Detention!! 【Akashi Seijuurou...

By akashi_ryuuki

This is his 2nd year in Rakuzan. Still the president, still craves perfections in everything he does. His rea... More

Author's Note
CASE #000
CASE #001
CASE #002
CASE #003
CASE #004
CASE #005
CASE #006
CASE #007
CASE #008
CASE #009
CASE #010
CASE #011
CASE #012
CASE #013
CASE #014
CASE #015
CASE #016
CASE #017
CASE #018
CASE #019
CASE #020
Notice
CASE #021
CASE #022
CASE #023
CASE #024
CASE #025
CASE #026
SPECIAL CASE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
MOSHI BOKUTACHI WA

CASE #027

1.6K 66 63
By akashi_ryuuki

CASE #027

WARNING: Get ready for the utmost confusion in this chapter :3 and p/s the gif above is meant to make your heart go wild. 

'I take back what I said.'

Senpai halted his movements and quickly looked up at me from the file he was reading. 'Akashi!' he whined.

'And stop calling me Akashi! It's very confusing!' I groaned and grabbed a file from his desk before plopping myself onto the sofa. 'Any cases for today?' I asked and scanned the contents.

He didn't reply for a long time so I looked at him. He was pouting, very adorably if I must say. 'Okay, okay, I was joking. I meant what I said.' I said and went to him.

He smiled. 'Really? Then when shall we set the date?'

I tilted my head, thinking. 'Maybe we should ask—'

The door opened and Mikage interrupted with triumph. 'Me? I knew you'd—' He smirked.

'—Towa.' I ended my sentence. Mikage clicked his tongue and sulked.

'Why is it always Towa?' Mikage asked.

'Because he's my best friend.' I answered.

'Morning, Mika.' Senpai spoke. Mikage's ears went red as he turned to Senpai furiously.

'What did you just call me?' he hissed.

I held back my laugh as Senpai answered casually, 'Akashi called you that last night.' He shrugged.

Mikage pouted and looked away.

'That's a lesson,' Senpai said, suddenly sounding so stern. 'Please, do not bring her to a drink next time. You become more vulnerable if you drink—I meant your immunity towards souls, Akashi.'

I nodded. 'Sorry. You should've told me before.'

'How many glasses did she drink, Mikage?' Senpai questioned.

Mikage hesitated and rubbed his nape nervously. 'Seven glasses of Martini.'

Senpai's eyes widened and he patted his chest gently, calming his self. 'I'm sorry, I didn't know.' Mikage apologized.

'It's fine—you should apologize to Akashi though.' Senpai pointed.

Mikage and I shared a meaningful glance and I nodded, smiling, as in "It's okay". He then turned to Senpai. 'By the way, any cases today, Seijuurou?' he asked.

Senpai shrugged. 'None has come into sight yet. You should enjoy the time when you can.'

Mikage hummed and sat on the sofa, opposite of me. 'So... when are you guys going to set the date? There is no engagement party, right? Like Seijuurou wanted.' He questioned.

'Ask the boss.' I pointed at Senpai without looking.

Senpai rested his chin on his palm, tilting his head to the left slightly, probably thinking. 'If you ask me, I'd want to do it tonight.' He said nonchalantly.

'And so I knew you'd give that answer, so I've set a date in my mind.' I cut him off before he could continue another sentence.

'When?' Mikage looked at me.

'After you find a girlfriend, Mikage.' I smirked.

Senpai slammed his hands on the table. 'Then that'd take us forever!' he protested.

Mikage snapped his head to Senpai. 'Say what, Seijuurou?! Are you practically saying I can't get myself a girlfriend!? Are you picking a fight?!' he replied.

I laughed. 'Just kidding.'

Both of them sent me a death glare.

-

It's today... it's today, yet...

I swung the metal lid of the dustbin to the man's head. He blocked it but the sound of the collision made the man flinch. They alley was too dark and quiet. I've been trained... Senpai had trained me hand-to-hand combat, but why was I scared? The man let out an angry growl and I stepped back.

What am I doing?

I should be dealing with a soul, not a human culprit! I was separated from Towa, and I was sure Senpai and his squad is far from my spot. I was chasing the soul but I ended up being dragged here. The man, or the fugitive Senpai was supposed to arrest is Takahashi Izumi, a 19-year-old NEET.

I've got to arrest him.

He raised his foot and performed a roundhouse kick but I expected it. I ducked under his attack and punched his stomach before clasping my fists together and hit his chin from under as hard as I could. I wanted to run and tell Senpai about him but I knew Takahashi would run away. If I didn't finish him there and then, I'd regret it for the rest of my life.

Even if today is my wedding.

-

AKASHI SEIJUUROU

The redhead gripped his gun tightly. He was getting impatient so he contacted Mikage again. 'Did you see him?' he asked. The earpiece crackled and Mikage cleared his throat before answering, 'No.'

The café was deserted as instructed by the police officers and all of them were waiting inside in disguise. Takahashi Izumi would never be late even for a second for a drink in this café and carry out his crimes. He was always punctual and he had come to the café since 4 years ago.

But it was 15 minutes passed the supposed time and everyone was getting restless. Akashi clicked his tongue in annoyance and withdrew his phone to contact Towa. It was the day he'd finally get married to Heiwayuki. Both of them were supposed to come for preparation 2 hours earlier than the time of the exchange of vows and whatnot.

They had arranged to do it at 10am but since they received a surprise case at dawn, they expected it to be done before 8. However, the time was already 0908.

'Seijuurou?' Towa answered his call.

'Towa, how's it going there?' he asked.

'I captured the soul but Heiwa and I got separated. I'm searching for her now—wait, I think I see her.'

'You what?'

Towa's voice became panicked. '500m southwards from your location, Seijuurou! Hurry! Takahashi Izumi is here!'

Seijuurou cut off the call and looked up. 'Everyone, move! 500m southwards from here! Fast!' he announced.

-

Takahashi continued to struggle and I was having a hard time trying to keep him with me. I was lacking of strength. The fight was tough given that he's a male but I managed to capture him. I panted and tightened my grips around his wrists.

'Heiwayuki!' someone called out.

I turned my head and saw Towa running to me. At that, Takahashi quickly grabbed my wrists instead and threw me to a wall of a shop. My back hit the wall and I fell flat on the ground. 'Catch him!' I shouted as he turned around to run.

He didn't get far, though. As he took around 20 steps, he was halted by a gun pointed at his forehead. There stood Senpai, a stern face, a death glare, and a threatening smirk, as he attempted to pull the trigger. 'You just threw my bride to a wall. Shall I throw your life next?' he hissed.

Takahashi gritted his teeth and rolled his eyes as two officers brought him to a car. I sat up and grinned when Senpai rushed to me. 'I'll bring you to the hospital.' He said and helped me up.

I shook my head. 'We're late! What time is it?!'

Senpai looked at his wristwatch. '0912.'

'Holy sh—we'd get scolded.' I laughed and we went to his car together followed by Towa and Mikage.

'I'd get scolded as well.' Mikage sighed.

-

'Sorry we're late!!' I yelled as I slammed the door of the church open. The priest in charge and the audience invited turned at us. Since Mum couldn't be the one to lead me to the stage (whatever you call that thing), Mikage volunteered to do so (or precisely, forced by Senpai). Senpai sighed and walked. I was rooted to the ground, as he had to arrive at the stage before us.

Some of them whispered among each other while others began withdrawing their phones, and cameramen got their cameras ready. Mikage held out his elbow and I linked my arm with his. We walked along the aisle, heading towards the priest and Senpai.

I winced and gripped Mikage's blazer with my other hand. 'Mikage, I think my back hurts too much. Was I stupid to not go to the hospital for checkup before I come here?' I whispered.

He leaned down slightly. 'Why are you only telling me this now? Say it earlier!' he replied quietly.

'Well I'm sorry—anyway, my head's heavy. What if I pass out now?' I said urgently.

Mikage quickly covered my mouth with his hand. 'Stop talking.'

We arrived and I stood in front of Senpai while Mikage backed away to stand beside Towa not far from us. Senpai grinned at me and I looked down in embarrassment.

'Oh, my darling Heiwa is getting married!' a familiar voice cooed. I flinched in surprise and turned to my right.

'Soujirou.' I mumbled to myself. There he was, in a matching tux with Senpai, waving at me. He has the same red hair but his eyes were both golden in color instead of red and gold, like Senpai's.

'How do I look? Cool, aren't I?'

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. 'Shut up, and since when I'm your darling?' I said.

'Don't be so cold, now, Heiwa,' he laughed. 'Or maybe, you're just embarrassed! What do teens call that? Um—Tsun...? Tsundere! That's it! You're a tsundere, Heiwa-chan?'

'I am not,' I gritted my teeth and squinted my eyes at him. 'And since when you called me Heiwa-chan?!'

'Since just now.'

I clicked my tongue and turned my attention to the priest, only to realize that he was looking at me in confusion. 'S-Sorry.' I blinked at him.

'This priest is too boring—let me do something about this.'

I turned to Soujirou to ask but he wasn't there. 'Here, Heiwa-chan!' the priest called out. My eyes widened and I quickly looked at him. Senpai frowned.

'What the hell?' he asked. 'Heiwa-chan?'

The priest, or precisely—Soujirou, waved at Senpai. 'Hi, my little brother!' he grinned. Senpai stopped breathing (this is merely an exaggeration).

'S-Sou-nii?' he stuttered.

Audience laughed. I turned to them. 'Why are they laughing?' I wondered out loud.

Soujirou giggled. 'I asked my friends to possess all of them—except for your mother, Mikage, and Towa, of course.'

I gaped at him. 'You did what?!'

Towa and Mikage grinned at each other. 'You guys knew?!' I yelled and they merely smiled in reply.

'He asked for permission before doing it.' Towa shrugged.

Senpai sighed. 'Well, why not? I guess this is fun after all.'

I looked at my mother. 'I've asked your mother's permission for all of this, so don't worry, she knew what's happening exactly.' Soujirou added.

'And before I continue, look at your Mum's side.' He said further.

The man beside Mum was definitely the principal of Rakuzan, but he grinned at me and waved. 'Way to go, Akashi! Still can't believe I could watch you getting married!' he yelled.

I gasped. 'Dad?!'

He nodded eagerly. Tears welled in my eyes and I quickly turned to Soujirou and hugged him dearly. 'Thank you so much for this, Soujirou.' I cried.

Senpai pulled me away from Soujirou. 'Don't go hugging other people in front of your husband to be, Akashi.' He said.

'Sorry, I was just touched.' I giggled.

'Shall we continue the ceremony, Sou-nii?' Senpai glanced at Soujirou.

'Of course,' Soujirou nodded vigorously. 'But first, before exchanging your vows, we shall ask questions regarding each other!'

'We shall what?!' I shrieked.

'First question goes to, Akashi Seijuurou, when was Heiwayuki Akashi born?'

'5 days after me.' Senpai answered, not averting his gaze from me.

'Heiwayuki Akashi, when is Akashi Seijuurou's birthday?'

'25, 24, 23, 22, 21...' I trailed off and looked up. '20 December!'

'Akashi Seijuurou, what is Heiwayuki Akashi's favorite food?'

'Caramel Flan.' Senpai replied.

'Heiwayuki Akashi, what is Akashi Seijuurou's favorite food?'

'I have no idea.' I said honestly and Senpai laughed softly.

'Akashi Seijuurou, what did Heiwayuki Akashi get for her final Biology test in her second year in Rakuzan?'

I frowned. 'What kind of question is that? How is he supposed to know? Senpai's basically dead—'

'45%.' Senpai cut me off.

I gaped. 'You don't have to say it out loud! It's embarrassing!'

'Heiwayuki Akashi, what was the exact day and time Akashi Seijuurou appeared after years of disappearing?'

I blushed. 'F-Friday, 2.54pm.'

'You love me that much?' Senpai sneered.

'I don't!' I lied.

'Akashi Seijuurou, what is your answer if I ask you, are you willing to be Heiwayuki Akashi's husband in whatever situation even if you die?' Soujirou smiled.

Senpai tilted his head. 'I'm possessed if I were to say no.'

My heart skipped a beat. It's happening... the long-awaited moment of every woman's dream...

'Heiwayuki Akashi, are you willing to take my little brother as your husband in whatever situation even in afterlife? Think carefully, dear.'

Senpai frowned as he turned to his brother. 'What do you mean think carefully?' he pouted.

'Just saying. But wait... if you were to marry him—' Soujirou trailed off, frowned as if thinking, then gasped loudly. 'You'd be Akashi Akashi!'

'Weird, I know,' Senpai said then gestured at Dad. 'Blame her father.'

I laughed and was about to reply when my head spun and I staggered off my spot. I saw Senpai and Soujirou turned to me immediately as I gasped and tried to find something to hold on but it came to no avail. My vision became unfocused and my whole body ached.

Senpai managed to catch me as my legs gave out. 'Akashi!' he practically yelled in panic and shook me. 'Akashi, what's wrong?! Was I too hot to handle?'

I wanted to laugh but I had no strength left. Damn my husband-to-be, he still jokes around at times like this. Soujirou knelt beside me and held my hand.

'B-Before you faint Heiwayuki Akashi!' he shouted. 'Give me your answer!'

I opened my mouth to speak. My mouth was dry and I was on the verge of blacking out. 'I... do...'

'Okie dokie, I pronounce you husband and wife, so you must kiss the bride before she pass out, Seijuurou, hurry!!' Soujirou urged him.

And so with that, the last thing I saw was Senpai's face approaching, and I felt his lips on mine before the world flipped and I blacked out.

We didn't exchange our vows.

-

AKASHI SEIJUUROU

'119, please.' Seijuurou said calmly as he turned to Mikage. Mikage raised his phone and nodded.

'Done.' He replied. Seijuurou shook her body once again and placed his palm on her forehead.

Soujirou touched his brother's shoulder. 'She'll be fine. It's just fatigue.'

He nodded. Five minutes later, ambulance arrived and his wife was brought to the hospital for a checkup. Seijuurou, the priest (Soujirou), Mikage, Towa, Heiwa's mum, and Rakuzan's principal (Heiwa's dad) trailed after to the hospital.

+

I pulled the blanket up to her chin (at the same time, my chest) and heaved out a sigh of relief. A hectic wedding I might say but it was fun. Akashi was still unconscious since after the wedding but the doctor said it was fine for me to bring her home so I figured she's okay.

I turned to face her and smiled as I caressed her forehead. 'Heiwayuki Akashi, you have a nice name, and by marrying me, I made your name weirder... Akashi Akashi. Even if you don't know what my favorite food is, what I got for my Biology test, or even, my birthday, I will still love you. I shall be the man of your life, I will protect you throughout my life, and if I die, I'll come back to your side as a soul. I will love you unconditionally and trust me; you're the first to make my heart go wild like this. That's my vow, my love.

'You know, I met my Dad and my Mum back at the hospital, even though they're in someone else's body. We had a family reunion but it felt weird because they aren't the same people,' I chuckled. 'I had fun. Thank you for staying by my side, and for loving me. Mum completely approved of you. Well, I felt bad for Sou-nii. He died at a young age and could only manage to see me getting married.

'If he were alive, he'd have get married by now, right? However, I'm forever indebted to you and your father. You took my curse and it healed me. So I promise to take care of you. I love you, Akashi,' I laughed softly. 'That sounds like confessing to myself.'

I lowered my face and kissed her forehead. 'Good night, Akashi.'

**** WRAPPED ****

A/N: HORA DEKIMASHITAYO! Look forward to the acknowledgement coming up!

Oh but wait—Epilogue first, or acknowledgement first?

Comment your answers as well as your thoughts on this chapter/ story! (NOT COMPULSORY)

Love, Ryuuki

By my leave, mortals

P/S: OHMYGOD I'M SO EXCITED THAT I'VE FINISHED ANOTHER STORY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 478 15
This is Kuroko Tetsuya, number 11 of Seirin's Basketball club. He is very loving "I don't love you the same way," And Caring "Oh, his poor brain cell...
1.1M 46.7K 45
•Rankings• #1 in bakudeku #16 in tododeku #21 in game #86 in slow burn 🧡BakuDeku💚 Class 1-A thinks it'd be a good idea to play a big game of tru...
15.9K 392 8
I want to see Kurokocchi smile! Everything started with this exclamation said by Kise, and everyone was on the same page. So will they be able to mak...
128K 4.4K 80
She knows everything, but actually not! An absolute aura covering her but not quite! A lady with dignity, so close! She's similar to Akashi, but no s...