White Is The Color Of Intimacy

By Ophelia_is_Knightly

Angel Hugh wanted adventure before settling down. She wanted to travel the world and live a little before fin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter 5

9K 551 24
By Ophelia_is_Knightly

Angel stared absentmindedly at her cousin. Trinity had come over hours ago and was now currently talking to both Angel and Lafayette. At least she thought she was talking to Angel. Angel's mind was so far gone, she was extremely out of focus. Her mind, despite her fighting it, was stuck on Viktor. The man haunted her like an annoying tune that refused to be forgotten.

She sighed deeply as she remembered the lines of his face, his jaw line, his perfect pink lips...She suddenly blinked, and Trinity was waving her hand in Angel's face.

"Hello? Angel? Are you even listening?" Trinity asked with a smirk. "You're daydreaming aren't you?"

Angel cleared her throat before running a hand through her hair, "I'm sorry, you know I can't help it, once my mind wanders...."

Trinity laughed, "Once your mind wanders you're gone, I know Angel. Everyone knows."

Angel laughed as well.

Lafayette tilted her head, "What were you dreaming about?"

Angel shrugged, "I don't remember." She lied.

Lafayette giggled before shaking her head, "Oh, you little liar!"

"Don't start this again, Fay."

Trinity raised a brow, confused as to what was going on. "Am I missing something?"

Lafayette turned toward Trinity, "Do you remember us telling you about Viktor?"

"Fay, stop it!" Angel snapped.

Trinity grinned, glancing at Angel with knowing eyes.

"Yes...I do recall you telling me about a rude, handsome stranger named Viktor."

Lafayette nodded, "Angel has a crush on the man but won't admit it."

Trinity's eyes widened and she looked at Angel.

"What? You? You have a crush on someone? Hell must be freezing over right as we speak! It's hard to believe someone broke through that shell of yours." Trinity mumbled.

Angel groaned, leaning back into the sofa. "Don't believe a word, Fay, says. I can't stand him! He makes my skin crawl and my throat itch!"

"That sounds utterly awful," Lafayette said on a laugh.

"And painful, how is the drool spilling out of the side of your mouth?" Trinity commented, laughing alongside Lafayette.

Angel huffed, "Shut up you twits! I can't stand either of you right now."

Angel crossed her arms over her chest, she wasn't in the mood for this. She didn't want to admit that she found the brute attractive...the man had his sights on her sister! She would be nothing but a fool to think of him as anything other than the bastard with a lack of manners.

Their laughter continued and she grew more and more irritated. She shoot to her feet, stomping past the two of them.

"Don't be angry, Angel! We were just joking!"

She heard Trinity yell but she continued on her journey down the hall. She heard the faint sound of footsteps behind her but ignored them.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and she headed toward it, redirecting her steps.

"Angel? Are you really angry? I'm sorry, I just wanted to tease you a little." Lafayette mumbled from behind her.

Angel tsked, "Oh, whatever, do what you want. I'm not really angry."

Before Lafayette could say anything else Angel pulled the door open. Two big, make that huge, men stood outside the door. The expressions on their faces hard and unreadable.

Angel frowned, "May I help you?"

The men said nothing. They glanced at each other before scowling. They began to speak in hushed tones, the language they spoke was one that Angel was not familiar with. Angel grew suspicious, "Fay...run." She mumbled.

Lafayette's eyes widened and just as she took a step back the men turned toward them and reached for them. Angel shrieked, attempting to slam the door. She couldn't even pull it closed before she was lifted up and over the shoulder of one of the men.

Lafayette screamed, "What are you doing? Put my sister down!"

Angel wrestled relentlessly before pounding against the man's back. "Run, Fay! Run, you idiot!"

Lafayette didn't even get the chance to move before she too was picked up.

Angel punched and kicked while Lafayette screamed. They moved down the steps Angel bit the man and he stopped, tensing up. She took that moment to scream at the top of her lungs, "Trinity! Trinity, help!"

Trinity was already making her way toward the front door as they disappeared down the street, becoming a shadow in the growing darkness.

--------------------------------------

Viktor sat in the captain's station, he was thoroughly stuck in the many letters and documents before. He needed clues for God's sake and nothing in his possession was helping him. He stood, slamming a fist down on the table. He was frustrated beyond belief.

He needed more to go on than this. There were lives at stack. He had already lost two brothers and he had no intention of losing anymore. He ran a hand through his short black hair before sitting back down. He took several deep breaths before shifting through the letters again. He read over the familiar language written on the paper. His fingers sprawling over the dry ink.

His door suddenly burst open and he looked up, irritating on his face.

"There better be a good reason for you bursting in without knocking, Boris." He mumbled darkly.

Boris raised his hands, "I assure you I have a good reason, sir."

Viktor sighed, "Well, get to it. Spit it out."

He kneaded his hands together before couching, "I think you should have a drink first, your majesty."

Viktor narrowed his eyes. He stood, his chair scraping the hardwood floor. "What happened?"

Boris cleared his throat, "Oh, nothing, nothing. Just have a drink and...you should sit back down before I tell you."

Before Viktor could utter a word he heard a loud, familiar, angry voice yell, "Watch where you're touching you stupid brute!"

His eyes shot to Boris and he frowned up, his face twisting. "That better not be...who I think that is."

Boris took a step back, sweat beading on his brow, "Wait a moment, sir. Something happened..."

"Obviously!" Viktor snapped.

"They didn't know which one to get, they claimed to have been confused upon seeing the girls. So, they-," Boris couched again, wiping at his growing sweat, "They grabbed them both."

Viktor's eyes widened and he made his way toward the door. Boris moved out of his way, fear in his eyes. Viktor stomped past Boris. It was obvious that he was livid. He had given his men one job, one job and they had somehow managed to completely screw it up.

He made his way to the deck, Boris following behind him, struggling to keep up with his long, angry strides.

He turned the corner and the sound of Angel's voice grew louder and louder.

"How many times must I tell you to watch where you're touching? If you do that again, I swear I'll cut your bloody fingers off!"

His frown only grew as they came into view. Angel, as he had expected, was currently struggling aimlessly, screaming her discomfort while Lafayette was crying, tears running down her face. The contrast between them was much to baffling to him. How could identical twins act so different?

He stopped before them, crossing him arms over his chest.

Angel stopped fighting once her eyes fell on him. She huffed before smacking her lips, "I should have guessed." She snapped at him.

Viktor sighed, irritation settling within him. He ran a hand through his hair. He was not in the mood for this at all.

He looked in Lafayette's direction and found her to still be in tears. Her face was twisted up as if in pain as she sniffled, her body shuddering. He frowned, they really were completely different.

"Let us go right now!" Angel shouted, her voice knocking him out of his thoughts.

He glanced at her and frowned again,  "Must you always be so loud?"

"Must you always be such a brute? Oh, wait, what a silly question! Of course you're always a brute you bastard!" Angel snapped as she began to fight against the grip of the man holding her.

Viktor tsked, "That mouth of yours will get you nowhere."

"If I get free, you better hope you're nowhere near me!" She spat back.

*Comment, like and share! Oh...snap...*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 15.8K 62
"I haven't made a promise in over a thousand years but I'm promising you this,if you harm one hair on her head, I will end you all and I will do so s...
13.3K 604 37
⭐⭐⭐COMPLETED⭐⭐⭐ ©Copy Right© 5 Families, 5 Friends, 5 Love stories and One complete fuckup ... This is Mafia Descendants Series. Book 1 Robert F. Ken...
533K 12.1K 73
Alexander Ridden...a ruthless,controlling man.Who gets what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants it at the snap of his fingers. Until he decide...
388 25 11
When a man who lives in poverty tries to rob a young king of his wealth, he is caught. Unexpectedly, the lonely king takes him in as his bodyguard an...