Talking With Bashful

Sneezy's POV
"I have to go find Bashful I've never seen him so sad, somethings up and and I have to find out what it is."
Bashful's POV
"Oh floom I looked like such an idiot and it was in front of my crush double floom. (Sighs) Well I think I'm just going to live in the forest forever and ever all I have to do is learn how to survive in the wild or maybe just steal food from my cottage either one will do. Besides it's not like Sneezy would ever feel the same way for me anyway."
No Ones POV
Sneezy was looking around the village for Bashful and after about an hour for searching he came to the conclusion that Bashful wasn't in town and was most likely back at the cottage. Sneezy asked all the 6d if they have seen Bashful and they said no and Sneezy started to get worried. Sneezy then looked out his window and saw forest and decided to look there. "Hey Sneezy have you found Bashful yet it's not like him to stay out this late." Said Doc worried for Bashful. "Don't worry Doc I think I have an idea of where he might be but can go alone please." Said Sneezy. "Sure Sneezy go ahead." Said Doc a bit calmer. Sneezy then headed out into the forest with two bottles of water and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for just in case it him awhile.
Sneezy's POV
"I headed out into the forest looking for Bashful hoping that he didn't wonder to far. (Time skip) It has been a couple of hours now and it is getting pretty late I was getting scared for Bashful until I heard crying I headed in that direction and found Bashful thank goodness."
Bashful's POV
"I was just sobbing I couldn't stop thinking about how I embarrassed myself in front of Sneezy, however I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn around and see Sneezy giving a sympathetic smile, I have to admit Sneezy did look cute when he gave me that smile. I quickly wiped my tears away and pretended nothing happened but I could tell Sneezy wasn't falling for it.
No Ones POV
Sneezy gave Bashful a look when he wiped his tears away and tried to act normal. "What's wrong Bashful you can tell me don't worry I'll believe you." Said Sneezy kindly. Bashful's heart melted when Sneezy said this for how kind he was. "I don't know it's just that I have a crush on someone and I know that this person won't like me back." Said Bashful. "Who is this person I don't want anyone taking my Bashful away from me, wow I've got it bad." Thought Sneezy. "Well why wouldn't this person like you, you're kind, sweet, and have a heart of gold and not to mention your really cute..." Sneezy then realized what he just said and started blushing madly. "W-wait did you just call me cute or did I hear it wrong." Said Bashful slightly blushing. "Um no I said you are very funny yeah that's what I said." Said Sneezy hoping Bashful believed him. "Oh okay I guess I just heard it wrong (sighs) I think we should head back to the cottage it's getting late." Said Bashful a bit sadly as he thought Sneezy called him cute. "Yes we should besides the guys are worried about you they're be very happy to know your okay." Said Sneezy. Bashful and Sneezy walked in awkward silence for awhile until they reached the cottage where they were introduced to their friends/brothers very happy to see Bashful and Sneezy alright especially Bashful. After some dinner to which Bashful wolfed down for not eating the whole day. They went to bed everyone except Sneezy who looked up at Bashful's bed to see him sleeping soundly. "Bashful looks so cute when he sleeps (sighs dreamily)." Said Sneezy very quietly so no one could hear him. "I knew you loved Bashful Sneezy after all it was pretty obvious." Said Doc to which Sneezy jumped in surprise. "Doc don't do that you scared me and is it really that obvious that I like Bashful." Said Sneezy pretty sadly. "Yes and don't worry your secret is safe with me and maybe if you want I can help you impress Bashful." Said Doc. "Yes I would love for that." Said Sneezy. After they were done talking they both went to sleep and the next day Doc will help Sneezy impress Bashful.

Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry it took so long I really couldn't think for this chapter anyway the next chapter Doc will help Sneezy to impress Bashful. Anyway see you later Howlers.