Her Royal Highness

By unrealismbooks

Charlotte has everything any girl could ever want. She's beautiful, rich, and famous. But she's also sullen... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
EPILOGUE

XXIII

8.8K 437 160
By unrealismbooks

The soft mattress at my back was cool in comparison to Harrys burning body. I was startled at how warm someone could be, and yet, it was the most incredible feeling. He laid me back gently, slowly, his kiss deep but gentle. Once I was settled, he nestled himself along me, his hand coming to cup my face. His lips softened, almost tentative, so delicate it was as though he was afraid to break me. I had never been kissed this way before. So...deliberate. Usually, it was frantic, a means to an end to get to the fuck. But with Harry, it was as though he was taking each step carefully, methodically, making sure that everything was exactly right.

Slowly, he deepened his kiss, his tongue learning my mouth, my own learning his pace. He was an incredible kisser. Remarkable, really. He left me craving him even though he was still against me, as if I could crawl inside him and feel safe forever.

His hand left my cheek, moving down to the buttons on my shirt. He didn't look down to see what he was doing, and yet his fingers were nimble and effective. With each button lost, he exposed me, until he opened my shirt to my black lace bra. I silently praised myself for always have such exquisite taste in lingerie.

His warm palm flattened on my stomach, the heat of his causing me to gasp. It was swallowed by his mouth, as he moved over me, touching me, feeling the dips and curves of my body. It was as though he was more interested in the feeling of my skin than actually reaching my breast, but when he finally did, he wasted no time before pulling down the cup, and rolling my nipple between his fingers. I breathed a sigh against his lips, and then they were gone, his head dipping down swiftly to take it in his mouth. He bit down on me, causing me to gasp and arch my back, a little cry leaving me, as he gentle lapped as the painful spot he had made. He moved his body down my own, his mouth covering countless spots on my skin. He bit at my side, sucked on my hip bone, before sitting back on his heels and leaving me cold in his departure.

He looked at me with an almost feral expression. Reaching down, he took my hands and pulled me upright, before sliding my blouse over my shoulders and throwing it away. Reaching behind me, he undid my bra with a talented snap of his fingers, pulling the straps down my arms. He tossed it over his shoulder in a comedic gesture, a sexy smirk coming to his lips, before he moved back over me.

Bare to him, his hands found my sides, running over my skin, heating it, as his lips skimmed my collar bones, my neck, my ear. Finding the crook at my shoulder, he sucked hard, and I sighed, my body writhing under him.

I felt his breath at my ear, his finger coming to my lips.

"Not so loud, princess," he purred, before kissing my ear.

I couldn't even think, as he moved down my body again.

"Don't," I sighed, "call me that,"

His lips kissed just below my breast, as I felt them curve to a grin. "As you wish...duchess,"

Before I could scold him, he took my nipple in his mouth again, sucked, flicking his tongue, biting down. His rhythm and talent was incomparable, and I couldn't control my body or my sounds.

I waited for him to stop to warn me again, but he didn't. Instead, he moved down, kissing my stomach below my bellybutton, before looking up at me from under his lashes. My eyes were glued to him, the sight of his beautiful man making me feel as no boy had before.

His fingers popped the button on my jeans, and as he moved down the bed, he took them with him. Once at the foot, he stood, pulling his own shirt off swiftly. I was again entranced by the sight of his bare torso, littered with ink, markings and smooth, toned skin. He popped the button on his jeans, but didn't remove them, before reaching up and slipping his fingers under the edges of my panties, and slowly pulling them down my legs.

His eyes never left mine as he stripped me. Even as I laid bare to him, it was my eyes he watched. Any other boy would look at their goal, their focus on all the parts they wanted. But Harry, looked at my eyes.

He crawled back up my body like a predator, assessing the best way to devour his prey. I had never been so glad to be someones prey before in my life. Nestling himself at my side again, his lips touched mine gently, as his fingers skimmed my cheek. It was a soft, romantic touch, that slid down my neck, between the valley of my breasts, and paused at the junction of my thighs.

My breathing was rapid, ragged and anticipating. Harry, knowing all this, lifted his head to again look at my face.

He said nothing, however, as he slid a finger along me, testing me. His hand was warm, and he moved easily thanks to how turned on I was. I honestly don't think I had ever been so ready for anyone in my life. Of course, this caused him to grin.

"Rather eager, duchess?" he queried. But before I could snap at him, tell him off for taunting me now of all times, he slipped along, thick finger deep inside me. The only response I could give him was a gasp, and a shutter.

He held his place inside me for a moment, so deep I could feel him in an area I had never felt anyone. Slowly, he curled himself forward, pulling his finger out. I called out, my head throwing back, as the sound was smothered by his mouth. He used his lips to silence me, as he added a second finger, driving it deep inside me, curling it forward, and dragging it out. I was panting, my fingers digging in to his biceps, moans, sighs and screams lost against his mouth. His hand was relentless, my hips moving along with him, until I couldn't breath.

Releasing my mouth, Harry watched my as I could no longer keep my eyes open.

"Is this helping?" he asked. "Is this helping you feel better?"

"Yes," I gasped, my head falling back.

"Do you want me to keep going? Or do you want me inside you?"

"Oh God," I cried, my jumbled brain too fogged, too far under his influence to form coherent answers. With a strong pump of his fingers, I called out, just as he grabbed one of my hands, and brought it to his crotch. I felt the bulge of him straining against his jeans, and my mouth watered.

"Which is it?" he growled, again pumping his fingers in me harshly.

"I want you," I gasped, palming him through the material. "Please,"

Immediately, his hand pulled from me, leaving me sagging back to the bed. I felt weak, my brain disoriented, my pulse vibrating. As I opened my eyes slowly, I saw him move off the bed again, this time sliding his jeans and boxers to the ground.

Catching sight of him, all of him, left me wide eyed. I felt myself clench, my walls reacting to him before he had even come near me. He was long, thick and hard, and even though his eyes were on my face, mine were not on his.

Again, he moved up me, crawling onto the bed. He reached to the table at the bedside, and I heard him rummage for a condom. Sitting back on his heels, he held the tiny packet in his hands, his eyes intent.

"Charlotte," he breathed, forcing me to look up to him. When I finally did, his face was serious "Are you sure?"

He was asking me? No one had ever asked me before. No one had ever considered I may have second thoughts. That despite everything we had done so far, I might not be willing to go that final step. But here, now, even though he was bare, hard and swollen, he was asking me.

"Yes," I nodded, complete certainty in my voice.

If he was relieved, he didn't show it. He merely nodded once, before tearing the condom open with his teeth, removing the thin material, and sliding it over himself.

I laid there waiting, expecting him to nestle between my legs. Instead, he surprised me, moving to sit along side me, before reaching for me.

"Come here," he instructed, pulling me towards him.

I moved up to my knees, allowing him to maneuver me until I was straddling over him. He pulled me sharply, surprising me, pressing my chest against his. As he looked up at me, his hands at my hips, he smiled.

"This is the most intimate," he said gently. "The most connected. I'm not taking you. We're taking each other."

I didn't get to respond, before he started to lower my hips. I felt him align with me, but didn't get to prepare, before he pushed past my entrance. I winced at the intrusion, the sharp sting, before he slid deeper. So fucking deep, I felt as though I was going to tear. I cried out, my eyes screwing shut, a tear touching the corner.

Harry didn't stop. He shushed me, gently soothing me, but still moving me over him until he was completely inside me. Once here, he pulled my legs around him, wrapping himself in me, driving himself deeper. I gasped again, a searing pain somewhere deep within me, until his hands came to my back.

I felt his lips touch my cheek, again a gentle shushing sound.

"You're okay," he told me, before moving another kiss to my throat. "Just breathe."

On command, I inhaled, not realizing until then I had been holding my breath. Taking the inhale seemed to only intensify the feeling of him inside me, the thickness of him. It was painful, but in such a perfect way.

His hands guided me, moving my hips, grinding me against him as he rocked up in to me. He was slow, steady, but so fucking consuming he was better than any addiction I had ever used in the past. As I tried to take control, trying to move my hips faster, harder, his hands would clamp down on me, his fingers digging in to me harshly.

"Don't try and rush this, Charlie," he purred. "Just feel it. Feel me. Feel every single inch of me."

I groaned, my head falling back. He had always been so proper, so controlled. So God damn polite and professional. Now, to hear him talk this way, so dirty and sexy, I thought he was going to make me come with just his voice.

I slowed, allowing myself to give in to him. To lose myself in him, which was the entire purpose of this endeavor.

Placing a gentle kiss at the hallow at the base of my throat, I felt his lips curl into a smile.

"Good girl," he praised. "My beautiful, obedient girl."

The reflexive part of my brain wanted to retort at his suggestion of obedience, but the rest of me was completely succumbing to him. I would be obedient to him, for as long and as often as he wanted. So long as he never stopped making me feel this way.

His pace slowly increased, his hip rocking into me harder, more painfully, until I was gasping and calling out with each thrust. He was forceful and powerful, his own grunts so delicious I could taste them. My arms hung limply over his shoulders, doing very little to steady me as he took me hard. I felt myself tightening, my stomach tensing, and knew I wasn't far off.

"I cant feel you," he breathed, and I didn't need to open my eyes to know it was through gritted teeth. "I know you're going to come for me."

My only response was a cry from a painful thrust, my head falling back, my body bouncing under his control. I was so close, so incredibly close.

Suddenly, a hand wound in my hair, pulling my head up, and his lips covered mine harshly. I gasped against his mouth, as his hips arched, his free hand grinding me against him over and over, faster and faster, until I could do nothing my whimper into his mouth as my body exploded. I tensed, and as I did, it was as though my body was slowly moving up every long inch of him inside me. Tightening bit by bit, milking his own ending in a flurry of curses, cries and groans.

He pulsed inside me, driving into me a few more times for good measure, before his hand loosened in my hair, and fell to my hips. I was shaking, trembling uncontrollably, my body alight in a way I had never experienced. Harry brought his hands to my shoulders, moving me until I was draped over him, cradling me against him to steady me.

He stayed buried in me, my head again on his shoulder, my body in his lap. Just as I had been when I first came in to his room, he soothed me at my most vulnerable.

And just like then, I knew I would let him forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
866K 36.3K 53
Raine never liked overconfident people, and Harry never liked judgemental ones. But when everything around them isn't what it seems to be, all they n...
345K 13.4K 40
[complete]When agent Katerina Wild is hired to kill the most vicious criminal of the time, she meets the notoriously dangerous and attractive leader...
4.3M 135K 60
no·to·ri·ous/adjective: famous or well known, typically for some bad quality or deed. Harry Styles, by the very definition of the word is notorious...