Cinder Lou (larry au)

By someofmytales

Louis life was terrible he was practically a slave in his own house and he was constantly yelled at be his st... More

Cinder Lou (Larry au)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
What places look like
Twenty
Done
Epiloge

Fourteen

3.7K 193 92
By someofmytales

After the whole leaving the castle incident Louis life has been well closely watched. Harry didn't trust him right now, so Louis always had someone with him. Wether it be a nameless guard or Niall and Zayn, Louis was with someone 24/7 when Harry wasn't around.

Louis loved having company, he really did, but never having any kind of alone time was getting on his nerves. He always tried to ditch his company, but they would somehow always manage to find him. And Louis was literally about to snap at someone, most likely Harry.

It was currently 12:30 and the guards were switching posts on Louis watch so, Louis managed to sneakily slip away.

"That freaking frog thinks he can keep watch on me all the time, I'll show him what I'm made of." Louis muttered under his breath, as he walked down the completely empty hallway, trying to find his way out of the castle.

Louis figured out that there is literally no wait to sneakily get out of the castle without being obvious. Louis could go through the kitchen, but someone from the kitchen would report him to Harry. And that freaking frog looking Prince will find him.

Louis turned the corner of the hallway and ran straight into someone, knocking Louis off his feet.

"Ow! what the-" Louis words were cut off when he saw a really tall and handsome man standing in front of him. And wow was he gorgeous, not as gorgeous as Harry, but still he was a close second.

"Oh my goodness I did not see you there at all. I was on my way to a meeting and I got lost and -" the boy started to say but Louis cut him off.

"It's ok. It's my fault I would have been looking where I'm going...uh?" Not knowing he strangers name.

"Oh how ride of me I'm Duke Nick Grimshaw of Wellington." The boy said proudly.

"Well hello Duke Nick I'm Louis Tomlinson I um...work here at the castle." Louis said giving a little bow, in sign of respect.

"You work here that's great. I was wondering if might no where the meeting room is because I have a meeting with Prince Harry." Nick said.

"Luckily for you I do. I'll um show you the way." Louis said with a small smile and started walking. The only reason Louis knew where the meeting room was at, was because he walked Harry there everyday. After a couple of silent steps Nick started talking.

"So Louis...how long have you worked here at the castle, because I think I would remember a face like yours." Nick said in a flirtatious way. Louis nearly choked o his own spit at that comment. What the heck?!

"Oh...um I've only worked her for a couple of weeks um sir." Louis said trying to sound like a servant here. He was having troubles trying to remember the proper protocols the staff at the palace had to follow. Even after a month no one outside the royal family and castle staff knew who Louis was. So Ella lately has been trying to teach Louis how to sound and walk like a servant, so if they have visitors he would know how to act.

"Mmm sir I really like that, especially coming out of your mouth." Nick purred in his ear. And Louis shivered not from pleasure, more like from disgust. This was honestly getting really creepy. It felt like forever but they finally arrived at the meeting room.

"We are here sir." Louis said, walking up to the door to the meeting room.

"Oh thank you Louis, but I think you should come in here with me." Nick said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry sir but staff aren't allowed into business meetings, unless approved by someone in the royal family." Louis said trying to remain calm. This Nick guy was honestly getting really creepy.

"Lucky for you Louis this isn't a business meeting." Nick said before grabbing Louis by the wrist and dragging Louis into the room.

Louis started shaking a little terrified at what could happen. Louis knew that Harry was going to be there, so nothing was going to happen right? Then again, this Nick character was super weird.

Louis had seen peeks of the meeting room but had not actually been in it at all. The room was ginormous, on the far side of the room there was a giant window with a veranda attached. The window had a beautiful view of the Royal rose garden. The room was fitted with two plush white couches with a coffee in between the couches. Then there was a chandler hanging from the ceiling, now it wasn't as big as the one in the ballroom, but it was big. For a split second Louis was in awe, but he was brought to his senses when he felt a sharp tug on his arm.

"Hey nick." Harry said not looking up from the paper he was reading.

"Hey Harry, you don't mind that I brought someone special to the meeting right?" Nick asked.

"No not at all. Is it one of my servants again?" Harry asked still not looking up from the paper. The way he said it so casually made Louis seethe.He said it like it was a normal thing to do, and it was just not right. Objectifying some who was bellow you simply was just wrong. And Louis really wanted to punch Harry right now.

"Like it would be anybody else." Nick said with a rolled his eyes. He sat down on the couch opposite of Harry and preceded to pull Louis on his lap. Louis kept trying to get out of his grasp but he was not having any luck at all. Every time he tried to move Nick would just squeeze tighter.

"Ex-" Louis was beginning to say but Nick interrupted Louis.

"Did me or Harry give you permission to speak. " Nick said and Louis simply just shook his head, "you should know better to not speak without permission. Harry you're really letting theses servants go."

And when Nick finished that he gave a harsh slap and hit down on Louis thigh. Louis let out a blood curdling scream and that cause Harry to finally look up.

__________________

When Nick said he had a servant with him Harry didn't even think twice of it. Nick usually did this when he comes over. Nick would get "lost" in the castle and try to find a servant that peeked his interest then would have his way with said servant.

Now Harry really didn't like that Nick did that, but when he tried to stop nick, he would simply just shrug and continue what he was doing. After a while Harry just simply tried to tune out whatever Nick was doing to the servant. He usually stayed out of it.

Harry knew that Nick dabbled in some...dark things. They weren't dark per say more what's the word erotic. Nick enjoyed the idea of "punishing" his partners till they would submit to him.

Nick knew Harry didn't like that kind of stuff so, he usually didn't do it around Harry. But when Harry heard the blood curdling scream from the servant, he looked up his eyes wide in confusion. What he saw mad him see red all over. Louis was sitting on Nick's lap, and then Harry realized that the scream came from Louis. And Nick had just hit his Louis. Anger started to boil up in Harry. All he wanted to do in that moment was kill Nick.

With that thought in mind Harry launched out of his seat across the coffee table at lunged at Nick. He managed to get Louis off nicks lap somehow and had Nick on the floor beneath him.

"What the heck Harry! What was that for?" Nick said his eyes filled with a mix of confusion and anger.

"How dare you hit my future husband and your future king! You poor excuse of a human life! I'm going to-" Harry was caught off by a loud sob that came from behind him. Harry whipped his head around and saw Louis, his eyes filled with fear, bawling his eyes out about the situation in front of him.

Harry turned back to Nick and seethed, "I'm not even remotely done with you." And with that Harry went to go comfort his baby.

_________________
Authors note-

How you all doing right now?

If you're reading this I hope you still believe in Larry cause I do even though all my friends are trying to convince me otherwise.

I mean Louis pointed at my Larry sign at my Otra concert and smiled. That must be something right?

Also like he literally had been seen in pap walks for the past 8 DAYS. Cause that's not suspicious at all. Also BRIANNA a non-famous person is constantly getting pap with the "baby" on private property. Like that's illegal unless she signed something. And her family is asking for attention and money, so yeah. And like she was walking around in heals, hair, and full makeup days after giving birth. Like last time I checked baby's keep people up literally all night and you barely get any sleep. Especially the first couple of weeks when you are new with the baby and aren't adjusted yet. So she shouldn't have time to get literally picture perfect. Also whenever we catch something weird the next day she magically changes how she's doing things. This is really suspicious.

On another note thank you for 15k reads and 1k votes that's literally insane.

Also does anyone know any good fan fics to read fair like I'm starting to run out.

Love you all!!!!

-Kenzie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 27.9K 51
It's been 5 years since One Direction went on a hiatus. The boys all are successful and happy in their solo careers and have kept in touch. That is...
10.7K 298 21
"Life sometimes has a twisted way for fate to happen." And that's exactly what happened with Louis and Harry. A twisted way, yet they wouldn't have i...
1.8K 87 13
Harry has spent sixteen years of his life in a castle. Spoiled, cared for, and away from all the horrors of the real world. Louis has spent eighteen...
246K 7.6K 54
Harry, Edward and Marcel the most feared and barbaric pirates alive. Known to kill and torture everyone they come across without any remorse. Louis...