Bond Between Villages (Gaara...

By kiko_uchiha

(this isn't actually rated PG-13.. Ignore that please!) Kitsune is on team 7 in Honoha, with Naruto Uzumaki... More

Bond Between Villages (Gaara love story)
chapter one 1
chapterr two
chapterr four
chapterr five
chapterr six
chapter sevenn (uploaded again...)
chapterr eight
chapterr nine
chapterr ten
chapterr eleven
chapterr twelve
chapterr thirteen
chapterr fourteen
chapterr fifteen
chapterr sixteen
chapterr seventeen
chapterr eighteen
chapterr nineteen
chapterr twenty
chapter twenty onee
chapter twentyy two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty fourr
chapter twenty fivee
chapter twenty sixx
chapter twenty sevenn
chapter twenty eightt
chapter twenty niine
chapter thirtyy (FINAL!)

chapter threee

16.9K 474 163
By kiko_uchiha

"So where are we goin?"  I called to Kurenai.

She was taking Kiba and me to our... well I guess our new home.  Kinda sorta maybe.

"To your location, for the hundredth time."  Kurenai said calmly. not even looking back at me.

"It's OK Kitsune, we'll be there soon."  Kiba said beside me.  

Akamaru walked happily alongside Kiba, his tongu lolling out of his mouth carelessly.  Have I mentioned I absolutely LOVE Akamaru?  'Cause I seriously do!  I mean he's just so... Huggable!  And  adorable!  

"Yeah I know but my feet are gonna fall off!"  I complained.

 I mean really, we've already been walking for an hour.  I don't even know where the heck we are in Honoha anymore.  But I know we've kinda been going in circles.  I guess the Jounin really don't want us knowing where we are.

"Well you don't have to wait any longer, here we are!" Kurenai said.  

I looked up to see a huuugd building.  Like really huge.  Like Uchiha-compund type huge, and maybe bigger.

The whole thing was white, and at least 3 stories tall.  Not to mention how wide it is!  and eveyr level had balconies with really decrotive railings.  

"Woah."  I heard Kiba say beside me.

"Ruff!"  Akamaru aggreed.

"I guess that's a good thing."  Kurenai laughed. " I hope you enjoy your next 7 months here! and the Sand Village team is excpected to arrive later tonight, most likely around midnight."

I barely heard the last part, because Kiba and I had already dashed towards the house.  I don't know what he did that for, but I wanted to get the biggest and best room!

                                           (~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~)

"Perfect!"  I called as I finished unpacking my things.  Like I had planned, I got the largest, prettiest room in the house.  There were 8 to choose from, so it made thigns a little challenging.  All the rooms were on the top floor, though.  

At the top of the stair case there was one, and parrell were two others.  They were all pretty nice, but normal sized.  The one right accross from the first one had a very nice view of the lake just behind the house.  

Other than those three rooms, a long white hallway had 3 more placed randomely.  They were slightly smaller, and I didn't like any of them.  At the very end of the hallway, 2 more rooms stood.  Both equally sized and decorated, I loved them both!  I chose the one on the left, because it's balcony also had a nice view of the lake.

I really didn't care where the others slept.  Heck, they could play musical bedrooms... 'But I'm keeping mine!'  I thought.

"Oi, Kit!"  I heard Kiba call.  So Naruto isn't the only one to use this nickname now?  Maybe it'll catch on... Whether I want it to or not. -__-

"Nani?" I called back.

"Come here!"

'Ugh!  I just walked about a thousand miles.  Can't  I relax?!'

"K!" I walked out of my new room and down the hallway to the stairs where Kiba stood leaning on the banister.

"Do you know what time it is?"  He asked once I got there.

"Dammit Kiba!  What do I look like? A clock?"  I walked back into my room.

"Geez I was just wondering!"  He yelled down the hall.

"9:30!" I yelled looking at the clock on my wall.  It surprised me how late it was.  Come to think of it, I was getting pretty hungry.  Had I seriously taken 2 hours to unpack my small amount of things? 'Dear god... I'm turning into a Sakura!'

"Kiba!" I yelled.  I waited for a response.

"Kiba!!"  I yelled louder.  Still just silence.

"Im busy unpacking!" He finally decided to respond.

"Fine.  Make Kitsune do eeeverything by herself."  I muttered to myself walking back down the stairs. 

Lucky for me, the floor under ours had a kitchen.  And even luckier for me, it was full of food.

I quickily pured water into a pot on the stove and turned the heat all the way up.  

As I grabbed a cup of instant ramen from the pantry, I thought of Naruto.  Sad that I think of him when I eat ramen... But it's pretty much his favorite thing.  Scratch that, it is his favorite thing.

After waiting for the water to boil, I poured it into the cup ramen.  I looked absentmindedly at the clock above the stove.  9:38.  So I had about 3 hours before those Suna people got here.  

'I wonder if it is those guys from the Chuunin Exams...' I started to think about what had happened.  Then I let my mind wander to my own matches, Naruto's matches, Sasuke's matches, Saukra's match...

"OW! BITCH THAT HURTS!" I felt the boiling water spill over the cup onto my hand.  I jumped up and down waving my hand in the air. I kept yelling and cursing until I heard Kiba laughing.

"DAMN IT KIBA, WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!" I yelled at him, still jumping.

"You.  Will jumping and cursing really help you here?" He asked as he turned on the cold water in the sink.

I shoved my burning hand under it and grumbled to myslef.

"No but it helps my spirits."  I grinned at him.

He just laughed again, and walked out of the room.

'Smart alec.'

I grabbed a fork and took a bite of my ramen.  Yummy... I walked into the place I guessed to be a living room.  It had a few comfy looking couches and chairs.  I grabbed a blanket and curled up on the couch closest to the television.

Happily eating my ramen and watching some cooking show, I sighed.  This was kinda fun.  Living with differnt people for 7 months would be a challenge no doubt.

'I wonder how Naruto and Sasuke are.' I kind of excpected them to refuse to stay together, but they had no choice.

Setting the ramen conatiner on the dark table beside the couch I layed down, bringing the blanket to my neck. 

I was soo ready to go to sleep.  But the thought of falling asleep didn't seem right.  I wanted to meet the Sand village team.  And to get back at Kiba for making fun of me.

I felt my eyelids grow heavier. 'A short nap wouldn't be so wrong...' I snuggled into the comfortable couch and reached for the remote. I lowered the volume on the tv until i could barely hear it. 

I closed my eyes, and let sleep take over me.

Kiba's POV

"Oi, Kitsune!"  I yelled.  I had been looking for this girl for over 2 hours now!  God where could she be?  

Walking past the kitchen where she bad been earlier, I heard something.  Like.. whispers?  I walked into the room with the huge tv.  I looked around and saw the source of what I thought were whispers.

On the tv, some cooking channel was on, and the volume so low it was almost muted.

"Kitsune?" I called again.  I saw the empty ramen container next to the red couch.  Looking closer, I saw a bundle of blankets lying in a bunch on the couch..

I smiled a little.  She was already asleep.  If you looked closely, you could see a few strands of her fiery hair peeking out from under the blanket.

Suddenly, I heard Akamaru bark.  The front door opened.  I immeditaly started panicking.  

"Hellooo? Anyone here?" I recognized that voice... It was that weird puppet Suna guy with the faice paint.

"In here."  I called.

"Oi you're that dog kid!"  He said coming into view.  His blonde sister followed him and that freaky red haired sand kid.  

"Yeah... So you're the Suna team, aren't ya?" I asked.

"Yeah."  The blonde said.

"So this all of us?"  The puppet guy said again.

"No my friend Kitsune's here, too."  I said.

"Oh she's the umm... No I don't remember her." He said.

"Right... Anyway I'm Kiba."  I said.  I mean I guess they don;t know my name.  Why would they?  I reallly didn't wanna be known as  "Dog kid" for the next 7 months.

"Oh yeah.  I'm Kankuro and this is Temari and Gaara."  He said ponting to his siblings.  Temari smiled a little, but Gaara just stood behind them with his arms crossed.  Yeah, he freaks me out... Alot.

Kankuro started to sit on the red couch... On top of the blankets.

"Wait! Don't sit there!" I yelled, grabbing his arm.

"What? Why?" He raised an eyebrow at me and stood up. 

"Kitsune's sleeping." I looked at the blankets.

"That's the Kitsune girl?" Temari asked.

"Yeah apparently shes... Tired."  I shrugged. " I'm tired, too.  So you guys can fight over rooms and stuff.  See you in the morning."  I said.

They all nodded.

"Night." Kankuro and Temari said.  Gaara just stood there.  He nodded too, but remained queit.

"Yeah." I said.  I took the blanket of Kit, and laughed.  She looked funny with her hair all over the place and her mouth slightly open.  I picked her up and dragged her off the couch onto the floor.

"Kit. Wakeup." I said.  And of course, she didn't do anything. 

I sighed again and lifted her off the floor.

"You're right... She looks tired." Temari said.  Kankuro and Gaara just looked at her.  I guesses the Kankuro guy just thoguht she was hot or somethin. 

"Apparently very tied." I mumbled as I carried her upstairs to her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.2K 29
What happens when you're on team 7 with Naruto and Sasuke instead of Sakura? What happens when Sasuke lets his hatred and need for power go, but you...
699 15 26
Isamu Tatsuageru is the last known survivor of her clan. She is also the first born and heir chieftain to her clan. Her home was destroyed during a r...
10.3K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...
239K 4.6K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...