The Real Scömìche

By ellxbellx

|| SCÖMÌCHE FANFIC || COMPLETED || Behind the Superfruit camera, something's going on. Scott really likes Mi... More

Mitch
Scott
Mitch
Scott
Scott
Mitch
Scott
Scott
Mitch
Scott
Mitch
Scott
Mitch
Scott
Mitch
Scott
Mitch
Mitch
Scott
Mitch
Kirstin
Kirstin
Scott
Mitch
Mitch
Scott
Alex
Epilogue

Mitch

736 16 0
By ellxbellx

Scott stared into my dark, darting eyes, making me feel exposed. He told me to continue.

"I...I... Scott Hoying, I'm, I'm in love with you." I had done it. I had finally admitted to my feelings. After six years, I felt a huge weight off my shoulders, and no shadows in the back of my mind. I just had to hope my blonde haired, blue eyed crush felt the same way.

I thought the room would run out of oxygen, I was suffocating myself with worry, as hours passed before Scott answered. Actually, it was more like seconds passed, as he sighed deeply and said something that would make or break me.
"Mitch?" He pulled me out of my hellish mental anxiety hole, and continued with a sentence that nearly killed me.

My hand flew to mouth, as I stared into his twinkling blue eyes. My own eyes filled with tears. I never thought I'd hear those words come out of Scott Hoying's mouth. Definitely not to me. He took my hand, our fingers entwined, and pulled me closer to him. He loved me. We were touching now. Staring into each other's eyes, reading the thoughts running through each other's minds. Nothing could stop us now.

I pulled Scott towards his bedroom, pushing him onto his sheets and crawling on top of him. I kissed his neck more and more urgently as he unbuttoned his shirt. I grew impatient and tore it off him, my eyes greedily absorbing the beautiful sight of his chiseled stomach, as I fought with his belt buckle. He ripped my cotton tee off my back, exposing me to the cold draught. I unwillingly pulled myself away from him and shut the door. As I turned back around, Scott was inches away from me, completely naked. He quickly shed me of my jeans and boxers and gently shoved me onto his bed. It was everything I could have wished for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 9.2K 58
Best Scömìche Fanfic and Best Plot, PTXFanFicAwards 2018!! #1 in Scömìche May18. Pentatonix have conquered the world and moved on. As Scott prepare...
48.3K 1.4K 28
Mitch is growing up in a troubling abusive home and feels like there's no way out until a beautiful stranger moves in next door and turns his world u...
90.8K 2.4K 46
This fanfic is about how I envision Scott and Mitch finally getting together in REAL LIFE (because let's face it- they belong together)!! If you hav...
103K 4.5K 31
Scott's whole life is changed in the space of two hours. He's at a conference while his fiancé is pregnant and out visiting a friend. Samantha ends u...