Asking Out Someone is Harder Than I Thought

Bashful's POV
"Good grief today has been a rough day in the mines the only thing that kept me going is that I can hangout with Sneezy after all this and try to ask him out on a date. The question is how am I going to do it without messing up horribly and ruining our friendship. Hmm haha I got it I should no wait I need this to be calm not outgoing not yet at least. Hey I got it I'll just ask him if he wants to walk around town with me yeah.
No Ones POV
Bashful was looking around the cottage for Sneezy with no such luck and decided to see if he was in town.
Sneezy's POV
"Today I've been having trouble getting my mind off Bashful lately which is not normal. I mean I have a crush on the shy dwarf but I didn't know it was this bad. "SNEEZY SNEEZY!" I hear some yell I look behind me and I see Bashful running towards me frantically. "What's wrong Bashful I say." Then Bashful suddenly stopped and looked at me and I couldn't help but blush he looked like he was going to speak but couldn't then I started to get confused and I asked him what was wrong and he just stuttered he then ran off with tears in his eyes confused about the situation I chased after him.
Bashful's POV
"I just ran off I was going to ask Sneezy but I got so afraid and I cried in front of my crush and now he probably thinks I'm a big wimp great. How come I have to be such a coward and can ask out Sneezy.(By the way being gay/lesbian is semi normal in this story so what if I don't accept us won't happen.) all of a sudden I hear someone calling my name I turn around and I see Sneezy. I started running again I didn't care where I was going I just couldn't let Sneezy see me like this."
Sneezy's POV
"I kept calling Bashful's name but he wouldn't stop running and I couldn't keep up so I just stopped chasing Bashful and headed back to the cottage confused and sad. As I am walking back to the cottage I just am wondering why Bashful was avoiding me what did I do wrong?"

So sorry about the long wait but here is the chapter and I hope you enjoy it. Anyway see later Howlers.