Stolen - Bleach Fanfiction ~E...

By SilentInnocence

*EDITED UP TO CHAPTER 9. READ PAST THAT AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.* Keeping a secret from the world is hard. Kir... More

Character Profile
Chapter 1: New students
Chapter 2: Partners and Tag
Chapter 4: Late
Chapter 5: Revealed
Chapter 6: Telling the truth
Chapter 7: Say Goodbye, Say Hello
Chapter 8: Pink
Chapter 9: Trust
Chapter 10: Suprises and Shocks
Chapter 11: Escort
Chapter 12: Dinner
Chapter 13: Trainer
Chapter 14: Are you trying to kill me?!
Chapter 15: Bring me back
Chapter 16: Waking up
Chapter 17: Get ready
Chapter 18: Battle
Chapter 19: Second Chance
Chapter 20: Assignment
Chapter 21: Encounter
Chapter 22: Why?
Chapter 23: I promise
Chapter 24: Ghosts
Chapter 25: Man in black and going back?
Chapter 26: Im back!
Chapter 27: Back in town
Chapter 28: Curse
Chapter 29: Let me in
Chapter 30: Party
Chapter 31: Believing
Chapter 32: Falling apart
Chapter 33: No regrets
Chapter 34: Feelings
Chapter 35: War plans
Chapter 36: Gone
Chapter 37: Catching up
Chapter 38: Surprise visit
Chapter 39: Say goodbye
Chapter 40: Dream or Reality?
Chapter 41: Welcome
Chapter 42: Complications
Chapter 43: Change
Chapter 44: Reuniting
Chapter 45: Breaking the promise
Chapter 46: Saviour
Chapter 47: Till Death Do Us Part
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Chapter 3: Memories

3.3K 84 6
By SilentInnocence

*EDITED*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3: Memories

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

Why did I have to let Shinji start playing this game? Searching for them had proved quiet difficult, considering I wasn’t allowed to sense for their presences. I had already searched all of Karakura town and still hadn’t found them; and it’s only been half an hour!

I was walking down a deserted street when a blur of colour zoomed past me, a blur of orange.

Yes, I finally found Shinji! Picking up my pace, I run after the blur and turn a corner, only to see the blur stop. When it does, I see that it wasn’t Shinji.

It was Yoruichi. Walking over to her, I tap her on the shoulder.

“Oh, Kira! Just the girl I was looking for.” Yoruichi smiles at me, her golden eyes lighting up.

“You were looking for me?” I ask.

“I was actually on my way to your house just now. Kisuke wanted me to tell you that he wants to see you tomorrow morning at 6:30. He said not to be late; you know how impatient he can get.” Yoruichi chuckles.

“I’ll be there.” I reply. “Hey, by any chance have you see Shinji anywhere?”

“I just saw them about fifteen minutes ago getting ice cream. Why?” Yoruichi eyes me.

“No reason. Thanks again, Yoruichi!” I call before flash stepping away and back towards the warehouse.

Those bastards! Leaving me to run around the city in search of them while they were off getting ice cream. The nerve of them. Shinji’s a dead man when I see them.

Arriving at the warehouse, I walk up to the door and move just in time to miss a stray piece of metal flying my way. Cautiously, I walk inside and see the Vizards just lounging around the main area.

My eyes scan the area until I find Shinji, who just so happened to be fast asleep on the couch. Perfect.

The others notice me, and stop what they were doing, their attention focused solely on me. I assume they figured out the general idea of my plan because behind me I can hear the faint sounds of suppressed laughter.

Turning around, I place a finger on my lips in a ‘shh’ gesture and they all nod. I continue on my way towards Shinji until I am at arms length of him. I lift my hand and point a finger at his head.

“Hakka suru.” It takes a few seconds, but once my power reached my fingertip, a small bead of flame shoots out and latches onto his hat. The flame slowly enlarges, setting his precious hat on fire.

Moments later, Shinji’s eyes open to see me smirking down at him. “Hello, Shinji.” I laugh, my smirk getting wider.

“Kira, why are you smiling like that?” Shinji asks, his eyes slowly widening in fear at what I might have done.

“No reason at all! I just think that I deserve to smile like this, after the fact that you ditched me… to go have ice cream.” My voice comes out cold and dripping with venom.

“I’m sorry! It’s just we thought you were going to find us quicker, and when you didn’t we got bored so we went for ice cream.” Shinji smiles sheepishly, rubbing his arm. “Am I forgiven?”

“I guess. Oh, and sorry about your hat.” I laugh nervously, a small smirk on my face as I walk away from him.

“My hat? Wha-” Shinji starts, reaching up to his hat and almost burning his hand. He lets out a small shriek of terror before patting at his head frantically, trying to ebb the flames away.

Once the flames were diminished, I feel Shinji glaring at me. “That was my favorite hat!”

“I said I was sorry! Consider that pay back for ditching me for ice cream.” I state smugly. “Now, come over here, apologize and give me a hug.”

Shinji chuckles and shakes his head disapprovingly before walking over to me, wrapping me in his arms. “What do I need to apologize for? You’re the one who set my hat on fire.”

“You ditched me.” I counter, hugging him back. “And I don’t think you want me to set the you totally on fire, now do you?”

“Eh, not really.” He admits, releasing me.

“Nice choice.” I giggle, skipping away from him and towards the table with my hands behind me head. “So, what’s for dinner? ‘Cause I’m starving!”

“Yakitori and rice!” Mashiro exclaims as she places a dish full of chicken on a stick and bowls of rice in front of us. “Dig in.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the course of dinner and dessert we talked about everything and anything, laughing most of the time. It was the most fun I had had in a long while.

I had said my goodbyes and was getting ready to leave when I feel a hand grab my wrist. Turning around, I see Shinji with a small toothy smirk on his face.

“Yes?” I question, raising an eyebrow.

“It was good to see you and hang out.” Shinji states, pulling me in for a hug. “Come again soon, okay?”

“I will.” I reply, letting my arms drop from around his waist.

“Be safe, Kira.” Shinji murmurs before closing the large door to the warehouse, leaving me alone in the cold. Spinning away from the building, I begin walking.

Reaching into my pocket, I pull out the piece of paper Grimmjow gave to me. My eyes scan the paper briefly before I shove it back into my pocket and start heading in the direction specified.

The wind was blowing quite furiously tonight so there was a slight chill. Walking down the empty streets for what seems like forever, I finally come to a medium sized house with almost white paneling and a black door.

I stroll up the small walkway and to the door, knock on it and step back. A few moments later the door opens to reveal a bored looking Ulquiorra.

“Kira, what are you here for?” He asks in his sullen voice.

Shrugging, I push a few strands of hair out of my face. “I’m here to work on a project with Grimmjow.” I reply, peeking into the house. I couldn’t see anything but the living room. “Is he home?”

Ulquiorra shakes his head and opens the door wider, letting me in. “He left a while ago but he should be back momentarily. You can wait in here for him.” I walk in and Ulquiorra closes the door behind me before disappearing up stairs.

I slip my jacket off and hang it on the coat rack before walking over to where the couch was. Just as I sit down, Harribel appears from the kitchen with a bowl in her hands.

“Hello Kira.” She greets, sitting down on the couch next to me. Lifting her legs up, she crosses them and places the bowl in the center.

“Hey Harribel.” I reply, focusing my eyes onto the T.V.

“Why are you here?” Harribel asks simply, her tone not rude at all despite how her question sounded.

“Grimmjow and I have a science project to work on. I’m just waiting for him to get back from wherever he his.”

“Ah, I see.” She nods, popping a piece of the popcorn from the bowl into her mouth. “He never was one to show up on time.” Another piece of popcorn into the mouth.

Not knowing how to reply to that, I just nod and change the subject. “What brings you three to Karakura town anyways?”

“Our foster parents got jobs here so we had to follow.” Harribel explains, her eyes not leaving the T.V.

“Are any of you related?” I ask, simply curious to her answer.

“No, we aren’t. We’ve know each other since we were young though.” Harribel replies, switching the channel to a drama show. “What about you? Any siblings?”

I shake my head. “Nope, just me. No relatives or parents or siblings. It’s just me.” I sigh and refocus my attention onto the screen.

“Oh, what happened to them?” She wonders, curiosity filling her eyes.

“They were murdered.” I murmur, brushing my hair out of my face. “It happened when I was eight so I don’t remember much.” That was a lie.

I remember it just like it was yesterday; it was all so clear and fresh in my mind despite that it happened over a lifetime ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Flashback*

Wiping the sleep out of my eyes, I slip out of bed and open my door. The house was silent and had an eerie feel to it, which scared me even more. Walking out of my room, I travel down the hallway and towards the kitchen.

“Mommy? Daddy?” I call out, not gaining any answer to my cries.

Entering the kitchen, I see a piece of paper laying on the counter. Picking it up, I sit down on the floor and begin to read it.

Kira,

Stay safe. Protect yourself. Find your other half. Be strong.

Love,

Mother and Father

The ‘ther’ in father was scribbled and messy, as if they had ran out of time to write it properly. A sob escapes my throat as horrible thoughts fill my head.

Standing up, my eyes catch sight of a splash of something red on the floor. Taking a closer look I see that there were more red dots that trailed up the flight of stairs.

I follow them into my baby brother’s room. There was blood all over the walls and floor and my brother’s crib. The scariest part was seeing my little brother’s mangled and bloody body laying lifeless in the crib, scratches over his body and a wound in his skull.

The screams escaped my throat before I could register that I was screaming. I screamed my brother’s name, and then my parent’s names. I didn’t get any response.

Rushing out of my brother’s room, I run into my parent’s. There they were; laying on the bed, bloody and mangled like my brother with the exact same scratches and wound.

The screams came first, then the tears which quickly turned to sobs and wails.

It must have been hours before my throat turned raw from all the screaming and my eyes had no more tears to cry. After that, I just laid there in a corner, curled up against myself and ignored the world.

For now, I was lost to my despair and couldn’t feel anything anymore. I was dead inside.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Kira?” Harribel’s voice pulls me out of my memory. “You zoned out.”

“Sorry about that.” I mumble, running a hand through my hair.

“It’s alright. It’s hard to get over the loss of a loved one.” Harribel murmurs, standing up from the couch. “I’ll see you later.” She says before disappearing down the hallway and into a room.

A few moments later, the front door opens and in walks the blue haired man who I was waiting for.

“Oh, you’re here already.” Grimmjow states as he takes off his leather jacket, which was soaking wet, and hangs it on the coat rack.

“You said to be here at eight.” I retort, standing up from the couch.

“Smart ass.” Grimmjow mutters under his breath, sending me a funny look.

“Always.” I smirk, hearing his statement. Grimmjow’s eye widen at the realization that I heard what he said but he quickly replaces it with a scowl.

“Come on. If you want to get this thing done, we better start working on it.” He snaps, climbing up the stairs. I chase after him and reach the top of the stairs only to run into Grimmjow’s back.

Before my butt can hit the ground, Grimmjow had his arm around my waist and was holding me close to him. Our faces were mere inches apart and we both made no move to back away.

“Thanks for the save.” I whisper, staring into his cool blue eyes.

Grimmjow lets out a breath, his eyes flicking from my red ones, down to my lips and back up again. “You owe me now.” Grimmjow smirks before moving away from me and opening the door closest to him. “Ladies first.” His smirk widens as he gestures for me to enter.

Glaring playfully at him, I walk into his room and he follows, closing the door behind himself.

This should be an interesting night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 11.6K 48
I always thought that when you die that would be the end and you would see a bright light and the pearly gates on a little white fluffy cloud, if you...
1.8K 390 29
First love mostly ends up unrequited. Love slowly perishes in silence with words left unspoken forever. Along with that life lesson, Yurika left her...
3.6K 360 18
Heaven was born and left at the hospital. She was adopted at a very young age. She was living a pretty good life but it was slowly changing for the w...
1M 38.6K 115
Coming from a small world sucks, the people here suck.. Everything about it sucks allot, My names Melissa; i have blue hair and bright blue eyes, Jud...