The RuiVin Tale

By lovsre10

Not proficient in English. First time writer without experience. Equipped only with a wild imagination More

Where it all started
Beary Romantic
Soaking Shirt
Chasing Rain
Date
Confessions
Torn Apart
Accidental
The letter
Honeymoon Period
HoneyMoon
Third
Heartaches Heartbreaks
The One?
you don't know
Blissful
Press Conference
Not a chapter
Most Blissful Thing on Earth
Voiceless
Chinese New Year
Dedication to a Great Man
studio days
The Proposal

The End

140 0 0
By lovsre10

Hi all,
Sorry for the wait and disappointment but I have decided not to continue writing this story Actually this was supposed to be published really long ago and I have not checked wattpad for ages already. 

I have a few reasons why:

1. The number of reads have not increased significantly and I am getting lesser reads per chapter. Means this story only has a few loyal readers and the rest maybe just passing by. Oops. 

2. I have lost the 'feels' you deem to continue on the story

3. A draggy story is not a good one

Hence would like to thank all loyal readers for your support towards RuiVin Tale. :))
Please continue supporting Elvin and Rui En in the upcoming Starwards!

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND I APOLOGISE FOR ANY DISAPPOINTMENTS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 179 27
My first story. It's a product of my crazy imagination. Do not Copy. !!Fan Fiction!! !!YiZhan !! !!There's no connection to the mentioned actors' rea...
2.5K 629 40
Random thoughts morphed into little poems🌻 *Most Impressive Rankings* #89 Thoughts out of 75k stories #10 articles out of 883 stories *Other Ranking...
13.3K 226 23
this is my first book and i probably won't wright a lot because i've tried before and i get major writers block. i also learned english 2 years ago...
233 30 17
A marriage leading a couple to fall in love and start their very new world with their family and loved ones and exploring new things together as one...