His Hustler (August Alsina Lo...

By HisYungin

I never been the type to fall in love or even be in a committed relationship, but somehow he was different. H... More

Him
Her
The Fight
F.I.S.H
War Time
Long Lost Brother.
Game Over
Complicated
Space
Killing Me
Really
I Cant Do This Anymore
Old Ways
Same Shit, Different Day
Mission Accomplished
Aftermath
I Miss You
Progress
I Deserve You
Meet The Charaters
Not An Update
You're Beautiful
Proud
Wet
Revenge
Farewell ✌️
Her Protector

Love vs. The Truth

320 16 1
By HisYungin

Diamond in the MM 😴

~A month later~

Kamari's POV

A month later and a lot has happened. Me and tray are just friends. I can really count him for anything. I'm truly glad that he came in my life. I haven't told him about me killing John or even about the trap. I don't want to lose my friend to that. Diamond made it known she doesn't like me. Every time we would be alone she would say slick shit til the point I start spazzing on her ass. Then that is when August would come in and "defend" his girl as she "cries" in his chest. Fucking pathetic. So now me and August back where we started. He says he still is my best friend but he damn shole don't act like it. Today was Saturday and I was home alone. I was finishing up my homework when my room door open. It was August. Usually he has his lil puppet with him but he must of cut her strings for the day. He walked in and closed the door. I looked at him and continued to do my homework. He sat beside me and started to stare at me. I got really uncomfortable really quick.

Me: can you stop staring at me.

Aug: Naah.

Me: what you want August?

Him: You 😌

I gave his ass a stank ass face and rolled my eyes.

Me: well that's too bad because you can't have me.

Him: I could if I wanted to.

Me: when you wanted me you couldn't have me so try again.

Him:😂😂 whaeva. Wyd ?

Me:Homework

Him: oh

Me: yea. No can you exit so I can finish.

Him: why you keep doing that? I'm just trying to spend time with you ma.

Me: do what?

Him: push me away

Me: I'm trying to get my work done. I'm not pushing you no where.

Him: yes you are. Every time diamond is here you start shit with her then you just completely ignore me. Wassup with that shit?

I gave his ass another look. I start shit? I be ready to fuck his tall ass sometimes I swear I do. I know this bitch know who i am and what I did . So nah ion fwh. And when ever she wanna take shit to the streets by all means I'm ready. I haven't told August what I know because he will believe his hoe over me anyway. I sighed and got up and walked into the bathroom. This nigga followed me. He locked the door and stared me down.

Me: omg WHAT ?!

August: answer me Kamari!

Me: fuck you and that bitch ion have to say shit.

Aug: one don't call her out her nam-

Me: BITCH BITCH BITCH !

He snatched me and threw me in to the wall. He put my hands over my head and looked at me with his jaw clenched.

Me: ooh I like it rough 😏

Aug: I'm not fucking playing. Why you don't like her.

Me: cause she can't be trusted.

Aug: And how is that?

I didn't want to say shit but I'm getting tired of him tryna play piece maker.

Me: let me go and might tell you.

Aug: you betta.

He lets me go and walks out the bathroom back into my room.
I followed behind him and closed the door. I took a deep breath and began telling him everything I knew.

August's POV

Damn. I can't believe this shit. Like I really can't believe this shit. Kamari is just going to sit here and lie to me. After everything we been thru all I ask for was for her to be honest and loyal. But she ain't been neither. I shook my head and got up.

Me: how did long that take?

Mari: how long did what take?

Me: for you too come up with that story ?

She gave me a blank stare and rolled her eyes.

Mari: I knew you wasn't going to believe me. I should've kept my mouth shut.

Me: Naah I am glad you did. Never would I thought in a million years that you would be this greasy but you are witcho jealous ass.

Mari: Are you fucking serious Anthony ! Why tf would I make some shit like that up? You know what forget it. When yo ass get hurt don't come looking for me to be that shoulder to cry on. I tried to keep it 1k with you but you siding with a hoe you barely know.

Me: That's real Mari. And when I start to get famous I ain't look out for you. I never did shit to you but you always flipping out on me now you wanna lie to me? Fuck you my nigga and I mean that shit . I be out this dump after graduation. Bee'lee dat !

Mari:😂 you never did shit to me? Bet that up! My place a dump? Bet that up! Fuck you on everything. You don't deserve shit from me. Ungrateful ass bitch.

Me: Yea whatever guh.

She brushed past me and walked into the living starting to yell and shit.

Diamond's POV

I walked into Mari and Aug place with the key August gave me. Mari don't know about it but I'm sure she about to find out. I sat on the couch hearing them arguing. I caught the end of the argument so I was lost. I was watching Wild'n out when the bitch started selling out.

Mari: how the fuck did you get in here ?😠

I held up the key and kept watching tv.

Mari: who gave you a key to my shit.?

Me : 😏 August

Mari:  Oh hell fuck naw! He got some fucking nerves ! AUGUST GET YO TRIFLING ASS IN HERE NOW!

August walked in and eased tf outta Mari 😂 it was so funny.

Aug: what tf yo lying ass want?

Mari: why tf you have her a key to my shit?

Aug: you mean "our" shit ? And cause I can!

Mari: no nigga I said it right the first go around! MY SHIT. This was me and MY BROTHER place and I was generous and let yo ungrateful ass stay here. Nie you den got way too fucking comfortable cause you giving out keys and shit. like you got me fucked up ma boy. On some trill shit.

Aug: so what yo saying my girl can't have a key to her man place?

Mari: Naah not when her MAN staying with a Bitch who don't fwh.

Aug: man wateva ain't shit gon change cause you buggin she keeping the key and that is fucking final ya hear me?

Mari: 😂😂 hmm ok ..... Hold that thought.

She grabbed her phone and called someone. One the second ring they answered.

Mari: Hey bro.... Wyd?........Can you come over real quick......... I need you help me with some shit.......15? Ight bro Imma be waiting.......he coming too? .......great.... Love y'all too 😘 bye.

Aug: who tf you calling?

Mari: you will see once they get here.

She stormed off into her room. August looked at me and he looked stressed. He told me to leave cause he didn't want me here when whoever is coming came. But I said fuck allat. I'm staying in case a mfer pop off.

Kamari 's POV

I went in the room and started packing my stuff. Yes I said my stuff. I don't need to be around this energy. I hate that I met his bipolar disloyal ass. Fuck this place. I have enough memories with my brother. Fuck this grade. Imma find another way to graduate. Fuck August and his hoe. They can lick my pussy. I was so mad that I ain't realize I was crying. Next thing I know my phone lite up indicating that I had got a message. I pick up my phone and checked it. It was Chandra.

Cha 😘💅🏾- we on are way.

Me- For?

Cha 😘💅🏾- we coming over tonight remember? We talked about it the other day 🙄

Shit I forgot about that . Damn I can't cancel on my babies . They won't forgive me.

Me- change of plans.  Come to the apartment but we not staying here. We going to a hotel for our girls weekend Ight.

Cha 😘💅🏾 - ok. But why we going to a hotel?

Me- I'll explain later. Just come to the apartment.

She texted back Ight. I locked my phone when I heard the door bell rang. I ran to the door and opened to my 2 favorite dudes. Sneak and Teek 😁. I haven't seen them because they went to Atlanta for almost 2 months but they back finally 🙂.

Me: Bros 😍

Them: hey sis 😘

Me: come on let's go to my room.

We walked past August. They spoke to him. But he was too busy eyeing me. He got up and followed us. I was in my room and kept packing as they were watching me.

Me: Sneak and Teek can you put this I. Your car and when I get ready to leave follow me to my destination?

Sneak: umm sure.. Why you leaving tho?

Teek: And where you going?

Me: it's time for me to leave. I don't like the environment I am in. I don't feel respected in my own shit. I would put his ass out. But I'm not that type of Bitch. It's not in my heart to be that cold. But Imma be staying at a hotel until I get me a new place. It's time for me to go . I can't take the disrespect any longer.

They nodded there head. August eyes was on me at all moments. I looked at him and he looked hurt. I don't care tho. I stopped caring. I broke my stare once I heard my baby crying. I ran out my room and she was having a fit.

Me: Kay baby? What is wrong mama?

Kay: why s-she h-here?

Me: who Diamond?

She shook her head yes.

Me: I don't know mama. Why .... You know her.?

Chay: she came up to us at the store one day and said she uncle August girl friend. Kayden was like nuh uh Auntie Kamari is. She got mad and said you wasn't gone be in the picture any longer because you a dead girl walking. Then she started to walk off but turned around and I quote " if I ever hear y'all refer to Kamari as your Auntie I will kill both her and y'all lil Blank cause I'm y'all only auntie okay?" Then she said if we tell anyone she would kill us. But I'm not scared of no lil fake baby doll so I mean 💅🏾

I laugh at the end of her speech. That soon stopped as I looked from August to Diamond. He looked shocked as he stared at me and her. I wanted to get up and beat her ass. Not infront of the kids tho. Kayden wouldn't stop crying and mya started to cry also. My babies were petrified of this bitter bitch. Chay was just easing the hoe like a real OG . I swear I love her.

Me: listen Mya and Kay. I got y'all ok. Ain't nothing going to happen to y'all or y'all sis. Ok?

Kay: w-what a-about yooou?

Mya:y-yeaa?

Me: I'm going to be okay. Y'all go in the car I'm coming ok?

The girls: Ight

The walked out and I looked at Cha. She was HOT!

Cha: bitch so you threatened my kids? Do it to me so I can beat the fuck outta you hoe..... I dare you.

Me: cha chill. She gon get hers believe that . Guys can y'all get the rest of my stuff please.

S&T: yeah.

They got it and took it to the car.

I looked at her.

Me: 😂 Yo funeral coming early if you keeping talking out the side of yo fuckin neck . I'm Kamari and I approve this message 😌

I looked at August.

Me: 😒 All yours ma boy.

I tossed him the keys and me and cha left.  He better deal with that shit cause fucking with me or my babies will get that hoe killed.

August's POV

She threatened my nieces? What if Mari was right? And I pushed her out my life? FUCK!!!!! I swear if I find out this shit is true Imma personally kill her myself. But as for now, she threatened my nieces like that shit was cool. Lord please be with me and her cause I don't want to go to jail tonight.

Me: You know you fucked up right ?(Pulls goatee)  🤔

______________________________________________________

This chapter was extra long for y'all 😘
Mhmm

So much shit den went down . I wonder what might happen next...

What will August do to Diamond? Hmmm 👀

Comment and rate 😈 tell me what you think .

~ Laady_Yungin 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 0 8
Some things you just can't avoid, like falling in love. As much as you try to avoid, or search for it, it always seems to find you, or elude you. It...
3.7K 92 27
I love him and I told him. But he didn't love me back. Phil Lester the love of my life didn't see me as more than a best friend. And soon she came in...
235 45 45
There are people that come into your life like a bright cloud just passing by, giving you shade for one second but never making any big impact. Then...
25.4K 751 47
Its Unbelieveable .. How Good she makes me feel. She should be Illegal. I know its real. She look at me different. She dont see what they see. She lo...