The Real Scömìche

By ellxbellx

|| SCÖMÌCHE FANFIC || COMPLETED || Behind the Superfruit camera, something's going on. Scott really likes Mi... More

Mitch
Scott
Mitch
Mitch
Scott
Mitch
Scott
Scott
Mitch
Scott
Mitch
Scott
Mitch
Scott
Mitch
Scott
Mitch
Mitch
Scott
Mitch
Kirstin
Kirstin
Scott
Mitch
Mitch
Scott
Alex
Epilogue

Scott

779 16 0
By ellxbellx

I pushed open the door, throwing my keys on the sofa. I thought I could feel Mitch's eyes running down my body, searching my shoulders, biceps, bum. But I resisted the urge to tell him straight away that I loved him. I would have to be diplomatic. Then, hopefully, I could take him to my bedroom, and repeat my dreams in real life. I shuddered in pleasure. But I had to wait for him to speak first, to see if he was going to mention anything about the feelings I had most likely imagined he felt. I sat down at the breakfast bar. I gripped the coffee mug he had poured for me tightly as he swallowed and prepared himself.

"So..." He started, avoiding my gaze. "There's something I've wanted to tell you for a very long time, okay? I just don't want you to freak out..." He trailed off as I promised to stay calm. I forced myself to keep a straight face; usually I couldn't help but smile when he was nervous, he's adorable.
Mitch began speaking.

"You know when we were fifteen and I first came out, and you completely supported me. It destroyed me. I know I'm probably not making a lot of sense, but let me carry on," he said as I opened my mouth. "I have been trying to hint something to you for six years, and I can't wait any longer."

I held my breath. Finally, my dreams might be coming true! I stared into his anxious chocolate eyes, melting inside, and ushered him to continue.

"I...I... Scott Hoying, I'm, I'm in love with you."
Inside I was celebrating, but I kept a straight face. I sighed deeply and said...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 518 16
Scott is a hard-core believer in true love. How could he not be, considering all the successful relationships surrounding him? His parents are going...
48.3K 1.4K 28
Mitch is growing up in a troubling abusive home and feels like there's no way out until a beautiful stranger moves in next door and turns his world u...
3.5K 122 31
Scott and Mitch we're going to film a video. They go out. Kirstin starts to suspect that something is wrong. Kirstin, Avi, and Kevin report them mi...
127K 4.6K 31
It's been a while since Mitch Grassi has been dateless on Valentine's day. He gets pretty desperate and in his drunken state tries to hook up with hi...