Eric and the FireLeaves.

I was in the room for 10 minutes before someone knocked on the door, opening it. Looking up, I saw Xander.

"Jaz?" He asked. I couldn't answer him, looking down at the floor as I sat on the bed, head in my hands.

"Say something!" He demanded, stepping forward. My head snapped up to look at him as I stood from the bed.

"What do you want me to say? You come into my domain after leading me on and breaking up with me, and then tell me you love me?!" I yell.

"How else could I tell you?" He yelled back.

"Maybe when we were going behind Derek's back, instead of leading me on!!" I screamed, my hands going wild as Xander sighed.

"I'm sorry." He said after a while.

"That's not good enough this time!" I yelled. He didn’t say anything and I huffed, pacing the room. He soon sat on the bed, head in hands.

"Don't you want to be with me?" He asked.

"Not if you're going to keep playing these...these heart games!" I said.

"This is all you! You're the one not taking me back! There wouldn’t be any games if you would just take me back." He said. I bitterly laughed.

"So now you're blaming it all on me? You're so selfish, I wish I never met you!!!" I yelled at him. He froze and visibly tensed.

"We would never be together." He said, mostly to himself.

"That's the point." I mumbled. he shot up from the bed, advancing on me and grabbing my hands.

"I love you, and I know somewhere in there, you love me too." He whispered.

"I don-" I was cut off as his lips met mine. He kissed me with so much passion and pleading that it hurt. I felt fireworks go off in my mouth. My tongue darted out, swiping against his lips as he opened his mouth. He pushed me against the wall, my arms fumbling with the buttons on his shirt.

The door opened quietly, making it barely hearable.

"Jack wants you- WOAH." Blondy exclaimed, making me jump and pull away. The door suddenly slammed close. Xander pulled away, too, looking in my eyes.

"Jaz." He said, pulling my chin up to look him in the eyes.

"Just give me one more chance." He said. I looked into his eyes for any type of love.

It was there.

"Okay." I whispered.

As we stepped out of the room, hand in hand, Jack came up to us.

"I see you have gotten together." He said. The room was silent.

"Yes.." I said. The guys in the room groaned, chorusing 'She was mine.' or 'I called dibs!'

Shaking my head, I took my hand out of Xander’s.

"You wanted something?" I asked. He smiled, nodding, they guys moved over to reveal Eric and the others that I recognized. Grinning, I ran to Eric, jumping on him. Soon, the rest of the guys tackled me. A few were kissing my cheek, pulling my hair, tickling me.

"All right, all right. Get off of her." Jack demanded. The boys scrambled to get off.

"What, she can't fight anymore?" Hunter, one of the guys, asked teasingly, smirking.

"No! I can still kick you're asses." I stated smugly. They laughed as the original FireLeaves and the new ones mixed together, mingling. Jack came up to me.