjas...