The Werewolf And The Shapeshi...

By mysterious_mischief

Lucy Parker Your average eighteen-year-old girl right? Wrong. When Lucy was eleven she shifted into a huge re... More

Prologue
CH 1: Oh Shit
CH 2: Finally Found Her
CH 4: Girls In The House
CH 5: You Get What You Deserve
CH 6: Shopping With The Girls
CH 7: No Matter How Far Or Fast I Run
CH 8: Partners Or A Victim
CH 9: Curiosity Killed The Cat, And Maybe The Bird Too
ANNOUNCEMENT! 2.50k!?!?!?!? (sneak peak)
CH 10: Oh So You're A Werewolf? Great
CH 11: Icy Blood
CH 12: Escapees, Broken Hearts and Kittens
CH 13: Two Weeks And A Thousand Shards
A/N
CH 14: Erm... Hey Guys (finally!)
CH 15: The Werewolf And The Shapeshifter
7.5k ?!?!?!
CH 16: The Rogue
Umm... so 20k
CH 17: Should I Get The Gas Masks?
CH 18: Unexpected Apologies
CH 19: A Traitor?
CH 20: Not the best
Wattpad Fucked up
CH 21: The Descent Into Chaos
CH 22: A pack of panicked pups
CH 23: The Meeting
CH 24: Regret-me-not
CH 25: Play House
CH 26: Blueberry
CH 27: Too Many Miracles For One Day
CH 28: Failure
CH 29: When The protagonist Has The Attention Span Of A Grapefruit
CH 30: The End Of An Era
CH 31: Walk Off Into The Sunset
Epilogue (Part 1)
Epilogue (Part 2)

CH 3: Escape, Escape, Esca- Shit

18.6K 591 154
By mysterious_mischief

Lucy parker pov

This bed is so fluffy and soft and warm, like a cloud no, a cacoon, no a big squishy marshmallow. Hmmm, and it smells so nice like cookies and pine on a warm day in the forest. Wait... I know that scent!

I shot up in the bed looking around frantically, my heart beat erratic, my breathing panicked. But all of a sudden I calm down with one thought.

I am a shapeshifter with super human abilities I can escape from a bunch of idiotic guys. I smirked instantly. yes, I will escape. I will never stop fighting, I was given this gift for a reason and I'm gonna use it to my advantage.

ok, now all I need is an escape route. I look over at the wall and see my savior... a window.

I shuffle to the edge of the bed and try to get out, key word: try. I move my legs but find something holding my right foot down. I pull back the cover to see a thick rope tieing my ankle to the bedpost.

Ugh, how am I supposed to get this off? Oh, animal shapeshifter right here, heh heh. I sit up and think of a small animal. oh, I got it!

 I shift into a tiny mouse and crawl out of the ropes I jump off the bed and scurry along the floor to the window. I jump up and try to open the window. This isn't working 'Maybe we should shift back' says Faith in a duh-tone. Oh right totally new that.

I quickly shift back and make sure no one saw me, that would be kinda hard to explain. Wait... what am I wearing? I look down and am relieved to see I am wearing exactly the same thing as yesterday, except my hoodie and shoes are sitting on the floor at the end of the bed.

I put my shoes and hoodie back on before continuing my quest, ha! I called it a quest, no brain don't get distracted, right onto the task at hand. I try opening the window only to find it locked dammit! New mission, find a room with an open window.

I walk to the door and open it. Wow, I thought it was going to be locked. 'Me too, I guess they're even dumber than we thought ' added Faith with a snicker. I walked out into the hallway and see a bunch of doors all the way down.

I walk to the end where it splits into two different ways. Both are different halls with more doors, rooms, and stairs that go up floors and stairs that go down floors. Wow, how big is this damn house.

I walk back to the room I woke up in. I decide to go into the room next to that one and see a window open. Well, that was easy. I rush into the room and over to the window. I put my hand out to check that this was real.

When I had confirmed that I was not hallucinating, I turned around and did a happy dance before opening the window all the way so that I would definitely fit through. I did one last happy dance

My happy dance was ruined . "escape, escape,esca-shit" I say as I am interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"Well aren't you just so cute." I turned to see a smirking Xavier and his two goons. Well, how am I going to explain this? 'and we are not cute' growled Faith.

"Now step away from the window." said Xavier in a serious voice slowly coming towards.

Oh nu-uh, no way! I'm getting the hell out of here. I smiled sweetly and took a step forward to make it look like I was walking towards them before I took a step back towards the window.

"Sayonara suckers!" I yelled giving them the middle-finger salute, before diving out the window. I fell about three stories, before I did a flip and landed in a crouch position on some grass.

Hey, being a shifter has its perks it makes me flexible and have quick reflexes. I'm like a damn cat, I always land on my feet. The one downfall is I always have to be careful no one can ever find out. Yeah, major bummer.

I sprint towards the forest using a little bit of my shifter speed, but not all of it because that would look suspicious, and I don't really need to. I made it to the forest and continued running.

About a half-hour later, I stopped to rest. I climbed a tree and sat in it; my first mistake. About five minutes later, I hear a truck coming down the dirt road I was following. I panicked and shifted into a small blue bird.

When the truck came by the tree saw it was Xavier, Jake, and Jay in a big red truck of some sort. All of them were staring at the tree looking confused. Did they recognize me or something? 'how could they? we are a bird remember' Faith reminded me. 'Oh yeah thanks' I reply.

Our conversation was cut short when the truck started up again and they drove away. Once I was sure they were gone, I flew out of the tree and kept going making my way through the forest, until I saw a clearing up ahead.

I shift back then I walk into the clearing in human form. I am extremely tired so I just plop down in the middle of the clearing. 

My fatal mistake. 

That is when I sense the three people behind me but it was too late.

Arms grab me from behind and I'm too tired and stunned to fight back. I barely put up a fight when the person turned me around to look at them. Even though I already knew who it was from there scent and the sparks that appeared where ever his skin was touching mine.

I looked at Xavier and he smiled before picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes but somehow gently at the same time. He carried me over to their truck and put me in the back seat before climbing in next to me.

I was just drifting off to sleep when I felt the familiar sparks, and Xavier's arms wrap around me. My head rested on his shoulder comfortably and darkness swept me away from consciousness.

Xavier Kings pov just after Lucy woke up...

"Ugh, that meeting was so boring." Complained Jay after we walked out of the meeting with the elders.

"Tell me about." Jake joined in the all the moaning and groaning. but they did have a point that meeting was extremely boring.

"I know guys it was boring, but hey, I'm looking at the upside here, it's over now and I get to go see Lucy." I join the conversation smirking.

They both look at me then each other. Then they yell at the same time "Whipped!!!!!" and let me tell you it was extremely loud. I think they shattered my eardrums.

"Am not!" I protest but they just laugh and tell me to go see my 'lover'.

I go to my room expecting to see Lucy either asleep or sitting on the bed but what I found instead, shocked me. The rope dangling from the bed with the knot still in it un-cut, her shoes and hoodie gone, and no Lucy in sight.

I rush into the room and run to the bathroom to check there but she's not there either. I rush into the hall and mindlink the guys. "She's gone meet me outside my room now!!!!!" I yell through mindlink to Jake and Jay.

They came running and we followed her sent to the guest room right next mine. We walked in to see quite an amusing sight. Lucy standing next to an open window, dancing in a circle. She is singing when I interrupt her by clearing my throat.

"escape,escape,esca-shit!" She says when she notices us. She is in so much trouble, she's just lucky she didn't actually escape.

"Well, aren't you just so cute." I say smirking. Fear passes through her eyes and she glances at the window. oh, no you don't.

"Now, step away from the window."I say seriously slowly getting closer to her.

She takes a step towards us away from the window. But being the little trickster she is she stepped back towards the window and yells. "Sayonara suckers!!!" She gives us the one-fingered salute before she dives out the window.  I rush over thinking she could hurt herself but I look out in time to see her flip and land in a crouch position.

She sprints off into the forest. "Come on guys lets go get her." Says Jake and we all rush into the garage and grab one of my trucks before speeding off in the direction she went. We follow her scent through the forest.

We follow her scent for a half-hour before her scent stops at a tree. We stop at the tree and look around in confusion. The only living thing that can be seen is a very panicked looking blue bird. We decided to keep going before we stop at a small clearing to take a break.

I notice her scent was headed towards the clearing and us so we hid in the trees. She walked into the clearing looking exhausted. She just walks straight to the middle of the clearing and sits down hastily. We slowly and quietly creep out from or hiding spots in the trees behind her.

We were only a couple steps away when she seemed to notice us so I lunged forward and grabbed her from behind and felt the sparks that came when our skin touches. She didn't even fight back. She looked extremely tired like she was about to fall asleep. I turn her to face me and smile slightly. I pick her up gently and rest her over my shoulder.

I carried her back to the truck and put her in the back seat before climbing in next to her. Jay and Jake climbed in the front seats before Jake put his finger to his lips in a shushing motion. I looked at Lucy to see she was nearly asleep.

I wrapped my arms around her and felt the sparks that only come when mates touch. I felt her head drop to my shoulder and she went completely limp. She was peacefully asleep and I have my mate in my arms again where she belongs. I don't think anything has ever felt more right.

A/N Hey guys here is the next update. LONGER CHAPTER YAYYY!!!! it's school holidays at the moment and I'm bored just writing and listening to music.
So good for you guys who want updates, I've already started the next chapter it might be up tomorrow or the next day or even the day after that, I got no idea. But anyway that escape didn't exactly work out but oh well, there's always next time. (Attempt #1 failure, feelings: annoyance, exhaustion)
Sayonara,
By Mysterious_mischief

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 0 9
Dana must navigate her magic role in the Moon Stone pack while hiding her true self from her mate. After finding the subject of her search, she had t...
790 4 25
Alpha Xerox had always hated rogues. Something about them annoyed the shit out of him. After all he lost his family to rogues making him take the Alp...
33.4K 1.8K 52
Cold seeps into my bones as I wander the dark forest before me; the frigid air from the mountains enveloping me in a tight, chilling grip. Shadows da...
13.2M 363K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...