♡Lucky Ones♡ [Completed]

De blckstabbath

Ellie Schmitt is the younger sister of Breathe Carolina's front-man David Schmitt. They went through everythi... Mai multe

My Understandings
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twnety-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Tweny-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Epilouge
A Special Goodbye
Sequel!!!!!
Goodbye.....for now

Chapter Nineteen

467 12 0
De blckstabbath

Chemical Kids And Mechanical Brides

I woke up to the screaming nascence of my band. My current spot, the couch it feels, was becoming more and more uncomfortable. I used my elbows to prop myself up, but it came out as a grunt and a groan. I slumped back down and the wind left my body. I felt around for my phone, which is under my ass, and pulled it out. I looked into the screen and gasped. My cheek had a nasty bruise on it and my nose and under my eyes are a deep purple. There was a little blood coming from my nose. I unlocked my screen and saw several missed calls and texts. I read the first one.

Unknown: hey Ellie, it’s Juliet. I was checking to see how are you, since I kinda saw you drop. Text me back as soon as you can.

I saved the number under the contact Juliet and read the next text.

Alan: shit girl. Are you okay? Call me.

Kellin: how are you? We saw the video that your merch girl put on youtube.

That little bitch! Oh well I’ll deal with that later.

Brother: hey sis. Are you okay, we heard what happen. Text me.

My back ache. My lips ache. Gosh, why did I let them talk me into getting another tattoo and piercing when I was going to fall fifteen feet to my death? I text back David, since he was probably being a complete ass.

Ellie: just woke up. Everything is sore. Not only from the tattoo and lip ring, but my stomach aches and my face is bruised.

He responded almost instantly.

Brother: you got another tattoo?! And lip ring?! I swear I’m gonna choke Andy! Well how do you look?

I take a pic of my bruised my face and send it to him. Then I go to finish reading my texts.

Ronnie: how you holding up?

Loser ex whose number I can’t delete: hey, are you okay? I heard what happen. I’m proud you got back up there and performed. Rise records saw the video and I gave them your number. Expect a call soon.  Be safe……..love you. </3 okay, a little cliché. Anyway, get better.

Austin? Being cliché? Wow. He really has changed. I change his contact name to Austin and read on.

Mexican BF: hey babe. Are you okay? Call or face time me asap.

Andy: you make yo daddy proud. Good job at breaking five ribs. Love ya. Face time me.

First, I call back Juliet. We talk for a few minutes and she tells me how awesome I sounded. Then she tells me how she saw me just vanish in the space. I laugh a little and we talk about arranging times for us to hang out. I text back everyone else telling them I’ll talk to them later and I face time Andy first.

“Hey, how you doing?’ he says in a fake New Jersey accent.

“Look at my face Andy! It will never be pretty again.” He chuckles. I just glare at him.

“Relax. You took a pretty nasty fall. You broke five ribs. Three on your left, two on your right. You broke more than I did. But because of you getting back up to perform, your show in California is blowing through the roof.” He takes his arms and jerks them back for action. I smile, but quickly diminish it because my face began to throb.

“I’m surprised I didn’t break my leg.”

“Close, twisted ankle.” I gave him a confused look, but when I looked at my leg, my left leg, my ankle was in a cast.

“Dang. I hadn’t even noticed that.” it began to itch, so I rubbed it against the couch. That’s when CC and Ashley joined him.

“Dude. That chick I was kissing is sending me nudes now. Day. Made.” He crosses his legs and diverts his attention back to his phone. CC took the phone and now it was me and him.

“The video of you falling has reached over a million views in just a day. You just made Warped tickets blow. People are buying them nonstop and we have you to thank.” I blushed heavily and shrugged my shoulders.

“What can I say? I’m clumsy.” My phone vibrated and it was a text from Alex. I haven’t talked to him since he asked me to go to the beach with him.

Alex: hey are you okay? I heard what happened. I guess……..uhm. Call me. Bye.

“Well. Guys.” I huffed. “I’m going to talk to Vic. See you whenever?” they all nodded and ended the call. Alex has a Galaxy, so I can’t face time him. But I will for sure call him. I looked through my contacts and landed on Vic’s. I started the call. Within seconds, the black screen popped up the Mexican. Who is Jamie.

“Hey Hime.” I finally figured who’s who and now I’m even calling him Hime.

“Sup-whoa! Your face! did you get run over?! I thought-geesh!” I laugh, groan, laugh, and grunt.

“Yeah I know. It’s pretty bad.” I sigh.

“No! I didn’t-” I silently laugh.

“It’s okay. I know.” Mike and Tony soon come and join the call. They began to ask me all these questions on how it happen and then they showed me the video. You could hear my groans and my cussing. Even the loud grunt I made. Then you see me trudging my weak self to stage and finish singing the song. I cover my face with my hands. If I look bad now, it was nothing compared to how I looked on stage.

“So. How many ribs? What’s the damage report?” Mike asks.

“Five broken ribs. Three on my left. Two on my right. Twisted ankle,” I show them the cast. “Busted face.” they laugh and Vic pops in. the all scurry away.

“I told you guys to stay away from my phone!” he yells. He was about to end the call when I groaned. My ribs are aching. “Ellie! Hey. Sorry about that. I haven’t been in the best mood. But how are you-whoa. Your face.” I roll my eyes  and drop my upper half of my body back on the couch.

“Gee. Thanks. I’ve heard.” We talk for an hour. He tells me about their performance in Denver and how crazy the fans were. They had this party and tells me that Mike is in a heat of trouble. He cheated on Frenchi with a groupie (A/N for those who don’t know. A groupie is a girl who hooks up with band members. Any band members.) and he has to yet tell her. So I tell him about my chaotic day at the fair. I show him my tattoo, my lip piercing and my newly dyed black hair. Then I tell him about how the accident happened and how many injuries I have.

“Gee, you did more painful stuff then fun stuff.” I laugh. I soon realized it was getting dark, well, at least where I was. “Vic, I’ll call you back later.” He nods and I hang up. I call back Alex, but it goes straight to voicemail. So much for that. but my phone begins to ring. At first I thought it was Alex, but no. this number was blocked.

“Hello?”

“Yes. Is this Ellie from Sorry Not Sorry? This is Maria from Rise Records.’ I nearly drop my phone.

“Holy fuck muffins.” I mutter. I regain myself and put the phone back to my ear. “Yes. This is she.”

“Okay. So I have a request from Mr. Carlile about signing your band to our records. We saw the mash up video and we have listened to one of your singles. We have also saw the video from you performance and unfaithful accident in Salt Lake City. We understand that you and a couple of bands haven an off week in July. We are wondering if you could take that off week to bring you and your band here in L.A to do a live performance, interview and to go over somethings. Because Ms. Schmitt, we would love to have you singed to ur records.”

“Oh, yes! We would love to. But wait. My brother is still signed to your records.”

“Actually. Breathe Carolina, from the requests of Mr. Schmitt and Mr. Evan himself; have dropped out of our record. Because if he was still signed, we wouldn’t have given you this call.” David and Kyle dropped their record for us to be signed. I will totally have to make this up to them. This is happening. We are really going to get sign.

“Yes. We would love to.”

“Okay Ms. Schmitt. We will see you prior to a few weeks. Give my regards to Mr. Schmitt and Mr. Evan. And I will give your regards to Mr. Carlile. Have a nice day.” She hung up and I sat there frozen. This is really happening.

We are getting signed to Rise Records.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

13.9K 377 10
We all have that one dream that we desperately want to come true, don't we? I know I do, my name is Clementine Meadows or at least I've made it to be...
9.1K 200 23
When life gives you warped tour tickets, meet your future husband Andy Biersack, duh! In this book a girl (me lol) goes to warped tour her first eve...
4.5K 330 24
"Stay away from her. She's trouble". _______________ Aaron Mills isn't the most likeable person on this year's Warped Tour. In fact, rumors have spre...
1K 22 20
emma goes to a party with her freind kattie and theres alchol there....so she has a few to drink, and after that she gets drunk and things slip out o...