Love Knows No Colour

Por DaliaEllz

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it." "No" "Yes you just won't admit it... Más

Love Knows No Colour
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 :)
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6.
Chapter 7:-)
Chapter 8-Meet the family.. Sort of...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13
Chapitre 14...
Chapitre 15...,
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 :D
Chapter 19 ;)
Chapter 20?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 25!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Please Read... Question that is importaant
Fall in love with me.

Chapter 16...

15.9K 351 41
Por DaliaEllz

I am meeting Caleb’s family…

Two months of dating and I am meeting the family.

Will they like me? Hopefully yes because I am wearing a damned skirt or dress whatever this is in the darn winter for them…

Anyways all of this is going through my mind as Caleb leads thee both of us in the house after parking his car. His hand is holding mine and our fingers are interlaced with one another. Maybe because he knows that I am a nervous wreck at the moment.

Now I have met Caleb’s immediate family before. Mother, Father, Brother and sisters… That was cool. Before and after we dated and they were fine. But this is different. Like this is everyone right now. I have no clue what to expect.

When we walk inside, his entire house transformed. If I thought it was nice before…. Now it’s fabulous, grandiose, spectacular and all those words. Chandelier lit, classical music playing, there were fucking caterers god damnit! Everyone in the house was wearing fancy clothes as well, some more than others. Everyone was immersed in conversation probably catching up and speaking to the one another.

While we are walking Caleb leans in my ear to say something, “Are you ready?” He asks me and I nod.

“Well let’s get this show on the road then.” He says smiling and firsts leads me to his parents.

His mother hugs me and complements what I am wearing and I do the same. I think that she is the only one that hugs me. Most likely because I don’t really like intimate touches such as hugs. We talk for like 10 minutes and then Caleb’s dad comes with his other siblings. We do the whole kiss on both cheeks and smile while making conversation.

I think out of all Caleb’s family the women were the most excited about the whole us dating thing about two months ago. They started to squeal when he announced it and then brought me to a family room or whatever and to Caleb’s embarrassment showed me pictures of him when he was a kid and started to tell me stories.

***Flashback***

The first week we dated Caleb introduced me to his family and they were all happy that we werew dating… At least that’s what it looked like when Caleb’s brother high-fived him and handed a fifty dollar bill to one of his sisters because Caleb later on told me that there was a bet to see how long it would take for me to date him and the girls won.

After the squealing stopped the girls bought me to the family room with all the albums and began to show me all of Caleb’s childhood pictures. And damn there were a lot. While they were showing me I think the guys were talking to Caleb about ‘MAN THINGS’ as Sarah put it and left us to our own things.

When all the guys come back Caleb’s sisters are talking about the time they dressed Caleb up in a bunch of girlish clothes and put make-up on him when he was about six years old and made him balance books on his head because he thought that it was a sport… When they say this I look at Caleb and just laugh with everyone else. They even showed me pictures and the boy was adorable!

“Aww how cute were you!” I say pinching his cheek and he simply scowls at his family and stands up.

“Well thanks for showing her my most embarrassing moments family but Tatianna and I need to study now.” He says pulling me away and I pout.

“But I wanted to see the more pictures.” I say childishly and sigh as we walk out and Caleb rolls his eyes.

“Never again.” He mutters under his breath and brings me to his room so we can read our English book and do the homework.

As I was reading though I thought about what his mother told me about his childhood because it was way different than mine. The boy has lived practically everywhere in Europe and has so many memories there were so many things I didn’t know about him. He spoke like 6 languages, did sports and all that shit… Like wow.

But at least this amazing boy was my boyfriend.

***End Flashback***

Back to this thing though. I met every one of Caleb’s family members and holy crap they were a lot and so many of them had different reactions when looking at me.

Some of them were curious and kind of surprised. Giving me the double glance when he said girlfriend. Their eyes widening when I said we have been dating for two months and things like that… Probably shocked I know how to articulate or something. When they do look at me though I seriously have to fight the urge to ask them what the fuck is with their faces. They look as if they saw a damn alien. Probably right because other than the people who serve food I am the only black person here….

Some didn’t care… They made conversation, smiled at me and spoke to me as if I was a normal person… I liked it. They spoke to me as if I was a person and not a color which was nice…

Some of the family members were intrigued by me… Mostly the aunts and uncles who travel a lot. Trying to guess where I was from and things like that. It kind of got annoying because if one more woman asked me what my hair was I would go off man. She almost fucking touched my damn weave… Like shit… In her words… She was fascinated by how peoples hair can change so suddenly.

But I toughed it out. Caleb’s arm was around my waist all night as we talked to everyone, my back was straight, my head was held high and I had a smile on my face as I spoke to everyone. Caleb and I did have time alone though and we talked and made jokes. He tried to make me eat the appetizers but there was no way in hell I was going to and he knew that.

When it was finally time to eat I was happy because I was hungry and on top of that my legs are killing me so we make our way to the large dinning section with more than twenty seats and as I make my way to si Caleb pulls my seat for me and I smile up at him as I sit down and he grabs the seat next to me. On the other side Caleb’s sister, Sarah, has taken a seat. I set my purse on my chair and fix myself as I am sitting down.

While everyone is talking to each other as the dinner goes by Caleb and I talk to one another.

“My family likes you Giselle.” He says with a smile and kisses my cheek.

“Well I’m glad they too. It would be kind of awkward if they didn’t wouldn’t it.” I tease and he smiles.

“No one can not like you Tatianna.”

“That’s what you think.” I mutter and begin to eat as everyone does.

I am midway through the spaghetti( The only thing I could recognize) When questions start to be thrown mine and Caleb’s way.

Well it began with Caleb anyhow…

He was talking about school and his grades, sports and such and then like the activities that he is doing at school. Which is mainly sports and such.

“What about you Tatianna how are you in school?” One of Caleb’s aunts on his mother’s side asks me.

I smile at her, “Well I’m good… I maintain an A average and I do well in class as well.” I say and she along with others nod their heads.

“So what are your best subjects and the ones you prefer.”

“Well I think I’d have to say English and Biology. Those are my strong suits.” I say clearly and take another bite of my food.

“But she’s really good in music though. She is one of the best in the class.” Caleb adds and I look at him as to tell him shut up but I’m eating.

“Is that so?”

“Yeah she loves different kinds of music and she must be the best singer I know. You have to hear her I swear. A”

‘By now all eyes are on me and I feel shy .Not only because Caleb is praising me like there is no tomorrow but because out of all moments my phone decides to ring… And my ringtone is pretty interesting to say the least.

So all eyes are on me as everyone is listening to this:

Welcome to my hood
(Where the hood at)
(Where the hood at)
Welcome to my hood
Everybody know everybody
And if I got it everybody got it

Welcome to my hood
Look at all these old school Chevy’s
24′s so you know we roll heavy

Welcome to my hood
They outside playing hopscotch
And every know this is the hot spot

Welcome to my hood
Them boys will put you down on your knees
(Woop, woop) That’s the sound of the police
In my hood

Well this is really embarrassing… My thigh is vibrating as T-pain is fucking blaring from my phone. Nothing can get more awkward than this. Should I answer or not.  Most of everyone is staring at me as it repeats over and over again. So I should answer… Caleb’s brother, Zachary, is fucking sniggering At me and I think his siblings are trying not to laugh. I sigh and excuse myself from the table going to the bathroom near the dining room so I can pick up.

When I am alone in the bathroom I quickly press the on answer and put the phone on my ear. Before I can even speak I hear a male voice.

“Payback is a bitch isn’t it.”

“Who the hell is this?” I ask… At the moment I’m not risking speaking English and I’m pretty sure that they speak French so I am speaking in Creole. Thank goodness my mother taught.

“Jordan what other guy would know your number.”

“Why are you calling me Jordan and it had better be a good reason.”

“Oh yeah this is a good reason… Over two hundred damn notifications of good reasons damnit.” He says reffering to the pictures Melanie and I put on facebook like so long ago…

“Are you serious right now. Give me my sister now!” I order… And he does as I say.

“So I figured you would all be eating was I right?” I can hear the fucking smirk in her voice.

“Hell yeah thank you for making things awkward.” I say.

“Wait why are you speaking Creole?”

“Because my Idiot sister changed my ringtone I don’t even know when-“

“When you were sleeping.” She interrupts.

“When I was sleeping and while I am eating with Caleb’s family and Caleb says something good about me. Guess what happens. T-pain starts introducing us to his damn hood out of fucking nowhere and saying shit about the sound of the police… IN FRONT OF WHITE PEOPLE!!!! So now I had to answer because this sister is an idiot who embarrassed me and I don’t want them to understand what I’m saying…. So Thank you for embarrassing the hell out of me.”

By the end of this I hear Jordan and Serenity laughing their asses off and I roll my eyes and groan. Serenity won’t stop laughing so now.

“Sucks for you…

“Whatever I’m going to kick your ass when I get home… So I’m hanging up now.” I say and do that.

Maybe everything will be good when I sit back down you know. Nothing will be awkward… I think to myself as I walk back to the room and grab a seat.

“Sorry about that… Family thing.” I tell everyone and Caleb is just there smiling.

Well that went well….

Dinner went by relatively well… As well as things can go after that…

It was nice. We made conversation and such. They got to know me as I did with them. I really liked one of Caleb’s aunts, Lily, like she was really nice. Towards then end she even introduced me to her son who must be the cutest thing ever.

Getting to the point though Caleb has volunteered for both him and I to babysit her son tomorrow… All day since their family has to do something and we are the only free ones.

Sparing from the details everything was nice. Phone incident forgotten, Caleb’s family one by one went home and then that left us to clean. When we finish cleaning I go in Caleb’s room and plop myself on his bed. It’s about 11:30, cold as fuck and my feet are killing me…

When Caleb comes in he closes the door I immediately speak.

“No talking until you give me clothes to change in. My feet hurt like a bitch.” I say and he chuckles as he throws me some sweats and a baggy shirt.

I quickly go in the joint bathroom in his room and put on the clothes which are big so it requires me tiieing them with an elastic. Just so it looks like it fits. My hair out of an elastic and make-up off my face I am ready for the talk…

I sit back where I was sitting and lay on one side while he does that on the opposite. So my head is where his feet are and same for him.

“I think they liked you.” He says.

“Was that before or after my phone blare T-Pain.” I say.

“Both… Though that was awkward and funny they did like you don’t worry.” He says and I sigh.

“It was not funny.”

“Was too… Nice ringtone by the way.”

“Serenity changed all of them so shut up.”

I can feel him chuckle from where he was and I just roll my eyes. As I am laying there I am just thinking about how I am going to kill my sister when I get home. But right now my eyes feel heavy. Might as well fall asleep on this pretty pillow.

.

.

.

Hey hopefully this was good J

I would love to hear what you all think and yeah.

Vote Comment and Fan…

A la prochaine tout le monde je dois aller a lecole…

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Gift of Game Por ✨

Ficción General

160K 7K 50
© 2016 bunsmany All Rights Reserved
291K 7.3K 104
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
15.5K 2.1K 54
All the sister wants is hair. Please find the extended Summary inside.
26.5K 488 11
NOTICE: This story will never be finished properly!! This is due to everything Alex (YandereDev) have done, I can't with good heart and soul continue...