Epilouge

Bashful and Sneezy arrived home holding hands and told the 6d about the great news of them dating to which the 6d cheered when told.
(Two Years Later)

Bashful and Sneezy were in bed together. Bashful liked to snuggle close to Sneezy to which didn't bother Sneezy he actually liked the warmth of Bashful's body. "Hey Bashful sweetheart please get up I want to show you something." Said Sneezy softly in Bashful's ear. Bashful slowly started opening his eyes. "What is it Sneezy?" Asked Bashful. "You'll see now get up!" Said Sneezy rather excited. "Okay, okay" Said Bashful rather excited himself.
(Later)
Sneezy blindfolded Bashful and led him near the Enchanted Forest with a blind fold on Bashful. "Okay ready for the big surprise!" Said Sneezy excited. Yes I've been ready for a while now!" Said Bashful also excited. Sneezy then took Bashful's blind fold off and what Bashful saw made him smile with awe. Bashful saw a picnic set up and the best part was when they looked up there was a bunch of bright stars. "It's so beautiful Sneezy I don't know what to say." Said Bashful still in awe. "No need to come sit down." Said Sneezy motioning his hand for Bashful to sit. Bashful understood the motion and sat next to Sneezy and held his hand and caused Sneezy to blush. "So um Bashful I've been thinking about our relationship and you know..." Sneezy stammered and blushed furiously. "What is it Sneezy?" Asked Bashful. Sneezy took a deep breath and spoke. "Bashful I've been thinking about our relationship and I think...no I Know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you (Sneezy knelt down and pulled out a ring box) and what I'm asking is will you marry me Bashful and make me the happiest dwarf in the world? Sneezy said blushing madly. Bashful stood in shock but soon a big smile spread across his face. "YES SNEEZY THE ANSWER IS YES I WILL MARRY YOU!!!" Bashful screamed in excitement. Sneezy then put the ring on Bashful, and then Bashful hugged Sneezy with love.
Later that night the two now engaged couple went back to the cottage to announce the great news.

Okay so yes I know that you guys waited a long time in all honesty I could not think of anything for this last chapter. Anyway hoped you guys enjoyed this story bye :)