The Truth Hurts || An Auslly...

By stydiamarin

This story revolves around a Auslly romance. It all starts when Ally become pregnant but she does not tell Au... More

The Truth Hurts
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
hello!

Chapter 6:

5.6K 74 7
By stydiamarin

{The Next Morning}

Ally's POV: I woke up this morning and I didn't want to go to school at all. All I could do is replay what Austin said to me in my head over and over and over again. I wish none of this ever happened. It ruined my life and my relationship with Austin. The only good thing that I got out if it was Emily. I just wish that things could go back to normal. After I take my shower i put on a Red and Black plaid button down shirt with a white tank top underneath. A pair of my semi-ripped black skinny jeans and my red Toms' shoes. And I put my hair in a messy bun. I really didn't care how I looked today. it's not like i'm trying to impress someone. After I finished getting dressed I leave out for school and walk to school.

End Of POV

{At School With Ally; First Period}

Ally:*Walks into class with Trish then take's her seat*

Austin's POV:

I feel bad about what I said to Ally yesterday. Yes I was mad about her cheating on me and getting pregnant in the process but I feel like there is something that she is not telling me. Even though I said what I said yesterday I really didn't mean any of it. I don't think that Ally is a slut because she wouldn't cheat on anyone. She has had it happen to her why would she do it to someone else, plus she's not like that. And I don't want Ally to leave me alone for forever. I want Ally in my life as my girlfriend or as my bestfriend. I just miss her personality, her positivity, her beautiful eyes, her goregous face and her soft glossy lips she had when we kiss.After I finished blabbling about her I notice that she is right next to me. She looks amazing even when she's not trying to. Gosh I should apologize now. Right when I was about to say something I hear the bell ring and Mr. Dale say 'Classed Dissmissed' I guess I was daydreaming all period long.

End Of POV

Dez:Hey Austin do you want to study after school for Mr. Dale's test.

Austin:What test?

Dez:The test he just told us about after we copied the notes for the test.

Austin:Oh, I wasn't paying attention, i was thinking about something.

Dez:All period long?

Austin:Yeah.

Dez:It must be impotant.

Austin:It is. Gotta go man i'll see you after school.

{With Ally at Trish's Locker}

Ally:I just can't stop thinking about him Trish.

Trish:If I was your friend I would tell you to forget about him, but i'm your bestfriend so i'm going to tell you to talk to him.

Ally:Thanks for the advice Trish, i'll go find him.*leaves to find Austin*

Trish:Oh, young love.*Smiles then shuts her locker.

{With Ally}

Ally's POV:

I was looking all around the school looking for Austin but I could not find him. As i was heading  back to my locker to get my books out for second period, I saw boy with beach blonde hair waiting at my locker and I knew it was Austin. Why was he there. I thought that he never wanted to talk to me ever again. It doesn't why he's there though I just need to talk to him.

End Of POV

Ally:*Walks up to her locker*

Austin:Ally, hey I want to talk to you.

Ally:I want to talk to you too.

Austin: I just want to say that I had no right saying what I said to you yesterday and I didn't even mean what I said Ally, it was just in the heat of the moment and I was so angry and what i'm trying to say is i'm sorry. Do you forgive me?

Ally:I do forgive you. And I just wanted to say I shouldn't have did what I did. And iit was wrong for me to do and i'm sorry can you ever forgive me?

Austin:Of course I can.

Ally:Friends?

Austin:Friends!

Auslly:*Hug*

*Bell Rings*

Ally:I think we should get to class.

Austin:Me too.

Auslly:*Go to class*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 139 28
Ally Dawson. A girl who escaped California to get rid of Dallas, now she is starting a new life in Miami, she loves Miami, it's her home. She loves e...
244K 4.7K 38
It's five years later. Annie now goes to school, Ally is a stay at home mom, and Austin still has his musical career. Life has been pretty good. Unti...
412K 7.9K 41
It's been a year since Austin broke up with Ally after she got pregnant with his child. In the last year Austin has changed dramatically. He's gotten...
163K 5.5K 27
Jay's live turned upside down when Summer entered his life. She was his so called step sister but he hated her as he has not acknowledged the marria...