Parthenon Marbles

By newpoet

Parthenon Marbles Debate and support of the reunification of the cultural heritage of Greece. More

Parthenon Marbles
Update On the Colloquy in November Parthenon The Global Symbol.
The Battle has Just Begun Part 4
The Return Part 5
Dreams to Action Part 6
Reality of Dreaming the Past, Present and Future
I will never forget what made us who we are. Part 8
We all must Pull Together Part 9
Spirits of Marathon
All about Education Part 11
The Rock of Muses Part 12
To find the Strength, the fortitude to continued
Give the British Museum Their own Heritage Part 14
Your Home Awaits You
Happy 8th Birthday to the Acropolis Museum Athens
The Missing Pieces and the Misconceptions. Part One

The first tile has been Fired

43 2 5
By newpoet

The "return me series" of artworks is progressing, with the first test tile now fired and just waiting for the coat of glaze. I have put the image into my face book page if you wish to take a look. I am hoping to have them finished by mid August so the glazing will be happening next week. The first tile was small and simple and can easily be repeated. The others that I took to be fired today are more complicated, with more detail. I will be eventually posting them to Face Book once finished. 

Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/rose.raikos

Just on the side and more about poetry, Now I don't know if you have ever tried to write a poem of 140 characters. Tweeter poems are what I am having to do for our study, not Haiku but I still love Haiku.

Here are some examples of my first attempts at tweeter poems. 

https://twitter.com/RoseRaikos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 62 10
"How do you take these beautiful, fragile pieces and put them back together to create the masterpiece that once was?"
10.3K 235 20
The Olympians fell from Olympus. Now they're stuck in the modern world, a millenia way from their home which is occupied by Hades and Cronus. What do...
327K 11K 29
𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ the son and daughter of captain america and black widow accidentally travel to the past [ romanogers au ] [ next: avengers ] [ COMPL...
11 0 11
In an era where the heavens shone brightly and gods reigned supreme, its end marked the fall of divine protection over humanity. To confront the imme...