The Boxer VS The Bartender (L...

By Harrysdimples20

Meet Harry Styles. A well known boxer. Fit body bad attitude. Cocky and arrogant. Meet Louis Tomlinson. Fun c... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Losing the boys
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 Part One
Chapter 39(part two)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 (EPILOGUE)
New Story
Sequel

Chapter 57

218 14 2
By Harrysdimples20

A/N: Yaaaay! Another update! This chapter is dedicated to two people because of their sweet msgs and comments. Thank you to @josapple on wattpad and Kathleen on Quotev. You two are wonderful and amazing. Here you girls go. i know you both have been patiently waiting for this :-) Fair warning, there is a bit of smut towards the end, so be prepared my lovelies.

ANNE

I watch as they wheel my boy out of the E.R. to take him upstairs to his room. Thankfully the pain meds have kicked in or he would've been throwing a fit that none of us were going with him, yet. But instead he was laughing all the way down the hall to the elevator. Hollering out things like "I'm going on a joy ride, maties!"..or this one had us all laughing.."They see me rollin'!". We were all laughing which is what we all needed right now. A doctor stayed behind and led us to a waiting room so e could give us the results of the x-rays. We all sat down in the chairs, taking in deep breaths, getting prepared for what the doctor has to tell us..

"okay, Mrs. Styles, first off I need your permission to discuss this with everyone in this room", The doctor says as he looks at me with a kind smile. "That will be just fine, sir. We are all family here", I said returning the smile.

"Some how, the way that he got punched, scooted his spine over a little bit in a little area. Plus damaging two vertabrae. We will need to do surgery asap in order to keep more damage from happening. So far we don't believe any nerve damage has been done. We will know more about that after the procedure is done. We will go in and put a medal rod along his spine to help straighten it out. It will remain there permanently. No this will not affect him too much. He will not be able to bend over in away that you and I can. But he will be able to squat down. We will go in also and pin two vertabrae in to fix those two damaged ones. As far as head trauma goes, we don't believe he has sustained any. He passed out due to being his body going into shock due to all that happened to him. He does have a slight concussion due to the blows to his head, but it's nothing major. We will start the procedure tomorrow morning at eight a.m. Tonight he is to have nothing to eat or drink after midnight, which is creeping up on us quite quickly. Is there any questions you guys may have?", he asked as he looked around at us.

"Stupid question here, doctor, but is his career over?", Louis asked hesitantly. Knowing what Harrys reaction will be if it is

"Not really a stupid one, Mr. Tomlinson, but an obvious answer. Yes, his career is done.", The doctor answered sympathetically.

"Well, shit", I heard Liam and Louis say at the same time. Niall just sat there in a daze. He knows what Liam and Louis are fixing to face. Well all of us to be honest. But them two will be the ones to take the blunt end of it. "One more question, sir", Robin said with a shakey voice. First time he has spoken since we got here. "Will our boy still be able to walk?", he asked trying not to cry.
"Very good question, sir", the doctor replied. "If all goes well with this surgery, and with some rehabilitation/therapy yes, he will be able to walk. Will be a grueling experience and a rough road, but yes he should be able to walk again. He may have a slight limp, but nothing major", the doctor explained. Robin then let out a breath of relief and just put his face into his hands and shook his head. When he looked back up his eyes were teary and puffy. "Thank you, sir", was all he was able to get out. Think we were all feeling the same way. "Well, if you guys are ready, I will take you up to his room. He should be all settled in by now", the doctor said as he was getting up. We all stood up and followed the doctor out. As we got out to the hall, their were four people there waiting patiently. Come to find out, they were friends of the boys.

LOUIS

I am very happy to hear that he will be able to walk again. But I am not ready to tell him that his career is over. This is going to set him back so much. This is where our relationship is going to be tested, I have a feeling. The cocky arrogant Harry is going to come out full force before it's over with. We shall see how it turns out. I know I am here for the long haul, but i am only human and can only take so much of some one telling me how inferior I am, etc. etc. I will do what I can to stay by his side, but we all know how sassy I can be when someone gets cocky with me. buckle up and hang on guys cause this could be a bumpy ride. When we are done talking to the doctor, he leads us out to the elevators so we can get upstairs to Harry. When we walk out, there are four people standing there anxiously waiting for us. Zayn, Perrie, Ed, and Alex were there to see how things were. They come running over to us and we all had a big group hug right there in the hall. We let go and we all followed the doctor. We explained everything to them as we made our way up to Harrys room. When we got in there, the sight before us was too hilarious that we all had to laugh. Harry was nearly bent in half with the bed because he kept adjusting it thinking the control he had was for the television, but it just wasn't working properly. His words not mine.

"Oh my god! How do you get this thing to work?", he asked as he looked over at us. His feet nearly in his face. "well, luv, obviously this is for the bed.", I said as I fixed the bed to the way it should be. "Thank you baby.", Harry slurred out with a goofy look on his face. I then grabbed the remote to the tellie and gave it to him. "Before we turn this on, Harry, we have some things to discuss with you", Anne said in her motherly voice. We explained what the surgery was going to entail but we didn't say anything about his career or therapy just yet. Doctor wanted to wait till he had all the facts in order which would be after the surgery. Harry looked at us in a bit of shock, but took all the information in. so glad that the swelling in his eyes has gone down some. Still looks bad but atleast he can see now.
"Before I go,Harry, can you feel it when you need to pee or does it happen without you knowing it?", the doctor asked him causing Harry to break out in laughter. Damn pain meds has him laughing at everything. "I can feel when I need to doc, that part of me is still functioning quite well", he said with a smirk as he looked over at me. I just smiled and looked at the floor. "That's good to know, we wont need to place the catheder in till surgery time", the doctor said with a small smile. "um excuse me..the what?", Harry asked nearly setting straight up. He probably would have if his back wasn't messed up right now. "Aint nobody putting anything anywhere near my dick!", Harry squealed out. I had to turn my head and laugh quietly. Sorry guys but you would have to had you seen the look on his face and the squeal he let out. Annes eyes went as wide as saucers at the bluntness that Harry had. "I'm sorry, Mr.Styles, but it is a procedure we have to do unless you want to be urinating all over yourself during and after surgery", The doctor said trying to hold back his giggles himself. "Can my boyfriend do it?", Harry asked with a smile and wiggling his eyebrows. "Sorry, Harry, but no. When we do this we need to relaxed and not..I don't know..turned on?", the doctor replied. His cheeks turning a bright red as he spoke. "And you think I'm going to be relaxed when someone else is touching me there?", Harry said a bit louder than he meant to. "probably not. but still, for safety purposes Louis will not be able to since he is not medically trained on how to do it.", the doctor said. "Can he at least be in here when you guys do it?', Harry asked nervously. "Yes, that can be arranged", the doctor answered with a smile as he seen Harry relax with his answer. "well, if there are no more questions, I guess I should go do my rounds. I will be back here in the morning to help you get prepped. A nurse will be in and out throughout the night to check your vitals and your I.V.", The doctor explained as he got up. 'oh will there be anybody staying with him tonight?", he asked as he looked back at us. "I will be", I replied. He then left the room. Everyone else said their goodbyes and see you in the mornings and then it was just me and him. I scooted my chair closer to him so I could lay my head by his side. I kissed his lower tummy by his fern tattoos and heard a gasp leave his lips. I looked up at him and his face was flushed and his eyes held a bit of lust in them. I just grinned at him and kissed him there again. "I have a huge problem, Louis", Harry said nearly moaning. "Do you need your pee bottle?", I asked him innocently as if I didn't know what I was doing to him. "Umm..no..I don't believe that is what I am needing. More like your hand or mouth", He replied looking at me with hooded eyes. "Luv, I don't think we should do that. Your mobility is limited right now and too much movement could be bad", I said sympathetically. "Please baby", Harry whined as he took my hand and placed it under his hospital gown right on his pretty hard member. He moaned a bit loudly as I ran my finger down the vain of it. 'okay, but no moving or I will stop, Understand?", i said a bit seriously. "Ohh bossy Louis. I like", he said a bit flirtatiously. "yeah, I think I like being in control for once", i said as i softly ran my finger up and down his hardening member. "yeah, well don't get-oh fuck-too use- oh god-to it",he moaned out as I wrapped my hand around him. Just then the door opened and a nurse walked it. "Can you come back in about an hour?", I asked. "We are discussing some important details about his surgery", i explained. my hand still wrapped around his member. "Sure, I can do that", The nurse replied politely. "Now, Mr. Styles", I said a bit demanding. "I thought I said no movement", i said to him as I held his waist down as I felt him buck his hips up. 'So sorry Mr. Tomlinson", Harry replied as he stilled himself. I continued rubbing my hand up and down his cock. With my other free hand, I started playing with his balls.
"Oh fuck, Louis", Harry moaned out. "yeah? You like that baby? You like it when I stroke you like this?", i said as seductively as I could. "god yes baby. I want your mouth baby", harry moaned out more. "mmm yes Love the feel of your cock laying on my tongue", I told him as I continued stroking him. going a bit faster now. "Oh shit baby. I'm gonna cum baby", Harry said just as he shot his load all over my hand and his chest. Screaming my name out as he did. God I hope nobody heard him. That would be so embarrassing. I got up to go get something to clean him up with. Feeling myself a bit hard. I came back to a smirking Harry. "Do you need help with that, baby?", he asked nearly asleep now. "No luv, you get your rest. You have a big day tomorrow.", I told him as I cleaned him up. he smiled up at me with his eyes closed and i leaned down to kiss him. "Good night lovely", i whispered to him on his lips. "Good night my-", and he was out. I may or may not have fixed my problem before going to sleep myself.

A/N: okay so that happened..LOL..Hope you guys enjoyed this. more exciting chapters to follow. Now we know what has been done and what needs to be done to fix him. How do you think he will react to his career ending? what will his reaction be to therapy and temporary wheelchair bound? watch for upcoming chapters to find out. Thank you for all who read this, or vote, or comment. you all are amazing. much love xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 74 20
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have been a part of world's famous onedirection band. They have been living together and are extremely close. It was...
2.2M 84.5K 32
Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, except when it comes to one thing. Louis Tom...
3.7K 51 33
This is my take on what I want to happen with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson aka Larry StylinsonπŸ’™πŸ’š This is set in 2020 and the guys are reuniting...
2.7K 197 5
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« α΄€α΄ α΄€ΙͺΚŸα΄€Κ™ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴒᴏɴ α΄€s α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄α΄…ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏʀ α΄˜α΄€α΄˜α΄‡Κ€Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹ [ π˜“π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘰 ] In a world where everyone is trying to survive, a healer and...