Clairvoyant || Stilinski [1]

By AintThatDevine

When Stiles' trusty Jeep falters on him, the sarcastic boy is caught in a drifting state and only one person... More

TRAILER + Disclaimer
|| Prologue
One || An Acid Trip, Maybe?
Two || Instant Girlfriend
Three || Ghost Lessons
Four || Not Cold
Five || Lydia's Suspicion
Six || Detonation
Seven || Bloody Little Town
Eight || Hope
Nine || Igloos
Ten || You Smell Tense
Eleven || Emelia
Twelve || Paw In Hand
Thirteen || A Little Upset
Fourteen || Aaron & Aiden
Fifteen || Ghost Flu
Sixteen || Technicalities
Seventeen || Food Always Bonds
Eighteen || Minor Frostbite
Nineteen || Overstepping
Twenty || J & J
Twenty-One || Magic Hair
Twenty-Two || Wake Up Call
Twenty-Three || "It's Jacy, Isn't It?"
Twenty-Four || The Cool Brother
Twenty-Five || Fireworks
Twenty-Six || A Way Out
Twenty-Seven || Vending Troubles
Twenty-Eight || The Return
Twenty-Nine || Possible Impossibilities
Thirty || The Exception
Thirty-One || Calavera
Thirty-Two || Backyard Brawl
Thirty-Three || Kick You Into Next Week
Thirty-Four || Mexi-noh
Thirty-Five || Stupidest of Stupid Plans
Thirty-Six || Sociopathic Bitch
Thirty-Seven || Disappearing Act
Thirty-Eight || Family Matters
Thirty-Nine || Frowned Upon
Fourty || Dinner with the Dunbars
Fourty-One || So Cute It's Disgusting
Fourty-Two || Annette Antony
Fourty-Three || Green Day Is Kickass
Fourty-Four || No Shit, Sherlock
Fourty-Five || Family Murdering Axe Murderer
Fourty-Six || Aiding and Abetting
Fourty-Seven || Be A Vixen
Fourty-Eight || Very Evil
Fourty-Nine || Don't Swerve
Fifty || Big Parrish, Little Parrish
Fifty-One || The Psychic Thing
Fifty-Two || Bad Blood
Fifty-Three || Lookout Point
Fifty-Four || Morally Wrong
Fifty-Five || Simon Says
Fifty-Six || Late Night Booty Call
Fifty-Seven || Because I Know You
Fifty-Eight || Mayonnaise Stilinski
Fifty-Nine || Slightly Less
Tag, You're It
Sixty || Vicious
Sixty-Two || Liam, Please
Sixty-Three || Daddy Dearest
Sixty-Four || Drunk Werewolves
Sixty-Five || New Element
Sixty-Six || Honey, Honey
Sixty-Seven || 1970s Tech
Sixty-Eight || Portail du Mort
Sixty-Nine || Grow Up
Seventy || House MD
Seventy-One || Silent Spaces
Seventy-Two || Doctor Doctor
Seventy-Three || You & Me
Seventy-Four || Better?
Seventy-Five || Mexi-noh, Dos
Seventy-Six || The Last Stand
Epilogue || Three Months After
Mushy Mel

Sixty-One || Well, Mostly

11.1K 487 43
By AintThatDevine

|| Well, Mostly

"Earth to Jacy."

Brown eyes refocused on Hayden and Tracy, Jacy blinking a couple times. "Sorry," she softly said before running a hand through her curls. Winged eyeliner adorned her lids and her lips were tinged red, but she was utterly out of it.

Tracy lifted an eyebrow, "Everything all right?"

"Yeah, no. I'm fine." Jacy looked down, her fingers still flipping the teal ink pen between them.

Hayden hesitated to ask, but her curiosity got the better of her. "Hey, Jacy?"

Jacy looked over to the freshman, "Yeah?"

"What happened at your work this weekend?" she softly asked. "Darren, he's dead, right?"

"Yeah, yeah he's dead." Jacy's eyes lifted, the bell ringing overhead. She collected her things and gave a goodbye to the girls at her table before departing hastefully.

School carried on around the ghost whisperer, each and every student oblivious to the horrors that plagued their town.

If only they knew, thought Jacy.

"Jace," Stiles called as he caught up with the brunette. He put a hand on her lower back, stopping her in the hall near Yukimura's room. "Hey, hey, Jace-"

She pulled away a little, her mind scrambled. "Let's just get to class."

"You've been off all morning," Stiles said as he reached out and took her hand. "What's going on?"

"What's not going on?" asked Jacy as she didn't shy away from holding his hand. "Stiles, this town is going to hell with all of us in it."

"We'll find a way to stop, I promise. Jacy, you know how many times Beacon Hills has gone up in theoretical and nontheoretical flames. We'll survive this, we always do." Stiles tucked a loose wave of hair behind her ear, leaning in and kissing her forehead.

Jacy only hoped he was right.

||

Jacy shut the door of Lydia's passenger side, her phone to her ear. She ran a hand through her hair, rings upon rings coming through the reciever.

Lydia locked up her car as she and Jacy approached the police station with Stiles close behind. She met eyes with Jacy, "Anything?"

Jacy shook her head, "Nothing." She went into the station under Stiles' arm as she ended her fifth attempt to call Jordan.

Sheriff Stilinski met them at the gate, waving them through. "All right, what the hell's going on?"

"My grandmother," said Lydia as they went back to the offices.

Jacy hesitated, looking twice at her brother's empty desk. She called Jordan again, noticing how shifty Deputy Haigh was looking.

Stiles, Lydia and Stilinski went into the Sheriff's office but Jacy remained outside.

Jacy's ears perked, hearing a distant ringing that she knew was hers on Jordan's phone.

Stiles poked his head out of his father's office, "Jace, you coming?"

"In a minute," she absently told him as she made her way around Parrish's desk.

Haigh angled his computer slightly away from Jacy as she sat in Jordan's chair, his heartbeat thudding.

Jacy pulled open the bottom desk drawer, her breath catching a little as a glock sat next to Jordan's phone. She picked up her brother's phone, constant calls and text racked up from hours before.

Sheriff Stilinski opened the closed door of his office, "Anybody seen Parrish?" He glanced to Jordan's partner, unnoticing of the deputy's sweaty brow. "Haigh?"

Deputy Haigh looked up, his composure clean as his heart raced. "Haven't seen him."

Jacy shut the bottom drawer of Parrish's desk, taking her brother's phone with her as she joined the trio in Stilinski's office. "He's not answering and he left his glock and phone here. I don't like it," she said. She pocketed the cell and crossed her arms over her chest. Hoping for the best, she tried to tell herself that Jordan was at his apartment or anywhere sane.

"Last night I found a code, written by my grandmother. She wrote the original code," Lydia told Stilinski.

"After Lydia called me about it," said Jacy, "I was able to contact my father. He told me that even though he didn't know who it was, he said the Benefactor was a woman."

There was a low growl out in the outer offices before two gun shots went off.

Jacy's eyes widened as she saw a clash through the half open blinds.

Sheriff opened the door, shouting as an ash covered figure smashed Deputy Haigh's gun from his hand. He fell back, a sharp, searing pain shredding through his arm.

Jacy jumped over Stiles and ran out of Stilinski's office. "Jordan!"

The appearedly charred attacker didn't react, endlessly hitting Haigh with rage in his eyes.

Jacy roared, pulling Jordan off of an unconscious Haigh. Her eyes fizzled from purple back to brown as she saw the change in her brother's expression. She pulled his jacket off of his desk chair and handed it over to him.

Jordan covered himself, practically shaking. He didn't understand what he'd done or what had happened. He looked to his palms and wrists, his skin covered in ash.

Crouched next to him, Jacy looked over to Haigh's computer that was adorned with code to contact the Benefactor. She closed her eyes, seeing three new words arrive that denied Haigh 5 million dollars.

Kill Not Confirmed

||

Jacy stood outside of the station, the dark sky illuminated by flashing lights of an ambulance. She held Stiles' hand as the paramedics loaded in Sheriff Stilinski.

"Are you sure?" asked Stiles.

"We'll just be with Derek," replied Jacy. "You need to be with your dad."

Stiles lightly nodded before kissing Jacy softly. He squeezed her hand, "Be safe."

"You too," she told him as he climbed into the back of the ambulance. Waiting until it drove off towards Beacon Memorial, she turned back to the station and went inside.

Lydia looked up from next to Parrish, the two at his desk. "Everything okay?"

"On his way to the care of my mother, so I think everything will be just fine." Jacy's eyes moved to Jordan in his spare set of gym clothes with a miserable look on his face. "It'll be okay, Jordan."

"I just don't understand," he softly said.

"You will, give it time." Jacy offered out a hand to her big brother. "C'mon, we're gonna go see Derek."

Trusting her, Jordan took her hand and followed her and Lydia out of the station. He remained quiet the whole car ride, pretending not to see Lydia's worried glanced in the rear view mirror as he sat in back.

Jacy, once in the complex, offered a smile to Derek as he slid open the door of his loft. "Thanks for this."

"Anytime, Jacy." Derek moved to the side, showing that Scott was inside already.

Jacy walked over to Scott, giving a friendly hug.

"I think we need to talk," Scott quietly said to her before letting go.

Jacy agreed before dropping the subject.

Allison in came out of nowhere behind Scott, causing Jacy's attention to move for a moment. "He either means me, or about the whole situation with your dads being feuding rivals."

Jordan felt neverous as a small circle of them formed, still trying to comprehend being burned alive and left without a scratch.

"Show me your hands," instructed Derek as he stood in front of the deputy.

As Jordan let Derek look him over, he cautiously glanced to his little sister and those around them.

Derek looked up to Parrish, holding his wrists. "He covered you in gasoline?"

Carefully, Jordan lightly nodded.

"It's the hair and nails, isn't it?" asked Lydia. "The parts of the body that are essentially dead."

Letting go of Parrish, Derek looked to the banshee. "Well, they should be gone."

"Not if you're like us," put in Scott from the outer circle around the deputy.

Jordan's eyebrows came together, "Like you?"

Derek glanced to both Jacy and Scott, "I don't think he's like us"

Lydia almost smiled, "Then what is he?"

"I'm sorry," said Derek, "but I have no idea."

Scott absently kept his arms crossed over his chest. "But you knew about Jackson and Kira."

"This is a little out of my experience," Derek retorted.

"There might be something in the beastiary," offered Allison to a group that couldn't hear her.

"The beastiary, maybe. Did you try Argent?" questioned Derek, unaware of Allison's presence but still thinking the same thing as she.

"I don't know where he is," replied Scott.

"Okay, hold on. What's a beastiary?" Jordan's heartbeat had risen, utterly confused. "Actually, that's not even my first question. Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia?"

Jacy covered her mouth with her knuckles, holding off to hear what Jordan thought Lydia was.

"Are you all...psychic?"

Derek's eyebrows lifted with amusement, "Psychic?"

"Yeah," Jordan said with near sincerity.

Allison laughed, "That's adorable."

Scott exchanged a look with Jacy before looking to Jordan. "Not exactly."

Parrish narrowed his eyes at Scott, "Okay...then what are you?"

After a moment of hesitation, both Jacy and Scott closed their eyes, only to reveal new hues.

And as Jordan's eyes widened, Jacy knew it was time.

Time to give her brother his memories back.

"J, I think you should take a seat."

Lydia brought over a chair, giving Jordan a sympathetic look as he glanced back to her.

Jordan hesitantly sat down, unsure of what he was witnessing. "J, what's going on?"

"It'll make sense in a minute," his sister replied as she went around behind the chair. "I promise."

"Jacy, are you sure about this?" Derek asked cautiously.

Lightly nodding, Jacy released curled fists to bring out her claws. "Hold tight, J."

And as her claws dove into the back of Jordan's neck, everything was clear.

Well, mostly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 764 23
𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝 Amelia Sealgair has her worst nightmares gone true when a person she swo...
376K 10.5K 28
A boy with a bad past, present, and future, as far as he could tell, moved to Beacon Hills where his whole life changed. He gets thrown into a supern...
2.4K 4 14
Book 3 of The love between a werewolf and a human IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST TWO BOOKS BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. OR IT WILL BE CONFUSING. Still...
299 15 10
After Stiles' beloved jeep has a run-in with the tree at the end of season 3A, the master of sarcasm falls into a coma. Stiles' friends sit by him ev...