Made In The USA(Zemi Fanfic)

By Zemilove

"No matter how far we go I want the whole world to know I want you bad. And I won't have it any other way. No... More

Chapter 1-Meeting
Chapter 2-Scary Movie And Introducing
Chapter 3-Pranks And Jealousy
Chapter 4-I'm Not The Last Cookie In The Cookie Jar
Chapter 6-Romeo And Juliet
Chapter 7-Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 8-I Know
Chapter 9-What Do We Do?
Chapter 10-Here Goes Nothing
Chapter 11-Up Up And Away
Chapter 12-TCAs Chaos
Chapter 13-Make Ups And Official Break Ups?
Chapter 14-Round And Round
Chapter 15-Don't Listen To A Single Word I've Said
Chapter 16-A Night To Remember
Chapter 17-A Thousand Miles Apart
Chapter 18-Can't Hide Forever
Chapter 19-It's Never Enough
Chapter 20-British Invasion Week
Chapter 21-Nothing Can Come Between
Chapter 22-First Date 2.0
Chapter 23-Merry Christmas
Chapter 24-Lazy Day
Chapter 25-Interview To Disaster
Chapter 26-Paradise
Chapter 27-A Year Without You
Chapter 28-Valentines♥
Chapter 29-Dirty Actions
Chapter 30-Secret
Chapter 31-Big News
Chapter 32-You Have My Blessing
Chapter 33-Marry Me
Chapter 34-It's A...
Chapter 35-Gone Again
Chapter 36: Hormones
Chapter 37-Trouble
Chapter 38-Made In The USA

Chapter 5-Splashing To A Decision

1.3K 29 8
By Zemilove

•Demi Lovato•

I sat in my dressing room and tried to figure out what was wrong with me. Why would I do this? I had tried my best to understand my reasons for kissing Niall and all I could come up with was my oddest attempt to compare him with the spark I felt with Zayn. I had decided that I would push any feelings away and focus on the tour and the music. But I couldn't deny that every day with Zayn made me find one more reason to be attracted to him. Meanwhile every day with Niall made me adore him more and him seem to crush on me harder.

"Hey sad pants." Harry's voice sounded from the door.

"Hey." I replied not looking up at him. He sat next to me and put an arm around me.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked.

"N-not really." I say weakly.

"Okay fine. You don't have to tell me." He says as I hug him tighter. Thank God he said that. I didn't want to have to explain anything right now. I just needed someone to sooth me and tell me it was okay and he was doing just that. I finally pulled myself together and dried my eyes. I look over at Harry and smile.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked. He nods and I begin the whole story.

"I just don't know what I want. I don't want to hurt anyone but no matter what I do it seems like I'm still hurting them."

"I can't tell you what you should or shouldn't do. That's your decision but you know what you want."

"No I don't." I mumble.

"You do. You just don't want to admit it." I look at him knowing that he was exactly right.

"Demi you can tell me the truth. I won't tell." He said and held out his pinky. I smiled and locked the pinky promise.

"I want to believe-..." I started before someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door to see Louis.

"Hey Lou." I said with a wave.

"Come on cry baby." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him.

"What? Louis what are you doing?" I asked as he pulled me through the back entrance and into a van.

"I'm cheering the cry baby up."

"I'm not a cry baby!" I say and hit his arm.

"Alright your not." He said, holding his arm. We got to an ice cream parlor and he handed me dark sunglasses.

"Thanks." I say and put them on.

"Let's see how this goes." He said and opened the door and pulls me with him. We quickly walked into the ice cream shop and Louis ordered while I found a table as far away from everyone as possible.

"Here you are." He said and sat a hot fudge sundae in front of me.

"Thanks Lou." I smiled at him and take a bite of ice cream.

"Your welcome. Demi can I ask you something?"

"I think you just did."

"Ha ha. But seriously."

"Sure but if its about the guys, I'm not really up for it."

"No it's about Zayn and Niall. The weird species." He joked and ate his ice cream again. I roll my eyes and sigh with a slight smile at his joke.

"Okay shoot." I say and take another bite from my almost melted ice cream.

"What is going on with everyone?"

"I don't know what you mean." I answer.

"You can tell me anything." He says looking at me with a serious expression.

"I can't tell you." I sigh before looking away.

"Why not?"

"Because I still don't know what's going on. Rumors are just mixing with truths and confusing everyone. It's like I can't say something without second thinking it."

"You just have to mean what you say."

"I guess you're right." I say and shrugged my shoulders. I can't believe I was actually going to take a side when Harry asked me. I can't do this to Zayn or Niall.

"I'm sorry if this didn't cheer you up." Louis apologized.

"It did. Thanks." I said, sending him a small smile.

"Welcome." He smiled before we finished up and went to the hotel where everyone was.

"Demi we're heading to the pool. Want to join?" Harry asked as me and Louis stepped off the elevator.

"Sure let me get changed." I answered.

"Be quick. Don't spend 45 minutes debating what bikini you should wear." Louis said with slight sarcasm.

"I won't take 45 minutes. I need at least an hour." I returned the sarcasm before getting onto the elevator to go up to my room.

•Zayn Malik•

"Why do we have to go swimming?" I complained to Niall.

"Because pools are fun." He replied simply before throwing his towel over his shoulder.

"Yeah for people that can swim." I said and put on my sunglasses.

"Stop being a baby Zayn." Niall said annoyed.

"Shut up." I say and grab my towel.

"Pool time." Demi's voice rang in the hallway.

"Hey Demi." I said waving to her. She looked amazing and I had to try my best to control myself.

"Hey Zayn." She said and hugged me then did the same to Niall.

"Come on guys." Harry yelled over to us as everyone got onto the elevator.

"Ladies first." I said allowing Demi to go first.

"Really?" Liam asked with a slight smirk. I shrugged my shoulders as we all got on the elevator. All of the guys immediately jumped into the pool and I threw my stuff on a chair and sat on the side of the pool.

"Not getting in?" Demi asked and sat beside me.

"Can't swim." I say with a shrug.

"You can try."

"I rather sit here."

"C'mon try for me." She gave me her best puppy dog eyes as she tried to make me change my mind.

"No thanks."

"At least get into the pool. I'm not going to let anything bad happen." She try to persuade me.

"Fine." I finally said.

"Yay! Come on." She said and took my hand.

"Alright just don't let go okay?"

"No problem." I replied as we walked further away from the pool.

"On 3." She said excitedly.

"Okay. 1..."

"2..."

"3!" We both yelled and ran towards the pool and jumped in.

I started to panic as I didn't feel Demi's hand in mine anymore. I opened my eyes and she grabbed my hand and smiled. I smiled back and pulled her towards me as we floated up for air.

"I did it!" Demi celebrated still in my arms.

"How did you even get him to agree to get in?!" Liam asked with a slight smile.

"I don't know!" Demi laughed and hugged me.

"Told you it isn't that bad." She said with a smile.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

"Is Demi a wizard?!" Harry joked as me and Demi pulled away from each other laughing.

"No that would be you Harry." Demi laughed.

•Niall Horan•

I ran to the side of the pool, jumping in and purposely splashing everyone in the eyes. We had been in the pool for at least an hour and this was the perfect way for everyone to loosen up. The events from this morning had made everyone a bit awkward but being in the pool allowed us time to be kids again and not worry about it. I figured when Demi had gotten her mind together she'd talk to both me and Zayn and hopefully everything would be back to normal like when we first met.

"I'm going to kill you." Demi joked before splashing me back.

"Lets play a game!" I suggested.

"How about volley ball?" Harry suggested.

"Boring." Zayn chimed in.

"Agreed." I said.

"Marco Polo?" Louis asked.

"Sure." I agreed.

"Yeah." Harry added.

"Can't swim." Zayn said.

"You don't have to. You just walk in the pool." I said.

"Or I can hold onto someone." He said with a smirk at Demi.

"In your dreams." Demi said making everyone laugh.

"You're really mean." He pouted.

"I'll be it!" Louis offered.

"Alright. The game begins...now!" Harry said. We all swam in different directions with our eyes closed, yelling polo whenever Louis yells Marco.

•Demi Lovato•

I looked over at the guys that seemed to be lost themselves. I looked closer to see Harry's eyes close. Was I missing something here? I'm pretty sure we were allowed to have our eyes open.

"Wait why are your eyes closed?!" I shouted over to Harry.

"It's our way of playing. The person that's it and the people that aren't it close their eyes." Niall explained.

"How does that make sense?"

"It doesn't but when do we ever make sense?" Louis asked causing me to laugh.

"Alright fine." I said and covered my eyes and walked around the pool.

"Marco!" Louis yelled.

"Polo!" We all shouted back. I kept walking until I walked into someone.

"Ha ha! Demi's it!" Louis yelled as I opened my eyes and seen I ran into him.

"Great." I said and closed my eyes.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yup." The fives accents rang through my ears.

"And...GO!" I said and heard them walking around.

"Marco!"

"Polo!" They all yelled. I walked around trying to find where the voices were coming from.

"Marco!" I said again.

"Polo!" I went to yell Marco again when I felt someone tickling me.

"Hey that's cheating! Who's tickling me?!" I asked and heard all five of them laugh.

"S-stop!" I laughed, finally opening my eyes to see them all tickling me.

"Never!" Louis yelled and they all picked me up and threw me back into the water.

"You guys are all getting it!" I yelled as they all ran out of the pool. I got out and started to chase after them. I look around as they all split up. Louis fell and I quickly ran towards him.

"Fudge pops!" He said angrily and quickly started to get up. I jumped on his back laughing as we fell to the floor. I ripped his head back and held onto his hair.

"Where are they?!"

"I don't know!"

"I'll bite you!" I threatened.

"I can't tell!" He said. I shrugged my shoulders and bit his arm. Laughing as he shouted in pain.

"Okay fine!" He cried out.

"Take me to your leader!" I shouted back with a laugh. I let him get up and held his arms behind his back. He walked to a closet and pointed.

"Hazz is in there." He whispered.

"Don't move or I'll beat you." I warned. He nodded with a scared look. I smiled and opened the door. Harry hid behind a broom and I laughed.

"Mr. Styles." I said calmly.

"Ms. Lovato?" He asked sheeply. I held out my hand and he looked at me unsure.

"Come with me. I don't bite." I said with a smile. He reached out and took my hand. I bit his hand and twisted his arm behind his back.

"Sorry." Louis said to Harry as he groaned in pain.

"Move it Tomlinson." I ordered and walked in front of him.

"Plan on saying where the other three are?" I asked.

"Never!" He laughed. I twist his arm back even more and he winced in pain.

"Start speaking!" I ordered.

"I swear I don't know. We ran in different directions."

"Well that's kind of obvious." Louis said.

"Hey Demi!" I looked over to see Zayn, Niall, and Liam laughing and running down the hall.

"Stay here!" I said to Louis and Harry as I ran after them.

"Get back here!" I yelled and chased after them. I looked around as they split up again. I spotted the black messy hair of Zayn and chased after him.

"Zayn!" I thought I had lost him again until I was pulled into a janitor closet.

"Looks like I caught you instead." Zayn laughed. I would have bit him as well but the closeness between us was too distracting.

"You know, you're driving me crazy with this bikini." He said and his hand went to my waist. My breath got caught in my throat as he trailed soft kisses on my neck.

"Wait. We can't do this." I said slightly pushing him back.

"Yes we can. I don't want to hurt Niall anymore than you do, but I really want to be with you."

"I want to be with you too but I can't risk hurting Niall or destroying the band. I still don't know if I can trus-" His lips pressed against mine, effectively shutting me up.

"What's life without a little risk?"

"I'm not sure." I replied.

"Take as much time as you need. I'll wait for you." He said and I nodded.

"Okay but one more thing." I said.

"Yeah?" He asked. I grabbed his arms and twisted them behind his back. I pushed the door open and laughed as he chuckled.

"Got him." I said when we got back to Harry and Louis.

"Let me go." He whined.

"No." I laughed along with Louis and Harry.

"Well that's enough playing for now. It's almost time for the show." Liam informed as he and Niall walked back towards us.

"Then lets go." Louis said.

"Race you the elevators." I said and started running.

"Hey your cheating!" Louis shouted from behind me. I laughed in response and was tripped to the floor.

"Hey!" I said at a laughing Louis.

"Lou be careful she's a girl." Harry scolded and helped me up.

"Thanks Hazz." I said and he nodded in response and walked to the elevator.

"Are you alright?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." We walked to the elevator. Simultaneously Niall and Zayn smacked the back of Louis' head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Louis cried.

"You could have hurt her." Zayn replied.

"Yeah be careful next time." Niall added.

"Guys don't be so mean. It was an accident. We were playing around." I said as I stood besides Louis to protect him from any more abuse.

"At least someone's nice." Louis said, rubbing the back of his head.

•Harry Styles•

"I'm sure that isn't true Liam."

"Really? Think of it. Zayn went on a date with a mystery girl that he refuse to tell you guys about. They had already 'conveniently' met once before. That's why Zayn is so defensive over her. He doesn't want his secret girlfriend to be hit on by someone else."

"Okay now you're just being paranoid. Anyone will be mad if you're best friend was bad mouthing you to others."

"I just feel like this drama between the three of them is going to ruin the guys' friendship." He said as the anger was evident in his voice.

"Alright Liam calm down. If it's that important to you that no one gets hurt I'll talk to her. I'll get you the truth I promise." I said.

"Thanks mate." He said walking away. I sighed and walked the other way. I didn't want to say it to Liam but I believed that he was right about Demi and Zayn. I had seen them kiss in the janitor's closet earlier today. I knew if Niall found out it would destroy him but I wish they could have just been honest with him.

"Hey Demi can I talk to you real fast?" I asked as she walked passed me.

"Yeah what's up?" She asked.

"What's going on between you and Zayn?"

"Nothing why?"

"I saw the whole thing that happened in the janitor's closet and Liam feels you guys are secretly seeing each other. It's worrying him that Niall might find out and it'll ruin the friendship Zayn has with Niall." I explained.

"Oh my God. Please don't tell anyone about that. But that was only a one time thing. I told him I can't hurt Niall like that. It's never going to happen again."

"You told Liam the same thing." I blurted out by mistake. Shit so much for secretly finding out the truth.

"What? He told you guys about that?!" She whisper/yelled.

"Um yeah. Look Demi you can tell me the truth. I really do keep my promises." I said.

"Nothing is happening with me and Zayn. There never was and there never will be. So can everyone just drop it?" She lowered her tone a bit as Zayn walked by.

"Alright."

"Oh and tell investigator Liam his case is closed." She huffed with an eye roll. Yup she was extremely pissed.

"I'll be sure to." I said with a slight smile. I believed her. She never gave me a reason not to. Plus I was just as tired of hearing about this as she was. The only thing now is getting Liam to believe the truth.

•Demi Lovato•

My heart was racing. I didn't know what to do. I wanted Niall to know everything but now I was frozen in my place. These feelings was ruining everything.

"Hey Dems what's up?" His voice ran through the my ears.

"Oh um...just wanted to see if you were ready." I lied.

"Yeah I guess so. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why did you kiss me if you're crushing on Zayn?"

"I'm not. That's kind of the real reason I came here. I wanted to make sure you knew that."

"Then why did you kiss me?"

"Spur of the moment?" I said trying to make myself believe that as well. I wasn't sure at all why I kissed him. I just thought it'd help me decide I guess but of course it didn't. He smiled and suddenly his lips were pressed against mine.

"Why did you do that?" I asked once he pulled away.

"Spur of the moment?" He smiled.

"No. Um...nothing can happen between us." I say beginning to panic.

"What? Why?"

"Because...I can't Niall. I already told you. I did't come on tour for a romance. I won't let myself be the reason you and Zayn stopped being friends. I'm sorry." I said and walked away. I guess that was my final decision. I couldn't date either of them. Why was is it so hard for me to understand?

•Zayn Malik•

"You mean it?"

"Yes." She said simply.

"But you said-"

"I know what I said. I just can't hurt you or Niall or this band. I'm sorry Zayn. I really am." She said near crying. I hated seeing her so upset.

"Me too." I said and walked away from her. I couldn't see tears in her eyes. It would only break me down more. I didn't want her to say those words. I wanted the best for Niall as well but I wanted her more. I put on a bored expression as I approached the guys.

"Let's go rock the stage!" Louis said enthusiastically.

"Let's do it!" Liam said equally enthusiastic. We ran on stage as the crowd screamed. Kiss You began playing and we all started to perform our hearts out. The night was as okay as it could get. I tried to push Demi out of my mind but when she's right next to me singing like an angel it was kind of impossible.

"Party time! Coming Zayn?" Harry said as the guys ran into the hallway.

"I'm fine. We leave tomorrow morning so I just want to sleep." I said.

"Alright mate. Night." He replied.

"Night Zayn!" They all said before leaving to celebrate a great start to tour. I sighed and laid on my bed. I grabbed my phone and started texting Demi.

To Demi: Hey.

From Demi: Hey.

To Demi: u didnt go out tonight?

From Demi: rather stay back nd just get ready for the flight tomorrow.

To Demi: same can I ask u something?

From Demi: sure whats up?

I couldn't help it. Staying in bed was driving me insane, so while I waited for her response I walked to her room. I knocked at her door and waited for her to open it. She did and looked at me a little confused.

"Do you really mean what you said?" I asked.

"What?"

"Look me in the eyes and tell me, did you mean any of it?"

"I'm not sure." She said slowly, breaking under my intense gaze.

"Then why are you running from this? I can't pretend what I feel for you is nothing. Give me a chance to prove it's worth a try."

"How do you plan on doing that?"

"Come with me." I say and grab her hand pulling her with me. I pulled her onto the elevator and out to the pool.

"What are we doing here? Are we even allowed in here?" She questioned.

"Well I think so. The gate was still open. Anyways I'm going to face my fear. If I can take this risk so can you."

"Zayn you're crazy." She replied with a shocked look my way. She was right about that, I was crazy but it was for a cause.

"Maybe. But it's crazy that's fueling me right now." I said, taking my shirt off and pulling down my pants.

"Don't stare too long beautiful." I chuckled at Demi.

"Shut up. You can't be serious about this."

"I'm as serious as it gets. Now ready to save me?" I ask now having second thoughts about this plan.

"I don't have a bathing suite." She said.

"Does it look like I have one?"

"Whatever." She said and began pulling off her clothing.

"Don't stare too long sexy." She said with sarcasm.

"Oh so you find me sexy?"

"And you find me beautiful."

"Who wouldn't?" I asked.

"Get in the pool." She said pushing me lightly.

"Here goes nothing." I mumbled to myself and jumped into the pool.

•Demi Lovato•

I can't believe he actually did that. I started to get worried as he didn't come up after a few moments. "Zayn?" I asked. He can't drown on my watch.

"Zayn?!" I quickly jumped into the pool and grabbed him. I swam back to the top and his body looked almost lifeless. I swam us over to the shallow end and say him on the steps.

"Zayn?" I asked.

"No. Shit! Zayn wake up!" I say shaking him as tears burned my eyes.

"Get up!" I said shaking him more and lightly slapping his cheek.

"Damn it Zayn!" I yell and hold him close as I let the tears fall.

"Did it work?" His voice rang through my ears. I looked up to see him smiling up at me.

"You idiot! Don't scare me like that!" I yell at him and slap his chest.

"I'm sorry love." He said while holding onto my waist, bringing my body closer to him.

"So ready to take a risk?" He asked.

I smiled at him and knew there was no point in me trying to continue hiding my feelings for him. Zayn was what I wanted and I couldn't stop myself from falling for him. I placed my lips gently on his and wrapped my arms around his neck. He bit down on my bottom lip and I allowed him entrance. I let out a soft moan and slightly pulled away.

"Catch me if you can." I say before swimming off. To my surprise he actually swam after me. He caught me in his strong arms and spun me around. I laughed a little before looking into his beautiful brown eyes. He smiled at me and kissed me gently. Well time to go through with my decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: let the sneaking around begin! Haha so looks like a final decision has been made. Anyone else feel bad for Niall? He kind of made it obvious that he wants to be with Demi and this can only cause more issues.

So liked it, hated it? Let me know.

The video to the side I think fits well with this chapter even though it wasn't exactly like that but close.

Vote and Comment please

Next update: August 1

Thanks Loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.8K 18
"It's funny how, the people who say "I would never hurt you." Hurt you the most." What happens when the 'It' celebrity couple of the pop music worl...
2.6K 79 11
[completed.] It all started at a wedding. He was best friends of the groom, her of the bride. They had never met until now. He was stubborn and ne...
8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...
6.1K 292 69
“From every single person who has hurt me, I never expected the worst to be from you.” Tears escape my eyes. I don’t think I can ever forget this day...