love Me Till the End

By bookslover16

Summer's ending, and with it, the school season starts for Alycia Summers. She's hoping it's going to be a go... More

love me till the end (student/teacher)
Food fight!
He's HOTT!!!
The Smirk
Detention
Detention Mr. E's POV
Glue!!!
That was close
Secrets revealed
First Kiss
Trouble
Car trouble and new neighbors
Wait, What?
The date
What a Surprise
Don't Go
To Fight or Not to Fight?
This is Awkward...
Just my Imagination
Sleepover!
Come back home
Unneeded Jealousy
Take a Break
Intervention part I
Intervention part II
Confessions
Almost Halloween
Love??
Intruder
Date...What?
Yes, Date
Christmas Already?
New Year, and a New Start
Birthday Jitters
A Good Time
The Truth Comes Out
you really did it this time
What do I do now?
What can I do now?
That Note
On My Way
Breakout? Maybe not...
It's Done
Love is Amazing
Graduation
Epilogue
not an update
Story update
Questions

let's just pretend

3.6K 38 1
By bookslover16

Okay, just to let you know, the reason she said oh god kill me now, is not because she doesn't want him there, its because it will be a lot harder to pretend and ignore each other. Okay, so we're clear on that. Good...I HAD SUGAR!!! *laughs manically* sorry, I'm hyper.

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

I got out of the car as fast as I could. I looked back at Sven, and he was getting out of the car and walking around to my side.

"What's wrong, Aly?" He asked. I like the way he says my name. I just sound right coming from his perfect mouth. I shrugged.

"Well, I don't know what we are. Are we boyfriend and girlfriend, or what? We haven't really talked about anything." I lied.

What I was really wondering is, how are we going to make this work? We can't just go over to each other's houses, because that would look weird, and we can't go out for dinner or a movie at the risk of someone seeing us, so I don't know what we are going to do about that. We can always go far away, but that takes time and money that I don't have. He scratched his head.

"Well, what do you want us to be?" He said. I frowned, trying to think.Will it scare him off if I say I would like to be considered his girlfriend? I don't think so, so I'll tell him that. I stood tall, facing him fully.

"I would love it if I was considered your girlfriend or something." I trailed off when I saw the look on his face.

"Can we get together and talk about this sometime? Maybe when I'm done moving in, you can come over, then we can discuss how we are going to work this out." I nodded. He smiled at me. I went to hug him.

"I'll see you at school. I hope you know how to get that stuff off my car," I told him as I pulled back. His mouth pulled up at the corners in a small smirk.

"I'll take care of everything. I think that accounts as getting you back for your glue stunt, so I guess we're considered even." He said as he got back into his car. I nodded, smiled, and waved at him as he pulled out of my driveway. He headed out, probably for a drink or something, So i picked up my bag, and headed inside.

"Hey honey, is that you? Come into the kitchen, I want to show you something." My mom shouted from the kitchen. I sighed, and put my bag down on the floor. I walked into the kitchen, and gasped. It looked like it snowed in the kitchen! There was flour everywhere, and my mom was standing in the middle of it, holding a spatula. I brought my hand up to my mouth to smother my laughter. She looked hilarious, covered from head to toe in flour and dough! (I just realized that rhymed. Sorry, back to the story. That too!)

"Well, are you just going to stand there or are you going to come over here and help me?" She asked me irritated. She placed her hand on her hips, and left a hand print on her jeans. I was silently laughing, while I walked over to her.

"So, what happened in here? Did something explode?" I asked her. She smiled.

"Sort of. I accidentally dropped the flour bag, and it popped, and there was flour everywhere. Can you help me clean it up?" She asked. I nodded. It was really hard not to laugh, seeing as she looked like she was really pale, due to the abundance of flour on her face and head!.

I reached for a broom, and started sweeping.

When we were finally done cleaning, I sighed, and ran my hand across my forehead, leaving a white smudge.

"Mom, did any of my boys phone for me?" I asked her hopefully. Her eyebrows scrunched up.

"Your boys? Who are they." I sighed, remembering she was hardly home, so she doesn't know who I call my boys.

"Did Jake, Blake, Kyle, or Ben phone?" I asked her again. She shook her head.

"No, no one phoned for you." I frowned. I gave my mom a hug, and went to go change. I got an idea, and logged onto my face book account. Maybe their status will tell me something. I haven't seen them for a couple days. I opened it up, and looked at their profile's. I looked again. And they couldn't tell me? I sighed, and went and flopped down on my bed.

"I can't believe they went to caly, and didn't even tell me! I would have come with them! It's not fair!" I shouted. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and dialed Blake's number. It rang.

"Hey, this is Blake, leave a message." I hung up and tried Ben.

"Hey, just chillin', so leave a word after the beep."

Yo, this is kyle, speak."

"Ugh," I gasped. I looked at my phone. The last number was Jake's. Hopefully he'll pick up. I dialed the number.

ring...ring...ring...ring...

And just as I was about to hang up the phone, he picked up.

"...hello?" Jake said. I smiled.

"Yo, Jake, it's me, Alycia." I told him.

"Hey, what do you want? You sound frustrated." He told me. I laughed.

"Well, I'm just annoyed that no one except for you picked up their fracking phones!" I said.

"Yeah, well, we're in a bar, and they're kind of...busy." He told me. I was confuse. What were they doing in a bar?

"What are you guys doing in a bar?" I asked him. He laughed breathlessly.

Well, the guys wanted some, um, female company, so we stopped for a drink. I'm the designated driver. All the other guys are...getting lap dances." He sounded embarrassed. I laughed into the phone.

"Really, if they wanted, I could have given them one." I said. I heard silence from the other end.

"You would do that? Can I dibs the first one for when we get back seeing as I didn't get one?" He teased. Or I think he was teasing.

"Sure, you'll be the first one." I promised him.

"Awesome!" I heard him shout. I laughed.

"You weren't supposed to hear that." He said, embarrassed. I smiled.

"It's fine. Say hi to the others, and see them when you get back." I said, and hung up. I flopped down on my bed. I guess I have to look up how to give a lap dance. I took my computer, and brought it over to my bed.

"Get up you lazy teenager!" My mom shouted. I groaned and opened my eyes slowly. I still had the computer on my lap, and it was still open. I shut it down, and closed it. I yawned and stretched my arms out to my sides. I winced when I heard my back crack.

"Mom, did you make breakfast?" I shouted down the stairs.

"No," I heard her faint reply. "But there's fruit here. Peaches. They're your favorite." I smiled. Yeah, they were. I ran down the stairs.

"Morning, mom," I said cheerily. She smiled at me when I gave her a hug.She held me out at arms length.

"My, my, you sure are getting tall and slim, just like I was at your age. You're gonna grow up to be even more beautiful than me. Your dad will be hard pressed to keep the boys at bay." Her eyes crinkled at the corners when she smiled at me.

"well, mom, I need to go to school." I told her as I grabbed a fruit and headed to the door.

"well, aren't we excited for school. Hot guy?" She asked jokingly. I smiled as I left. "If only she knew," I told myself silently.

I Got out of the car, and walked to my locker. I got my things for my classes, and turned around. I ran into something hard. I looked up, and saw Sven's smirking face.

"You just can't get enough of me, can you?" He asked. I blushed. I looked to the right, and saw Chantal walking up to me.

"Well, I have to be going, so see you later?" I told him. "we need to talk," I added under my breath to him. He nodded.

"At lunch?" I nodded to him. He smiled and walked away.

"Well, what was that about?" Chantal asked me as she reached me. I shrugged.

"I ran into him when I turned around, and I just was apologising." Lies.

"Well, okay. For tomorrow, Saturday, I was thinking we could meet there at the shoe shop, then go window shop for a while, and if we see something we like, then we can look. Does that sound good?" I nodded. She wrapped her arm around me in a one-armed hug.

"It's good to have you back. I've missed you." She walked away to her next class. I walked into History. Ugh. I hate it.

"Okay, guys. Turn to the last assignment we did..." And like always, I just let my mind drift.

I shot up like a bullet as soon as the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and rushed out of there. Next is Maths with Mr. Eriksson. Yay!

I sat down in my desk, waiting for the class to start. Sven walked in, looking as handsome as always. He unconsiously ran his hand through his hair, messing it up. God, that makes him look sexy! I shook my head, smiling.

"Okay class, I need someone to help carry some papers and computers into the class. Anyone want to volunteer?" I didn't put my hand up. All the other girls' hands shot up, waving wildly. He slowly looked around the room, his eyes landing on me.  I smiled. He looked away.

"Okay, Kate, can you go get the computers? There's a trolly somewhere near there." I frowned, unhappily.

"Ms. Summers, can you come help me get the papers? They're in the back room." I smiled.

"Sure, I guess." I stood, ignoring the envious looks of the other students. We walked into the back room.

I felt myself beign dragged over to the wallm, and pressed against it. I felt his warm lips on mine. I hungrily kissed him back. I moaned in the back of my throat, making him groan.We pulled away for air. We were both panting hard. He leaned his forehead against mine.

"I've been waiting all morning to do that." He breathed. I shivered. I felt his warm breath wash over my face.

"Well, we better get the papers and get back to class." I gasped. I couldn't be closer to him, because then I would want to jump him, and that's not good since we are in school. I stepped back. He smirked. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Okay, I'm heading back." I told him, and started walking. He grabbed my arm and gave me a peck on my lips. I smiled. I grabbed some of the papers, and walked into class. I handed everyone a piece of paper, and sat back down.

The bell rang a while later. I got up and left the class.

The rest of the day sped away, and soon it was lunch. I grabbed my lunch.

I headed down to Sven's room. I opened the door and saw...

 ~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 10.5K 38
(COMPLETED AND EXTREMELY CRINGY AT TIMES. MANY PLOT HOLES TOO LOL. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.) When 17-year-old Danielle Brooks is caught for underground fi...
12.3M 64K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
472K 11.7K 40
Sarah has a new teacher, Mr Hills. Her ex gym trainer. The one she used to crush on, two years prior. He's a conceited jerk, and that's what trigge...
1M 16.9K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...