Give me a dollar (Jason Mccan...

By fvckanita

"-And now my queens, the person who will make you fall in love and your panties wet. The bad boy who every go... More

01 - The bad boy.
02 - Sex you baby
03 - He is the alpha

04 - Addicted

2.4K 96 66
By fvckanita

Thanks for everyone who is reading my story 💕
Vote and comment please!
I really would appreciate it!
#givemeadollarJason 💸

/song: Jacquees - Feel it 👅💦/

I watched him walking, his back dimples got even deeper his back wasn't straight, he didn't need to stand or walk straight. As he stood at the bar part, his shoulders fell above, he pushed out his hip but his back was arched. I stared at his bottom, it looked perfect in his tight jeans.

He turned around while he pulled his hair and throw it back. My eyes slid down on his chest, then nicely worked stomach. His shoulders moved with his hip as he slowly, sexily walked back to me. He let his body fall on the sofa, throwing his arm back around me.

Whenever he touched me I felt like a whole thunder run through my body, my hands got cold but sweaty, I had goosebumps everywhere even on my back. My breathing got heavier, my lips got dry. I think he already knew that, he was smirking all the time when he scanned my body.

I will get in such a big trouble if I let my addiction get over me. I'm not ready for a heartbreak, I'm not ready to sell my soul to the satan. Jason put his finger on my cheek and slowly turned my face to look at him. He slipped on his drink, them licked his lips and leaned closer. Honestly I forgot how to breathe. I just stared at his beautiful lips getting closer to mines.

He kissed me, my muscles and bones felt like liquid, I think I moved like a clothe doll. Jason tasted mint and whiskey it was a weird but delicious taste, because it was his taste. His tongue twirled around mine, pulled it out and pushed it back deeper, showing me the way he'd fvck me. I already loved it. I tried to pull away for some air, but he didn't let me, he bit on my bottom lip and licked it while it was between his teeth. It was my only chance and time to breathe.

I saw Kai with wide open eyes and mouth looking at us. I got shocked, I pushed Jason away, he leaned back to the sofa and smirked as he rubbed his wet lips. Kai lifted her eyebrows with a huge annoying smile on her face. I stood up quickly and tugged my jeans, pulling it higher.
-Can we go finally? -I asked, my legs were shaking, my cheeks were burning.
-Why? Seems like you're having fun?! -I looked at her with killer eyes she just nodded. Thank god we will go, I will get free and I will never see him again. I put my glass down on a table and grabbed her hand, starting to walk out this crazy place.

I was almost running, I needed to get outta here as fast as it's possible. I pushed the crowd away when I walked through it. We were standing outside, looking for a taxi, finally I saw one I wanted to run, but I felt a tight grip around my wrist.
I looked back and tried to pull my arm free but he tightened his grip. Kai left me there with him to catch our ride but she was smiling wide.
-Let me go Jason! -my voice sounded like I'm begging even if I didn't want to. He shook his head and his other hand grabbed my ass pulling my body to his.
-When will you come again? -he put my arm around his neck and slid his on my waist.
-Never! -I almost shouted in his face. I tried to get out of his embrace but he just made it even tighter.
I saw Kai was almost melted in one with the window with a smirk on her face as she stared at us, she showed her thumb up and I wanted to show her my middle finger.

Jason leaned dangerously close to my lips, I heard my own pulse in my ears. My hands got sweaty again and my mind went on a break.
-Give me your number so I can reach you. -he licked his lips, his tongue softly touching mines. I almost groan but I didn't want him to know he has an effect on me. But honestly I think I'm all late with that.
-Nope, and not let me go! -my voice sounded like I'm about to cry, no lie I was near to it. I pulled my body aggressive out his grip. I almost ran to the car, but I didn't want him to know I'm all hysterical.

He followed my, I heard his steps behind me. Before I could grab the knob and open the door for myself, he turned me over and pressed me against the driver door. He grabbed thigh, pulling it up on his hip, shoved his tongue down my throat. This kiss was all hungry, all wild, all sensual. Jason pushed his crotch to my sex and made circles on my most sensitive spot. I moaned in the kiss he just groaned like a tiger. He dry humped me and suck on my tongue and let it go with a popping sound, and crashed his lips to mine again.

He deepened the kiss I just put my shaking fingers on his chest to push him away but I was too weak to do it. I loved and craved for his touch and kiss so bad.
-This is what you're going to miss if you leave me. -he pushed his member harder to my private area and I hissed because my pantie rubbed my on the spot I wanted to feel Jason's fingers or tongue.
-Let me go! -he shook his head and licked his way up from my neck to my chin. My whole body was trembling, my leg were shaking on his hip.

I pushed him away, my leg landed on the ground, he came closer again, I hold my hands above myself to make him stay there but it didn't work.
-Let me fvcking go Jason! -I shouted in his face on my begging and crying voice. I turned my back to him, I didn't want him to see my right now. I was really begging now and my eyes got watery.
-Why are you running from your destiny? -I was shaking, my face was red and my eyes wide with tears in them. I almost broke the door when I opened it all aggressive and fast. I buried my face in my hands and finally I felt a little shaking when the car started to move.

I rubbed my face and my forehead to relax. I needed to run I really needed, I didn't want to stay there with him or I could do things that I'd regret.
-Selphie? Are you okay? -Kai put her hands on my shoulder, I wanted to rip her head off because of taking me in this place. I wanted to scream in her face and hit her till all her teeth falling out. I really wanted to do a lot of bad and painful things to her, but god damn she is my best friend. I love her even when I want to kill her sometimes.
-Yes I'm great. -I pulled down the window, letting the now cold air hit my face and wash my thoughts away. I let out a sigh, I felt so much better since I got away from him.

When we arrived home I sat down in the kitchen with a glass of orange juice and a sandwich. I felt so antisocial, I really didn't want to talk but Kai wanted, of course she wanted, she's talking way too much.
-I'm not trying to make you nervous or something, but the sexual desires and electricity was so strong between you two, I got horny just by watching you make out. -she sat down in front of me, leaned her chin on her hands.
-Don't worry, I felt it too, that's why I wanted to run. He is the type of guy who I'm craving for even if I know I'd get in trouble or if I know it wouldn't be healthy for me. -I was chewing on my sandwich so I didn't need to tell her more.

I washed my glass, dried my hands and run up in my room and shut the door closed, little louder than I wanted. I kicked off my heels and the way I was, sweaty and in clothes I jumped on my bed, pressing my back to the mattress.
I looked at the ceiling, I felt like my demon is getting awake and slowly starting to eat my soul.

I was all confused, I didn't know what to do. What would you do?!
Jason made my body heated up and my nerves break, but he made feel things I've never felt before, like real sensual cravings and limitless desires. His flavor danced on my tongue and lips when he kissed me and let me tell you, it was delicious, he was delicious. My skin was on fire where he touched me, my eyes got shiny but it looked like I'm all drugged. I think I was, he was the strongest drug I have ever took and now I wanted more.

Whenever I closed my eyes I saw him staring at me. His gaze was so intense when it was on me, but he was all bored and lazy with others. He really wanted me, I wanted him too but let's be realistic it wouldn't end up good. I would be a chaos and it would be all fvcked up.

I walked to my bathroom and throw my clothes on the floor, left them rest there, and stood under the shower. The hot water ran on my skin, I imagined them like they are his fingers. I wanted to hit my head into the wall till I faint but that wouldn't help right? Every drop on my neck was soft like Jason's lips on my throat. I held my breathe and slid my head under the falling water. The waterfall was hitting my lips, just like Jason did when he kissed me. I shook my head to make my thoughts run away from my head.

When I was done I poured some body milk in my hands and started to rub it on my long, tanned legs. I bit my lip as I thought about Jason rubbing my legs, up to my knees then my thighs. My chest was the next, I wish it was his fingers massaging the milk into my skin around my boobs, down to my stomach. I rubbed my neck softly, just like Jason ran his tongue up and down then in circles on it. A moan left my mouth, I hit my forehead like a hundred times and I called myself stupid all the time.

I jumped back in my bed pulled my duvet up till my face and shut my eyes closed. I was playing songs in my head to forget Jason but he came on my mind with the songs, moving his hip for the rhythm. Grinding himself to my ass when he bent me over that sofa during his performance. Wrapping his hands under my thighs grabbing my lower back to lift me up, to bounce me and rub my sex to his crotch.

Bad boys weren't my addiction anymore... Jason was it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 13.4K 86
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
601K 9.3K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
256K 24.6K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
965K 40.6K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC