Pregnancy series//Niall Horan

By Niallbaby1234

Pregnancy series with Niall Horan. More

Finding out
Telling Niall
Telling the boys
authors note
first ultrasound
Telling Family
Twitter announcement
authors note
First kick
Shopping
VMAS
Picking names
Leaves for tour
Interview
Skyping him on tour
Coming home from tour
AUTHORS NOTE
Packing hospital bag
scare
Doctors appointment
Follow up appointment
He writes songs to the twins
Labor and delivery
THANK YOU!!!

Showing(his pov)

3.4K 60 0
By Niallbaby1234

It was early in the morning and I had to leave for a meeting with management. I quietly got our out of bed and hoped in the shower. when I got out I put some clothes on and looked over at Y/n sleeping. She was partly covered in blankets and you Could see a tiny bump forming on her stomach. "Hey babe," she said to me as she woke up. "You have a pregnancy bump now," I said as I sat down in the bed. "I know babe it's so tiny!" She said as I I kissed her goodbye and left for the studio.
A/n---sorry it is so short writers block

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.9K 50
(SLOW UPDATES) Gem and her friends go to an abandoned mental asylum in Los Angeles. Gem loses her friends and goes to look for them until she gets ca...
76.4K 1.6K 34
"family isn't always blood. it's the people in your life who want you in theirs."
211K 5.2K 68
[On Hiatus] a Komi-san can't Communicate AU where Tadano is the one who can't Communicate instead of Komi. (get it?) Komi-san can't Communicate char...
1M 64.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...