Love At First Sight (COMPLETE...

By HersheyKandii97

I stared at him for a moment and he did the same, both of us daring the other to say one more smart remark. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
I'M BACK!!!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Final Chapter)
Sequal

Chapter 32

13.6K 433 75
By HersheyKandii97

Heyy guys :) Okay so here's Chapter 32, I hope ya'll like it. Don't 4 get 2 comment and vote :) Thanks :)

Warning : This Chapter gets a little graphic, and a little deep

Chapter 32

Tyron's POV

I stood over Jason as I tried to even out my breathing, trying hard not to focus on the pain I had in my knuckles. I enjoyed beating his ass so much it was almost scary, but it needed to be done. That ass whipping I just gave to him was for abusing Tracy for all them years, putting his hands on Sierra that time me and Tracy went to IHop on Thanksgiving, and most of all...that ass whipping was for him kidnapping my girl, holding her hostage...and then having the audacity to put his hands on her.

I spun around to face Ronney and Chasity and they were both staring at me wide eyed, I guess because of how bad I beat up Jason. Oh well, he deserved every bit of it.

As my eyes flickered to Chasity though, I felt my anger start to increase again. Jason really messed up her face, she doesn't even look the same anymore. Her left eye is swollen shut, her nose has dry blood all over it, and her bottom lip is big and swollen...he beat my girl up. Now he's defiantly gonna die, but first imma torture him. Imma torture him so bad he's gonna beg me to end his life.

I pointed at the door " Take Chasity out of here so I can kill this asshole " I stated to Ronney. I don't want Chasity in here seeing this. I didn't even want her in here when I was gonna fight Jason, but we didn't have time to get her out of here before it happened.

Ronney nodded " Okay " he stated as he pulled Chasity from behind him and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. 

I watched them as they started walking, but then Chasity started staring at Jason, just looking his body over.

Suddenly her eyes got really wide, like they dead ass look like they popped out the sockets or something. Why is she looking like that?

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion " Chasity- "

BANG!! BANG!!

A loud gunshot echoed throughout the whole room, making me jump in surprise. WHAT THE HELL?!!

I looked down at Jason to see that he had a little black gun in his hand, and I widened my eyes in shock. Oh shit.

He then suddenly looked up at me, a wild cynical look in his red crazy eyes... and he raised the gun up and pointed it at me. Oh damn he's gonna shoot me.

Thinking fast I quickly lifted my foot up and kicked the gun out his hand, making it slide all the way across the room. I then lifted my foot up again and kicked him on the side of his head hard, hitting his temple.

His head dropped to the side and his breathing stopped, and I knew right then I killed him. He's finally dead. 

" MR ANDERSON!! " I heard Ronney scream, making me snap my head over to look at him.

I then felt as if the whole world stopped as I saw him sitting on the floor with Chasity laying in his arms, with her hand clutching her stomach. Her eyes were wide and her breathing was uneven, almost like she was panting. Oh fuck!! Jason shot her!!

I quickly raced over to them and slid down on the floor with them

" Chaisty baby, it's gonna be okay " I breathed out quickly as I looked her over, not really knowing what to do.

My eyes flickered down to her hand covering her stomach, and I reached down and took her hand in mines before I removed it from over her stomach.

There was a red hole there, and blood was literally gushing out of it and the sight made me slightly nauseous.

She looked up at me wide eyed, and she panted " T-T-Tyron, I-I-I- "

" Shh shh shh, it's gonna be okay baby " I said before I removed my shirt from off of my body.

I balled the shirt up in my hands before I placed it to her wound and applied pressure, stopping the bleeding some.

" We gotta call the Ambulance " Ronney said quickly as he looked down at Chasity with fear in his eyes. What?!

I looked at him shocked " Are you crazy?! We can't call no damn Ambulance, I just murdered Jason! If they come here and see Jason dead and Chasity shot what the hell do you think they're gonna say? ' Oh okay let's go treat this young lady at the hospital and get rid of this dead body and not ask no questions at all '. No. We're going to jail, and I'm not fucking going back to jail Ronney! I already went to jail once for this bastard and I'm not going again! " I shouted. Calling the Ambulance would be the worst thing to do right now.

 " Well what the hell are we suppose to do?! We are literally in the middle of nowhere and a hospital is probably like 20 miles away from here!! We'd never get there in time, Chasity would be dead by then " he growled out angrily.

My heart skipped a beat at the thought of that. If Chasity died I don't know what I would do, she's literally the best thing that's ever happened to me since the day my daughter was born. I can't loose her, and I can't risk loosing her.

I shook my head " She won't die. The only way she'd die is if she looses a lot of blood, and if I keep my shirt pressed against the wound she won't loose any blood. We have to take her to the hospital " I stated sternly before I picked Chasity up bridal style.

She let out a loud scream in pain from the sudden movement, and I just kissed her forehead as I tried to think positive. She's not gonna die.

Ronney got up quickly " So what's the difference between calling the Ambulance and going to the hospital? " he asked angrily. You know what, why can't he just freaking listen?

I just ignored him and began running to the door of the Warehouse, while holding Chasity tight in my arms. I know what the hell I'm talking about, and finding a hospital is the best thing to do rather than calling a Ambulance to a place where I just beat someone up and then killed them.

I kicked the door to the Warehouse open and I quickly ran outside. I spotted my car on the curb so I quickly ran to it.

I heard Ronney run up behind me, so I turned around and gave him a hard look

" Keep my shirt pressed against the wound so she won't bleed aight " I told him sternly.

He quickly nodded and opened the back door before he climbed inside my car.

I kissed Chasity's cold trembling lips, before I passed her to Ronney. He laid her upper body on his lap and he kept my shirt pressed to her wound. 

I quickly ran around to the front and hopped into my car before speeding down the road.

Damn, where the hell can we find a hospital at?! There's literally nothing around at all, just a whole bunch of trees.

My eyes then flickered down to my GPS system, and I nearly pissed my pants in happiness.

I didn't know what to type in since I didn't know where I was exactly, so I just typed in the word hospital and prayed that it would do some justice.

I let out a sign in relief when a hospital called Johnson Memorial Hospital popped up, so I quickly  tapped it. It's 10 miles from here, but if I drive fast enough I should be able to make it.

I stomped on the driving petal and began speeding down the road, probably driving like a mad man but I really don't give a damn. I just hope I get to this hospital in time.

I sped down the straight curvless road, and soon I saw less trees and I started to see houses. Yes!! Yes!! I'm getting somewhere, just I few more minutes. 

I continued to speed drive down the road burning almost all my gas and soon, I saw a small white hospital come to view and I let out a happy sigh. Thank God.

I quickly pulled up to the hospital and parked my car, before I hopped out the drivers seat and raced around to the back. 

I yanked to door open and Ronney quickly passed Chasity to me, and I held her in my arms. Her body is getting cold.

I ran full speed to the hospital and kicked the door open

" HELP!! MY GIRLFRIEND IS DYING!! " I screamed out as I ran inside.

A lady behind the front desk looked up at me alarmed, and then out of nowhere s few men dressed in all white came up to me and they were pushing a orange stretcher.

" Sir what is the condition? " one of the men asked me as he took Chasity out my arms and laid her out on the stretcher. Her usual caramel skin has a dull color to it and her breathing is starting to slow down

" She's been shot in her stomach " I told him quickly.

He nodded and they began pushing her away on the stretcher

" TO THE SURGICAL ROOM GUYS!! MOVE MOVE MOVE!!! " the man shouted as they all began running away with Chasity.

I went to run after them but somebody suddenly grabbed my arm, making me stop

I looked down and seen it was the lady that was just sitting behind the desk

She smiled sadly " Sir that's a surgical room for doctors only, you can't go inside " she said softly. What?!

" B-b-but ma'am that's my girlfriend, I have to be in there with her to make sure everything goes okay! " I exclaimed. I don't wanna leave Chasity's side at all

She nodded " I understand that sir but these are highly profession surgeons. Everything will go just fine, your girlfriend is in good hands " she told me.

But what if...what if she's not in good hands? What if they make a mistake or something and something goes wrong or...

Then suddenly something that I badly didn't wanna do, I ended up doing it anyway. I bursted into tears.

" Sir it's okay- "

I balled my fist up and rushed over to a wall ,before I gave it a hard punch, putting a hole through it

" Fuck!! " I cried out as I felt my cheeks getting soaked with tears

I then pressed my back against the wall and slid down until I got to the floor. I pressed my knees against my chest and began rocking back and forth as tears was streaming down my cheeks.

Chasity...baby I love you so much.. I love you so so much since the first time I looked into your beautiful eyes in the classroom on the first day of school. Even though your my student I had to have you, and I got you. Your the love of my life, my other half, you are my everything. I can't live without you.... just...just....please don't...

I sobbed " Please don't die! " I cried out before I buried my face into my hands.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Okay no lie, I almost cried while writing this Chapter. But I'm a big baby so I'm not surprised. Anyway guys, I will defiantly update soon, but until then please please comment nd vote :) Love ya'll <3

* Aliyah *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 69 16
Preview: "I am so, so sorry. I did not realize..." "You break my laptop! I need this thing to teach my first seminar for today. And thanks to you I a...
48.6K 2K 31
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...
1.8K 81 13
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
217K 7.6K 48
"I'm okay. Just... feeling a little d-izzy." "Come." He grabbed my hand and dragged me after him over to his chair. Getting me to sit in it, he rema...