I Bullied Harry Styles? *Narr...

By Oh_How_Original

I bullied the nerd that was known as 'Freak boy' and other various names, little did I know that that would b... More

I Bullied Harry Styles? *Narry Storan*
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Final Chapter
Sequel?
*

Chapter 2

13.2K 461 109
By Oh_How_Original

Chapter 2

I stood there, frozen in confusion. I didn’t understand. Was he mocking me?

I finally bucked up enough courage to talk to the blonde.

“Y-you don’t remember me do you?” I asked, my thumb nail becoming suddenly interesting.

“Should I?” He asked, taking a sip of his drink.

“Yeah, kinda” I muttered, walking off and back around the counter to clean the drinks machines.

He didn’t recognise me. For some reason I couldn’t decide whether this was a good thing or not. It must have been? Right?

I was so confused.

“Kate, Im leaving early! I don’t feel well” I shouted to my boss, knowing that she’d let me go home. She had a soft spot for me. I’d probably be in a relationship with her now if it wasn’t for the fact that I didn’t like girls.

“Okay, get well soon Haz!”

I threw my apron over the coat hook in the back room, grabbing my bag and hoodie. I zipped up my purple hoodie, throwing my bag over my shoulder and pulling my hood up over my curls to protect them from the snow.

Truth is, I wasn’t ill. I felt fine. I was just confused at why he didn’t recognise me after all of those years of torture. Truth is, I didn’t know why my heart sunk slightly when he didn’t know it was me. Did I want him to know? I honestly didn’t know. For some reason I wanted him to know that it was me but my head was telling me that it wasn’t a good idea.

I couldn’t describe what I was feeling; I was just extremely confused with the events that had just occurred in the small coffee shop.

I pushed a few loose curls under my hood and dragged my converse along the concrete pavement as I made my way along the few streets I needed to pass to get home.  My lonely, unshared apartment.

I really needed a man in my life. Or to get laid at least. Only problem is, I wanted to save myself for someone special. But I think my ‘special man’ got hit with a bus or something. Either that or he missed it and is running incredibly late.

I dragged my heavy feet up the stairs to the 16th floor since the lift was broken again. I forced my key in the door and kicked it open since it was stiff because of the cold. I walked into my empty apartment, kicking my converse to the other side of the room, just missing the glass coffee table by centimetres. I walked through the living room and into my bedroom, not bothering to shut the bedroom door and flopped onto my bed with my face directly in my fluffy white pillow.

Why was I feeling like this? It’s not like were long lost friends, I despise of the bastard. He caused my teenage years to be hell and left me with the self-inflicted scars upon my left wrist which will haunt me for years.

For some reason I found myself screaming into my tear sodden pillow. I didn’t realise I had been crying until my curls were stuck to my pillow slightly because of the salty moisture that came from my tear ducts.

The same question kept replaying itself in my mind; why was I crying over him?                He means nothing to me.  I was supposed to hate him and was laid in my bed, damp with my tears.

My head was telling me one thing and my heart another. My head was telling me that he was no good for me and that I should avoid him at all costs where as my heart was trying to convince me to give him a second chance and befriend him.

Why though? I was just confusing myself more and more with every second that I spent debating with myself and trying to convince myself that I should just ignore him. A couple of years ago I wouldn’t need to debate with myself, if you suggested to me to befriend Niall Horan, the boy that bullied me for years, I would of scoffed at your  idea and walked away thinking you were either on drugs or mentally retarded. Now I wasn’t so sure. And that scared me.

After a couple of hours of lying in my tears I finally decided to get up as my stomach growled at me, reminding me that I hadn’t ate since breakfast and I needed to feed my empty stomach.

Before I made my way into the kitchen I hopped in the shower to rid myself of my red, blotchy face and dried tears. I allowed the warm water to drench me from head to toe before applying lemon scented soap to my skin and cleaning me all over. I added lemon shampoo and conditioner to my curls, causing them to turn a darker shade of brown with the water. Rinsing off the scented soap I didn’t realise that I had completely forgotten about what had happened today. My mind only concentrating on the smell of lemons in my bathroom and the warm water washing all of my problems and tears away.

I soon shut off the water and stepped out of the shower, letting the cool bathroom air to hit my skin, cooling it down immediately.  I wrapped a large, white fluffy towel tightly around my waist before walking out of my bathroom, deciding I will pick up the clothes spread across the floor after I had fed my noisy stomach.

I walked through my apartment with my bare feet padding across the cold black and white tiles as I entered the kitchen. I opened my fridge door in the hunt of food, mentally cursing myself when I realised I had forgotten to go food shopping.  I found a Potnoodle in the back of my cupboard which was surprisingly still in date and clicked the kettle on.

While the kettle was boiling I made my way back into the bathroom, picking up my dirty clothes and throwing them into the hamper before walking back into my bedroom to find a clean outfit.  I grabbed a grey pair of Nike sweatpants and my Batman t-shirt before throwing them onto my body, going commando in my sweatpants.

What? Don’t judge me, I like home alone with my cat Molly. It isn’t like anyone is around to notice and stuff.

I walked back into the kitchen to find that the kettle had finished boiling. I ripped off the tin foil lid of the Potnoodle and added the hot water and the sachet of sauce you got with it and grabbed a fork from the cutlery draw.

I walked into my living room with the food in my hands and turned on my TV. I chose to watch the episode of CSI with Justin Bieber in it; gosh I had a bad crush on him.  I dug into my food, not taking my eyes of the TV but at the same time, being careful not to spill any of the contents of the pot on my clothes.

Once I had finished, I placed the empty container on the glass coffee table and allowed Molly to come and comfortably sleep on my lap for a couple of hours.

I woke up suddenly to the sound of someone pounding on my door. I didn’t realise I had fallen asleep until the noise startled me and I almost fell off the couch.

The banging continued to get louder as I walked towards the front door, Molly following closely at my ankles.

“Im coming!” I shouted through the wood.

I unlocked and opened the white wooden door and was met with a pair of eyes that had caused me my tears a few hours ago.

“Niall?”  I whispered

“Hi”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 180 5
"Nothing makes you hurt like hurting who you love" Love shouldn't hurt, loving somebody with everything you have shouldn't make you feel like you're...
940K 9.2K 42
Liam Payne has some saviour issues. Ever since he lost his sister to an overdose, he has a soft spot for drug addicts, much to the dismay of his room...
1.8M 42K 38
'Fact: British guys are not cute. Never have been; never will be!' Meet Nora. During the day, she's a crazed, Irish student trying to survive the in...
289K 3.2K 27
What happens when a twist of fate causes a weekend getaway to go terribly wrong? © copyright 2012 hahahakris