The Rejection On The Full Moo...

Av Angel-Lunair

[Rejection Series Book 1] "Why would I want to be your mate, you're nothing more then a stipd bïtch who got h... Mer

Author's Note
Author Note
Once Upon a Time...NOT!
The First Shift
The Accident
Three More Days
The Full Moon Rejection
Time
Saving An Alpha
Fateful Day
Training
Worst nightmare.
Reluctant Reunion
Tackled and Loved
Party for Two
The Calm Before the Storm
The Blast At The End
Allies turned Enemies
Home Sweet Home
Wedding Bells and Happily Ever After
Things Change But Love Doesn't
The End Is just The Beginning
Deadication
Author's Note
...Rejection Series...
Wattys2016
Ranking #1
New Cover Ideas
New Synopsis
SNEAK PEAK ON INSTAGRAM
Publishing Opportunities and Schedual
PREORDERS AVAILABLE SOON
PREORDERS AVAILABLE
Editing Update
Amazon Sneak Peak.
COVER REVEAL

Pay Back

33.7K 1.2K 200
Av Angel-Lunair

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO THAT!" Mia yelled in my face as I stood there calmly, my pack ready to knock her out if need be.

Apparently she was the best tracker in Forest Paw. She had deliberately been late and had ignored me till I pushed her right into a puddle of slush. The only person who got exused from this was Blue because he was dealing with the financial stuff and gatherimg intel on the soulless wolves.

I was in my usual gear, the one that used to be my mothers, to prove my authority, so was Blake, in gear that I had learned that was once his fathers.

"AND ANOTHER THING, THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY OUTFIT." she goes to tear it off me but I just pivot, using her own motion to send her into the snow bank.

"You made Zack burn the house down and tried to burn everything with it. If it weren't for me, this would have been destroyed." I growl out in anger, my voice lethal.

Then I had an idea.

"How about this. If you want it so bad, beat me in a fight. If you're the best tracker then it should be easy." I mocked her by brushing a piece of lint off.

I was requested to train these wolves, the ones who treated me like dirt because of Mia using her body as a bribery method. I sensed Leo watching and my smile grew. He would soon see who he rejected.

"Deal." I had been lost in my thoughts and had just dodged her punch, fliping back a few feet to get my bearings.

She came at me and I kept dodging, sometimes using her momemtum to send her flying into slush puddles or snow drifts.

With in a half an hour she was panting and I was calm. Now it was my turn.

Quckly I round house kicked her side, the sounds of ribs breaking filling the silence, then it was a punch to her jaw, that breaking as well. Finally it was a swift kick to her thigh, the snap of the bone there.

I held her up by her hair and looked at her pack with a cold stare.

"This is what happens when you are out of shape. Even the weekest soulless could have killed her with in ten minutes. I wanted to make her an example." Silence continued as I felt their fear directed towards me, catching Zack's eyes as he looked at me with pride and approval, but also envy.

Guess he wanted to do what I did for a long time. I motioned to Lease and Concra, her twin.

"Take her to the pack doctor. The rest of you will be jogging for the rest of the time. Before we can fight, we must build your stamina. My pack position yourselves around them and keep them in line." I smiled as Mia was taken away from me before pulling out the neon pink.scarf and showing the Forest Paw wolves.

"We will keep running until one of you can take this from me." With that, I tuck most of it into my waist pand and stretched.

"Ready?" They all nodded.

"Go" I took off at a slow pace, always keeping a head of them.

My pack members kept their pace with the forest paw and for an hour we jogged, every so often I had to doge.

Once we reached the one and a half hour mark, I picked up speed and listened to them strain to keep up while my pack made jokes with each other, their breaths even like mine.
By the third hour the pack was getting desperate and I could tell that some were about to shift.

"If any of you shift to try to get the scarf, you will all be sprinting three laps and giving me fifty suicides." This got me a few un happy words and growls so I sped up.

By the fourth hour all of the Forest Paw wolves were ragged and gasping for air, some stoping to puke their guts out.

Me and my pack just laughed and I turned to look at them as I ran backwards.

"This reminds me of the first time I trained you all." I direct to my pack members, getting a buch of laughter.

"Yeah, but the first day you had us working as a team and tracking you." Jeff said laughing, others joining him.

"We all lost because we couldn't move and had to keep doing that until we finally got the scarf and could keep up with you. The amount of times you taunted us was sad." Thea said with a sigh.

"She still taunts us." Dom said beside me, causing my wolves to howl with laughter as I turned back and just avoided a tree.

I suddenly could feel a heated gaze coming from behind me and I looked over my shoulder to see Leo.

He was gaining speed even though he looked ready to pass out, so I ran faster and he kept up, even if his breathing was worse then his pack.
Three more hours passed and I sighed, stoping and turning around, jumping into a tree as the wolves from the other pack skidded to a halt.

"I'm starving-"

"When are you not starving?" Greg, a skilled hunter, yelled out and sending my pack into a laughing fit.

"A- You all suck." I say looking my friends.

"And B- we are done for the day. All of you head back and have a shower. Rest up and tomorrow as the same time we will do this again." The weak wolves crumbled to the winter floor and stayed there as they panted for breat, I looked at my wolves and smiled.

"Last one to their pack house has to do the dishes ALONE." Everyone smirked and we all took of at top speed. I smiled and took the trees as my route,  so did five of my trackers, and I was the first on at the door, the five trackers next, then the rest of my pack with Greg at the end.

"Guess you get dishes." I say and we head inside to eat with the Forest Paw wolves.

"How did it go?" I smiled as Blue strode in, taking the sausage off my plate like he usually does, and tweak my braid.

"Well, Mia has learned not to take me lightly, and the other learned that I am very scary and strict." As I finish saying that, the rest of the wolves slowly trudge in looking like they came out of hell and started to devour water like it was the last thing they will ever drink again.

"Looks like you are doing a good job. I'm proud of you." I smile at my adoptive father and hug him tightly.

"I missed you Blue." I whisper.
His arms wrap around me tight as he hugs me back.

"I missed you to Am." He whispers back. Soon we went back to eating and we exchanged cell numbers, laughing and enjoying each others company.

"You are incredible." Zacks voice cuts in after Blue went to his office, my brother staring at me with pride.

"I swear you were trying to kill us with all that running, but your pack doesn't seem fazed." I laugh and lean against the wall as I sip my water.

"Thats their warm up when we train." My brother's jaw dropped and I nearly chocked on my water from laughing so hard.

"you're not joking, are you Amber?" He asks uncertainty in his voice.

"Nope, this is nothing compared to what we do." He just whistles impressed by my pack and I quickly swipe the sausage from his plate, devouring it.

"That was mine, you had no right to take it y-"

"Just like you had no right for taking away my childhood." I cut him off and put my emotionless mask on, watching his head hang with shame.

"Me and Abby would take back what we did if we could." He starts.

"He's right, no one really  knew how bad Mia was till you left. She nearly killed Lilly just because she bumped into Mia." Abby's voice rang clear and I turned to look at my niece, now seeing the scars that ran up her arm that were hidden in her winter gear last night.

"Mia did that to her?" I question, their eyes looking at what I saw and they nodded. Rage simmered inside me and I looked at my brother.

"How long have you two been enimies now?"

"A month after you left, thats when she became high and mighty." I nodded and looked at Abby.

"Did you choose her to take your spot?" I questioned the tracker who had trained me

"No, Leo did." I sighed at her words

"Well, we are always looking to have new wolves in Blood Moon. We've gained about twenty in the last month and have expanded the pack territory because of them." I smile and they look at me shocked.

"Really?" Zack asks, and I nodd.

"Thank you, it would give the pups a better life." He adds, close to tears.

"I'll let Dom know. Just be ready to leave." We talk for a few more minutes before I got bombarded with questions about what I had been doing these past few years by these two, telling them about my rogue name, how I met Dom, and the first birthday gift he gave me, asking me to become the head tracker and train his wolves.

It was getting late and my pack was ready to head to the guest house and have our usual movie night, so I said good by to Abby and Zack and left, Dom wrapping his arm around my waist and getting death glares from Leo.

When we got to the guest house, everyone showered and changed before piling into the lounge, deciding to watch New Moon from the twilight saga just for the werewolves in it.
I was on Dom's lap and a though occured to me.

[Dom, what do you want for your birthday tomorrow?] I asked through the link, feeling his head nuzzle into the crook of my neck.

[A quiet night with you.] I nodd, snuggling into my best friend.
I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I was in Dom's bed with him passed out beside me.

When I returned he was up and I smiled, climbing into bed and into his arms as we fell asleep.

A few more months and I would be able to choose a new mate on my own and I knew who to choose.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

5.2M 180K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...
202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
1.3M 41.9K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...
3.2M 92K 29
{Completed} Jessie Brown once had a normal life, a normal family, friends and a pack. But a hurricane swept over her life and completely turned every...