An Omega Novel: Fang (Book 1)

By fictionowl

(Version to be removed from Wattpad; currently being rewritten). Fang Peak is no ordinary omega. Born with a... More

Twins
Trouble Makers
Brave
Getting Out of Trouble
Things Begin to Change
No Ordinary Sub
Fall Out Boys
Mama Alpha to the Rescue
Dominant versus Sub
First Day of School
Big Brothers
A Day With Noah
Jet Ridge
Bad Influence
The Academy
Dominants on Sub Campus
Sign the Petition
I Don't Like Dominants
Can We Go Home
Home Sweet Home
The Dominant Sub (Part 1)
The Dominant Sub (Part 2)
A Pleasant Surprise
One-Sided Affection
Complicated
Wisdom of the Alpha
Pull of the Mating Bond
A Special Day for Someone Special
Breaking the News
Caught in the Act
Rejection
Getting Over Heartbreak
Trouble
The New Motive
Going Home
Suitor...
The Omega
Lashing Out
Rogue
Little Rebel Wolf
Blast From the Past
It Takes Heart
Trouble In the Valley (Part 1)
Trouble In the Valley (Part 2)
Repercussions
Progress
Mates
United; We Stand
Epilogue

Alpha Rogue

27.1K 1.3K 97
By fictionowl

19 years old; one year later

It had been a whole year since Noah last saw his brother. It was like he'd vanished. Finally; he understood what the words 'rogue' and 'exile' meant. Though some say Fang deserved what he got; their father said it was for the best. He still didn't know the full story of what happened. Granted; he was only nine and his family said he was still too little to hear about that.

Perhaps one day when he was older, they would finally tell; but he couldn't wait. He was desperate to see his brother. Things at home just weren't the same anymore.

Felix had taken the alpha throne but he wasn't the same brother he once knew. He was cold and mean...to everyone else at least but he could never seem to use a harsh word when speaking to Noah.

Ellie had been in a constant state of depression which was wearing down her health. She looked older than she really was. Fang's becoming rogue had really taken its toll on her but perhaps, the former Mount Peak alpha had been affected in the worse way. Felix seemed to be growing impatient with his father but at the same time; his worry increased. The former alpha had been slowly losing his mind. He spoke to himself at times often wondering about what would happen if he'd done that differently then surely Fang would still be with them.

Even still; he tried to pull through and contribute to the pack.

Noah trotted through the greenery around him knowing fully well it may be a few minutes before a howl split through the silence of the forest. It was the fifth time he'd run away from home in the last year in an attempt to find his brother. He knew he still wasn't strong or big enough to fight another wolf but if he kept his head down and was cautious; he might succeed this time...or get killed.

If only he could just see his brother once then everything would be alright. He missed Fang so much words or actions couldn't begin to explain it. If he screamed at the top of his lungs, it still wouldn't ease the pain in his heart.

A smile made its way onto his face as he heard the first howl. It was Felix's and the alpha had realized his brother was missing. Noah was surprised it took him this long to realize it...then again, they were entertaining members of the Roxborough City Pack.

That was another reason Noah was so desperate to find his brother. The alpha knew his brothers and had asked after Fang but seemed to become saddened when he heard Fang had gone rogue. Apparently; the Roxborough alpha had been fond of his brother. Then again; why wouldn't he? Fang was the best ever.

**********

"What were you thinking Noah? You need to stop running off like that." Felix tried scolding his baby brother. He tried simply because Noah seemed to be the one person he couldn't be cross with.

Noah didn't meet his alpha's gaze. He didn't like it when his brother was mad at him. "I-I'm sorry. I just wanted to see Fang."

Felix expelled a breath. "I know buddy. I miss him too; but that doesn't give you the right to run off and scare me half to death. I already lost one brother; I don't need to lose you too."

"Yes alpha; I'm sorry." Noah replied softly then looked up to find his brother giving him an unimpressed look.

"I'm your brother Noah; so stop calling me alpha."

"Yes, Felix." The smaller wolf reiterated. Felix nodded marking the end of his attempt at scolding Noah and motioned to the entrance. Noah then left and wandered to the hot pools. Sure, he may have apologized but it surely wouldn't be the last time he would run away. He wouldn't stop until he found his brother.

Felix knew this wasn't going to be the last time. Going back over to the table where he was standing over before he realized something was off; that being Noah had run away again; he went back to studying the maps that were laid out. When put together in the right order; they showed the entire valley which was huge and a vast expanse of land.

It seemed never ending and in that one valley; several packs made residence. On the map; there were circles and x's marked in red and in some areas an x was marked over a circle.

One year; and still no sign. Three packs had been searching and neither had luck. Was it really like Noah feared? Did Fang really vanish into thin air? Mount Peak and Blood Ridge had split up the valley between them and gotten into contact with the other packs that made residence in the valley. None of them had seen a white and black wolf. Felix wanted to bring Fang home where he belonged with his family and Jet was desperate for his mate. The Blood Ridge alpha hadn't faltered in the least in his search for his lost mate.

They had Roxborough on the other end searching for Fang among city life. Roxborough in turn had called in allies of their own. Photos had been sent to all the packs searching so that should they see Fang; they were to contact either Blood Ridge or Mount Peak as soon as possible.

They had covered the entire valley and still no sign. Trevor hadn't found anything yet. How could one wolf be so difficult to find?

**********

2 months later

He ran as fast as he could.

They were coming after him and if he didn't get somewhere safe for the night, they would surely kill him. That was the only downside to being a rogue. When you had enemies, there really was nowhere you could seek refuge...

Especially not from the Wolfgang Pack.

He yelped as his back leg caught on a tree root and he was slammed face first into the dirt. Scrambling to his feet; he looked around but heard and saw nothing.

But he knew he wasn't alone. It was one of the things they excelled at...camouflage.

The wolf cried out as he was attacked from behind and slammed face first into the dirt again but this time; he couldn't move. Something...or rather someone was holding him down.

"Hold him steady." Fear consumed him as a whimper escaped his lips at the sound of their alpha's voice. This was it...he was going to die and he wouldn't ever get to see his family again. He had hoped that regardless of everything that happened, he would see them again; and his mate.

Suddenly, he was lifted by the scruff of his neck and he was dangling in mid air but what terrified him was the strength of the wolf that held him. The beta used only one hand.

Fear pumped through him as the white and black wolf approached him, a murderous glint in his eyes; but if he looked close enough, he could see the underlying pain of his treachery. Their alpha had trusted him; taken him in and treated him as an equal.

And what did he do? He betrayed him...all for a mate who didn't even care about him. But he'd figured that if he did this, his mate would take him back and not see him as something weak. Who was he kidding? That would never happen.

"How could you?" the alpha spoke and the pain sounded in his voice. He'd seen him as an equal; given him a life of peace...and he threw it away. But it was too late to beg for his forgiveness. There was no way he would ever trust him again.

"I gave you everything you could've dreamed of and you throw it away."

"P-please, l-let me go back." The wolf pleaded but there was no mercy in the other wolf's eyes. The alpha closed his eyes and shook his head.

"I cannot. If you go back then I put us all in danger." The alpha replied. "But I cannot have a traitor among us either; you would only try to get back to them."

"Please. I promise I won't tell them. Please just let me go." The alpha shook his head then a cold yet pain-filled chuckled escaped him. The alpha motioned his head and the wolf was dropped to the ground; but he remained surrounded.

"How can you side with them? They are killers. Don't you get it Ethan; they not only threaten us but they threaten every pack that calls this valley home." The alpha swept his gaze over the other wolf. "Your punishment for treason is death."

"No!" the wolf cried out as the beta grabbed hold of him. Ethan struggled fighting the beta to the bitter end.

"Would you like me to do the honor, alpha?" Brett asked looking over to his alpha. The white and black wolf nodded his head but turned his back to them and shut his eyes as if trying to block out the awful pain-filled whimpers and cries that escaped Ethan.

Never did he think he would have to kill one of his own; but then again Ethan really wasn't one of them. He was a double agent. He was working for the Rebels and it was all part of their plan. The Wolfgang protects everyone; rogue or not. If the Rebels to the south took the Wolfgang out of the equation; then they could easily run amok through the valley.

In all this time; there hasn't been a single incident. They were fierce protectors of the valley. They were the force that fought against killers like the Rebels. The Rebels wanted the valley to themselves; that's why they needed the Wolfgang out of the way.

**********

"Felix, I have a scout from another pack requesting a meeting with Mount Peak and Blood Ridge. They say it's important." The Mount Peak beta, Avery said informing his alpha as he walked into the alpha's private quarters. It was usually where the alpha had his maps and held private meetings.

"Why?" Felix asked looking up from the map. Avery walked in further and placed a single photo on the table on the map of the valley that was spread out on the table which Felix was looking at. The alpha looked at the photo then to his beta his eyes wide with hope and expectation. Avery nodded his head.

"Get them here at once." He ordered and Avery left immediately to make preparations for their visitors.

**********

Blood Ridge's alpha sat in the main chamber of Mount Peak's pack cave alongside Felix. Both were awaiting the arrival of the pack that had requested this meeting. Word had been sent almost immediately but the Mount Peak alpha sat in his seat constantly shaking his leg. He was anxious as hell.

Marcas and Jack were also there as well; it had been requested that both alphas sit in for the meeting by Felix. This was serious and it involved all of them.

Finally; after what seemed like a lifetime, Avery escorted a tall, thin man into the main chamber. He had dark brown hair and had an authoritative air about him. Jet recognized him as a werewolf from an ally pack they had recently gained about two months ago. He was from the White Canyon Pack.

This, Jet reiterated to Felix to assure the Mount Peak alpha that their visitor was a friend. He had come alone though since he came here as soon as he had confirmed this new information he was sure they would be happy to know.

"Tell us what you know." Felix ordered getting straight to the point.

"To find what you're looking for you must go to northern end of the valley."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 40
On his first moon, Aden finds a white werewolf with red markings staring back at him in his reflection. He is definitely a sub but with a little extr...
157K 5.9K 24
This story is about an Omega named Ace White who was abused everyday by his Alpha after an accident that wasn't Ace's fault. His older sister, Moonsh...
360K 18.3K 33
(Version to be removed from Wattpad; currently being rewritten). Subjected to a life of pain and misery from the moment of his birth; Kian is losing...
1.5M 70.9K 43
(boyxboy/malexmale/manxman) Jaidan, Jai for short, is the Alpha's nephew. It's safe to say he's uncle's favourite man. However, Jai is an omega from...