The 7D More Than a Friend

By Stupid_Bloop

Bashful has always loved Sneezy but is to shy to tell him and does Sneezy love him back. The 7D belong to Dis... More

The Dream and I Don't Love Her
Asking Out Someone is Harder Than I Thought
Talking With Bashful
Trying to Impress Bashful
The Date
Epilouge
Sequel?
Announcement!

More Then a Friend

1.2K 19 9
By Stupid_Bloop

Bashful's POV
"Dear Diary,
Today was great especially since Doc split us into groups and I got to be with Sneezy all day it was like a dream come true. Yep I'm in love with Sneezy I have loved since I first laid eyes on the blue eyed beauty, but sadly I don't know if Sneezy likes me the same way and I'm way to shy to tell him I love him I'm to scared that if I do tell him that it would ruin our friendship and I don't want that. I think today I will ask him to dinner but in a friendly manner so won't suspect anything last thing I want is Sneezy finding out that I love him."
Sneezy's POV
"I've been worried about Bashful lately he's been acting all weird around sometimes I wonder if doesn't want to be my friend anymore. I mean I've loved Bashful more than a friend or a brother for about two years now and still don't have the guts to tell him how I feel. I've tried to get over Bashful like it was just a faze but I couldn't get over of his cute little nose and how shy he can be and his big purple eyes (sighs) everything about him is perfect. Also he has a crush on Queen Delightful so I wouldn't ever have a shot with him (sighs sadly)."

Yes I made a Shy Sneezes fanfic even though I ship Queen of Hearts hardcore I also ship Shy Sneezes and thought I could get out of my comfort zone. Also if you guys want me to continue this please comment. Anyway see you later Howlers;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.3M 32.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...