Never be {5sos} (EDITING)

De xirwinx18x

"We'll never be as young as we are now. It feels like infinity to me, and I'd never have it any other way" J... Mais

1. Fake fans/ my basic life
2. Sleepovers ft. The Wiggles
3. Cake
4. What to wear? INSECURITIES
5. How to fangirl 101
6. They are real
7. Is that a golf cart?
8. hasta la vista amigos
9. late night calls and another text?
10. Am I your type? (Pls help)
11. There is a band member sleeping in my basement
12. Infinity
13. It will be okay

Prologue

43 4 0
De xirwinx18x

I have a minor obsession.

Well maybe not minor now that I think about it.

I am a regular girl, with a regular life to say the least. Just living because that's what humans do. No real goals, dreams, aspirations, just living.

Well I was.

Now I know that sounds cheesy and you are probably thinking this is your average story about a girl and her favourite band, and I guess you are right.

I assume you think I'm just a stupid girl crushing on some stupid band.

But it's not just some stupid band to me.

I know, I know, super cheesy. Your average story etcetera. 

If you don't want to hear it, stop reading. Go live your average life with no purpose. That's what I did for a while.

Until one night, well I guess morning (3:17 am to be precise) while watching random videos on YouTube, I almost scrolled past the one thing that gave my life some meaning.

Please don't go (cover) Mike Posner.

I thought what the heck so I watched it and was blown away. This 15 year old boy had a better and stronger voice then all of the boys I knew (which wasn't very many but you get the point).

I had no clue what I was going to do with my life and I felt like I couldn't fit in with anyone.

But to my surprise, hemmo1996 was the beginning of something I never expected.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
555K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...