Best of Luck, Martins.

Av kandy_kanes

Soccer captain Tyler Martins and Addison High's golden girl, Gabriella Peters hate each other and everyone kn... Mer

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
epilogue (part one)
epilouge (part two)

22

2.6K 86 3
Av kandy_kanes

Alisha's POV:

"SHE MOVED!" Tyler's loud and excited voice woke us up and I immediately jumped off my seat and rushed to her bed.

She tried to move her hands to push herself up in a sitting position. "No Gabi, you can't move your hands just yet." I said and her eyes fluttered open. She looked around in confusion and then her eyes widened

"I'm okay. What happened? We need to get ready! What's the - oh my God just look at the time! Its 11am, we have to get ready!! The concert starts soon!" And for the first time since the accident I cracked a smile. Trust her to think of the concert when she finds herself in the hospital.

"Oh my God my baby! You're okay! I love you so much ! Do you know I scared I was! You're my only daughter and I thought....but whatever, my baby is awake now!" Her mom said after her parents and everyone else also assembled at her bedside.

"Mom! I'm okay, Just some pain in my arms and legs, but nothing much see," she said trying to move her arms, and then flinched. "But really, its nothing, we have a concert to go to!"

"Oh for Goodness's sake Gabriella! The concert is the least of your worries right now! You are allowed to go home after one week, and then at home you need a two week rest. Do you get that babe?" Tyler scolded.

Sometimes I forgot the two weren't really dating. And I guess he realised he had to re start acting like her boyfriend because now so many people were here.

"No. I'm not missing the concert! If its as you say then I won't even be able to go meet 5sos! I'm sorry but I not staying -ow!" She said again as she made attempts to move.

"Stop moving babe! You've got stitches and they're going to hurt for sometime. Also there's some kind of problem in one arm bone of yours. You cannot move it for one week that's why you're going to have to stay in the hospital . One direction can come meet you if they like but you're not going anywhere"

She looked like she was about to cry when she actually realized she wouldn't be able to go. But wait, what if- Oh.my.God! I had an idea.

"But Alisha. You have to go! Its a once in a lifetime opportunity and you're not missing it just because of me! Get a million pictures and record the whole thing okay?"

"No. Gabriella, I'm jot going and I'm not having any arguments about this, yes, it may be a once in a lifetime opportunity but not when you're like this. And plus, You're more important than some celebrity people who don't even know I exist. Tyler and Blake will go, we can't waste the tickets."

Just as Tyler was about to object I gave him a look and that shut him up.

"Are you sure? Because Al- ," Gabriella started.

"I'm sure! Now enough ! You have to eat something."

************

"Tyler! Blake! Listen to me. You both need to go to the One direction concert. I have back stage passes for it, and that was supposed to be a surprise for Gabriella, but anyhow, I want you both to do me a favour. When you go backstage I want you guys to tell one direction what happened, and as stupid as it may sound, ask them to come meet her, whenever they're free in this one week. The idea is far fetched, but it's worth a try."

"But-"

"GO!"

I said and they left without another word. I hoped my plan would work. I didn't want her to feel bad about not being able to go and making me not go, even though it wascompletely my choice not to.

If all goes right hopefully they would come. I mean I know its a huge thing to expect and a crazy idea, but I'm going to try anyway.

***********

Blake's POV:

"I know we aren't fanboys or anything, but they're a huge band, there'll be thousands of people inside , atleast make yourself look presentable man." I said to Tyler.

The moment we stepped out of the hospital he started driving to the venue, not giving a thought to his condition.

He was willing to make himself look like that in front of thousands of people and one direction, just to get there faster and get one direction to come to Gabriella faster.

"Ugh! Alright fine!" He said, finally giving in to my countless pleads of being presentable. Even though it had just been one night , the guy had bags under his eyes, his clothes smelled of sweat and were dirty and his hair was all over the place.

He wasn't in a condition to function . He'd been bawling his eyes out and obviously sweating from either fear of losing her or nervousness of some kind.

We reached my house and he ran to the wash room to take a quick shower while I put on my clothes and got ready. I was more of an evening shower person so I did shower last night, before I went to sleep and was awoken in the middle of the night.

He came out and put on some clothes of mine, seeing as he hadn't got any of his own.

************

The moment we entered, our ears started to bleed. I mean, the number of people that were shouting and crying and screaming was unbelievable! Even though no one was on stage yet. I will never understand fan girls/boys.

When I looked at Tyler, his jaw was on the floor as well. But in his case, it could be either the same reason as me or the amount of girl- scratch that, Gabriella was the only girl for him now. I still couldn't believe he was ready to kill his reputation in front of thousands of people and one direction looking like how he looked before .

Some 10 minutes later, we heard a booming voice from the speaker and stopped talking, bringing our attention to the stage.

"HELLO AMERICA!" the long haired guy - what was his name? Harry?Let's go with that -Harry said.

They talked for about a minute after which they started to finally get to the singing part, when would this get over?! We needed to get backstage.

Tyler's POV:

I just wanted them to finish their gazillion songs! Gabi was injured and here I was, at a concert! Though it was for her sake, she'd be really happy if this worked and if there was anyway I could help her feel better, Bring it on

And like there were so many hot girls here, I mean who wouldn't want to come home with me after the concert? But somehow none of them seemed appealing.

And oh my God this band! No, before you kill me, I didn't hate it or anything, its just that they were singing so many songs. The entire MITAM album, in ONE sitting.

Trust me, Gabi made me listen to every single song of every single album of one direction.

One to two hours later, the concert was FINALLY over and we could go backstage to talk to them. The moment they got off stage , fans start crying and passing out even more, but Blake and I headed backstage.

A security guard checked our backstage passes, then us, if we happened to be carrying weapons or some shit. Then he told us to wait for a while, which seemed like forever, but he eventually let us in. When we got in we were lead to a certain room, but the crowd we expected wasn't even there. Like there was legit no one. At all. How was that even possible. Anyway, that was good luck for us I suppose.

As we knocked and entered the room, we were met with surprised faces, the boys obviously expecting girls to jump at them, but instead they get two calm guys with empty hands.

"Um, hi" I said, unsure of what to do.

"Hey," the guys reply.

They probably expected us to ask for an autograph or like be jumpy and excited and stuff I guess. So I continued, going to clear their doubt.

"No offence, but we aren't here for the concert or anything, we're here for a really important and serious reason" I said, and they motioned for us to take a seat. They looked surprised, but curious at the same time.

I never thought this would ever happen. I was talking to one of the biggest boy bands ever, and I didn't give a damn about them at the moment.

"Go on", Louis says unsurely.

*******

This Is My Imagination, This Whole Book Is, So As Unrealistic as all of this is, it's happening.

tammy

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

Riptide Av V

Tonårsromaner

309K 7.7K 112
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
67.4K 2.7K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.