I Never Thought I'd End Up He...

By SparklyVampire

Jaz Bluevine get kidnapped by her ex boyfriend, Derek, when she visits home after three years. She is now a c... More

Coming Back
Running
Getting Out
Setting Myself Up For a Beating
We Meet Again, Tyler
Are you scared of Sam?
Getting Caught
Meeting Blaze..More Like Punching Him
Derek's Here
Escaping Derek
The Safety
Training And a Visit to Jack
Taken by the BlueSuns
AUTHORS NOTE
The Boat
My Mother
I Hope I Never Wake Up
Waking Up
Derek's Company
Meeting the Family
The Stop in the Roadtrip Back
Back Home
I Kissed Back
This is Going to Be a Long Day
The Wedding
Captured by the BlueSuns...Again.
The Note
Jason
Deciding
Going Back
Two Broken Hearts
The Plan
Tell Her I Love Her
Eric and the FireLeaves.
It Could be For the Better, Or For the Worst.
I Never Thought I'd End Up Here

I Love You

54 2 0
By SparklyVampire

Jaz's POV:

I ran as fast as I could with my cheap shoes. There were trees on both sides of the road but I wanted to get further down the road. I heard the car swerve and eventually turn around, that's when I made my move to run into the trees.

The sky was getting darker from grey clouds. I kept running making sure I left no tracks behind. Soon, I had to stop and take a breath. I put my hands on my knees and breathed deeply. When I stood back up, an arm was around my neck, a knife pressing to my throat. I clawed at the arm, willing it to let go.

“Tell me your name and what pack you come from.” His deep voice said. I tried kicking him, but his legs locked with mine and I couldn’t move.

“Speak.” He growled.

“Bluevine.” I spoke confidently. “As for the pack, it depends what pack you’re in.” I said.

“Bluevine? As in Jazmine Bluevine?” He asked. I nodded. He let me go. I instantly stepped back, ready to punch him when I saw his attire.

He was wearing no shirt, and blackish/brown beat up shorts. The same tribal tattoo that I had on my hand was on his collar bone.

“FireLeaf? Why don’t I recognize you?” I questioned.

“They got new soldiers. Word of an attack got out and they found some to replace the others.” He said.

No one could replace the others.

“Lead me to them.” I nodded, jumping excitedly inside. I might actually get to stay with them forever., be part of the FireLeaves again.

He nodded, walking. After a while of silence, I broke the awkwardness.

“How did you know my name?” I asked him. He looked at me. He was tan with dark brown hair that hung in front of his eyes. His teeth were a brilliant white that almost sparkled every time he smiled.

“You’re kidding, right?” He asked, smiling. His smile was contagious and I found myself smiling back, shaking my head.

“You’re like the legend of the FireLeaves.” He said, as if it were obvious. “Jack talks about you constantly. The whole pack worships you. I mean…who would have ever thought a girl would kick ass as well as you?” He said. I laughed, itching my chin.

“Well I wouldn’t necessarily say that.” I said. I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. Jack talks about me.

“So, tell me your name.” I said. He looked at me again before smiling.

“Justin.” He said.

“I like it.” I nodded. “ So what were you doing in that territory?” I asked.

“That’s actually FireLeaves territory. We got it a few weeks ago. Jack told me to go and track trespassers.” He said as we reached a door.

“You ready?” He asked me. I smiled, nodding. He opened the door and everyone on the room faced their weapons at me.

“Halt!” One yelled. I raised my eyebrow. Halt?

“Stop, weapons down.” Someone calmly ordered them, the man sounded in awe, but i reconginzed his voice. They all hesitated, but lowered their arrows and knives. Out of the crowd of shirtless men, Jack stepped out. He smiled widely before I ran towards him, hugging him and knocking him down in the process, repeatedly kissing him on the cheeks, forehead, nose, anywhere. The other soldiers stood above us, pointing their arrows at me.

“Sorry guys, I didn’t knock.” Justin came in the room.

“You’re better! You didn’t die!” I exclaimed, helping him up.

"You're alive." He murmered under his breath before clearing his throat.

“Good observation, Jaz.” He mumbled, dusting off his pants.

“Uh, Jack? You gonna tell us who the hell she is?” Someone with blonde hair rudely said. I glared at him, walking up to him.

“Is that how you talk to him? Or do you want to repeat that sentence?” I asked dangerously. I was right in front of him and his friends were coming towards me.

“Come closer.” I dared them. They stopped in their tracks, sensing I could do things to them.

Bitch, who do you think you are? I’m 10 times as strong as a little girl.” Blondy snarled. I went to punch him, but Jack’s hand went around my fist, pulling me back.

“FireLeaves.” He got their attention, “Meet Jazmine Bluevine.” He said. All eyes were on me until everyone bowed their head in a sign of respect. Even Blondy.

“Rise.” I demanded. “I don’t want to be treated like royalty. I’m not special, okay? I’m just like you guys.” I said as Jack chuckled.

“Same old Jaz, not wanting to be the center of attention.” He mumbled. I smiled.

“So..” I said awkwardly.

“Let’s start this party!”

Xander’s POV:

I ran out of the house, wanting to find the love of my life. I had to find her, quick. I could kind of sense where people are, but this would be hard. She was more than a few miles away, I knew.

Derek? I mind linked with my brother.

What the hell do you want?

Where are you?

By the FireLeaves territory. But if you’re looking for Jazmine, she ran off into the woods. Don’t go near her. I’m not joking.

Yeah, yeah.

I ran away from our giant mansion and went to the FireLeaves new territory. I tried my hardest to run my fastest. Reaching the woods, I looked around.

“Jaz!” I called. Nothing. I ran through the woods in all directions. She could’ve been kidnapped! I eventually came acroos a big cabin. Taking my chances, I opened the door.

Jaz’s POV:

Everyone was talking and coming up to me to introduce themselves and shake my hand. Justin was smiling at me from across the room, I smiled back.

“Are you staying?” Jack asked from behind me. I frowned.

“I’m not sure.” He looked hurt. “I’s complicated. Let’s talk about it later.” I said as another guy came up to me, hugging me and telling me his name.

The door to the cabin bursts open. All the FireLeaves lift their weapon, getting ready to shoot and charge.

“STOP!” I screamed when I saw a glimpse of who it was.

“Jaz, what are you doing?” Jack whispered from behind me.

“I know what I’m doing.” I snapped. I walked to the door. When Xander saw me, he smiled. I didn’t smile back.

“Jaz.” He said pleadingly. The FireLeaves didn’t lower their weapons.

“What are you doing here? Come to bring me back?” I spat. His smile dropped and he looked hurt.

“No-“

“Then what the hell are you doing here?! Can’t you except that I’m happy here? Without any of you?” I yelled angrily. He took my hands but I yanked them away, crossing them over my chest.

“I came to change your mind about me.” He said quietly.

“Well..go on.” I demanded. He looked at the floor.

“Can we go somewhere more private?” He asked.

“No, anything you need to say to me can be said in front of my family.” I said. He took a deep breath, lifting his head and looking into my eyes.

“I love you.” He said. I straightened and put my arms down. “And I didn’t mean anything I said before. You mean the world to me, and I would risk anything to be with you. Please, please take me back.” He begged. I blinked.

“I-“ I couldn’t finish what I was going to say. I turned and ran into the back room, behind all the guys, shutting the door.

“Come in.” I heard Jack say to Xander.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 27 17
After the death of her father when she was 10 years old, Jennifer becomes closer to her mother who also lost her husband. Even after that tragedy, Je...
509K 11.7K 24
Faye thought everything was in her life was perfect until one night when she was six, her pack was attacked. Everyone was killed, including her mom a...
50.7K 2.2K 30
Riley wasn't her real name. At least, she didn't think it was. All she had left was her amber necklace. Since her accident, she can't remember anythi...
72.6K 3.5K 47
***Complete***Book 3 in a series involving the same group of friends** Andrew Miller had a difficult upbringing and as a result his friends are his f...